You're The Only One (COMPLETE...

By GlamorousMia

The Back And Forth Just Ain't Hittin It. Find Out What Happens? More

Character Introduction.
1. New Girl
2. New Tings
3. Wouldn't Hurt To Try
4. The Shawn Carter Way
5. That Ain't Me
6. If You Aren't Afraid?
7. Your Point..
8. Changing Me
9. The Best
10. Maybe We Can
11. I'm Sorry
12. Slowly
13. I'm Ready
14. We Are Family
15. Oh Shoot
16. It's Alright
17. Stronger Than Before
18. Expecting The Worst
19. You Won't Do It
20. Happy Birthday
21. How Bad
22. Could Be Better
23. When It Happens
24. Anything You Want
25.Till The End
26. A Change Is Coming
27. Messed Up
28. Know Better
29. Are You Though
30. Little Did You Know
31. We Ridin'
32. Thank The Heavens
33. New Beginnings
34. Good Or Bad?
35. Make Up Ya Mind'
Happy New Years!❤️
36. You Know You Want It
37. The Closer I Get
38. Still Here
39. Ready For The Ride
40. You'll Be Alright
41. Crazy Right Now
42. With You All The Way
43. We Tried
44. All In It
45. Bigger Things
46.The Way You Make Me Feel
47. Don't Believe The Hype
48. Feeling Some Type Way
49. It's Just Different
50. How Will I Know?
51. You Know The Deal '
52. Don't Embarrass Me
53. Focus On Me
54. You're Just Crazy
55. Won't Go Away
56. Show Out
57. My Love Is Your Love
58. Is This Love?
59. I️ Want Fabulous
60. Watch The Throne🤴🏾🤴🏾
61. This Is New
62. You're Unwanted
63. It's No Point
64. Act Your Age
65. Happy Family Guy
66. It's Fine By Me
67. Enough Of No Love
68. This Is A One Time Thing
69. You Would Do It Too
70. Mad
71. Signs
72. Take Me
73. Speechless
74. Countdown
75. Blow
76. Daddy Lessons
THE NEW GUY!!
77. Crazy..Good?
Chapter 78. Tell Me
Chapter 79. Sip Of My Potion
Chapter 80. Alhamdulillah
Chapter 82. Square Biz
Chapter 83. Uh Oh..Oh No No
Chapter 84. Nefertiti
Chapter 85. I'm Grown
Chapter 86. Baby Boy
Chapter 87. HBeyCU
SEQUEL!?
A SEQUEL!? WHATT
NEW STORY!!
NEW STORY

Chapter 81. Endearment

1.9K 102 145
By GlamorousMia

3 Months Later
April 4, 2019
3:24 PM

"This is just too much! Why why why!? Ugh! Mom can you get the twins dressed, I'll worry about Layla and Destiny." I Told Her.

"Beyoncé baby stop worrying alright, you'll b get fine. I got them just give me one minute." She Pulled Out Her Phone.

"Hi! It's corny j-" Solange Slapped The Phone Out Of Her Hand.

"Solange! That was a perfect video...the spotlight was perfect just now." She Told Her.

"You as dumb as your ex husband. It's lighting mom and of course you get all the lighting God's telling you your time is up." Solange Said To Tina.

"Solange leave mom alone." Kelly Walked Into The Room And I Jumped Up Screaming.

"Hi my beautiful bride to be." She Giggled Hugging Me.

"Kelly you just made my day 10 times better! This day has started off so bad, everything isn't how I wanted it to be. No offense but I hate the dress."

"Hey listen.. you need to calm down baby. Everything is going to look just fine l..you a dress you're changing into later on don't get all worked up." Kelly Rubbed Beyoncé's Arms.

"Seth and Sebastian tell mommy not to worry." I Looked Up And Saw Desireé Walking In With The Twins Who Were Fully Dressed.

"Aww my babies!" I Cooed Lightly Kissing Their Cheeks Because Of My Makeup That Was Being Done.

That's When I Realized Things Were Starting To Get Real. The Girls Got Ready First And Then Helped Me Finish My Makeup While Breastfeeding The Kids.

"Damn I come in and the two sets of twins are out." Nicki Walked In All Dressed Up.

"Two sets of twins bitch where?" Everybody Laughed.

"Your tits and then the actual twins." She Winked Going Around To Greet Everyone.

"You are so jokey." I Bit Down On My Bottom Lip Shaking My Head.

3 Hours Had Passed By And Before You Know It. We Were Riding To The Place Our Ceremony Was Being Held. Kelly And Solange Helped Me Up While My Mom Handled The Twins.

I Started Fanning My Eyes As The Moments Inched Closer. It Hurt Me Even More Because My Real Dad Couldn't Come Together Just For This One Day.

My Step Dad Was Is Just As Important As Matthew So I Chose Him To Walk Me Down The Aisle.

My Song That I Recorded Still In Love Played In The Background. There Were Gasps And Pictures Being Captured.

Jay Was Crying Which Made Me Cry. Richard Helped Me Up And Jay Grabbed My Hand.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Beyoncé and Shawn in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

"I object." Solange Stood Up And Everyone Looked At Her.

"Take a care of my sister Camel or its going to be me and you fighting in a cage. That's it carry on." She Sat Back Down Making Everyone Laugh.

"Who gives this woman/man to be wed?" Pastor Rudy Rasmus Asked.

"I do." There Was Two Voices, One Was Richard And The Other Was My Dad.

"I could've sworn Squidward belonged under the sea." Solange Said Out Loud.

We Moved On, And My Pastor From Houston Said A Quick Prayer Then We Switched To The Vows.

"Beyoncé you can go first." Pastor Rasmus Directed Me.

"Woo, where do I start? Just a little over 3 years ago you came into my life..I thought you weren't all that at first but looks can be deceiving. I remember once I told you I did not believe in soul mates. I will never forget your reaction it was so funny. As time went by your love made me believe. Now here I am marrying the love of my life..we have 7 beautiful kids together and many more to come. The woman I am today is because of you, guiding me through processes. Im your biggest fan.. You are my lover and my teacher, my accomplice, and my true counterpart. Thank you for showing my true meaning in life now. I promise to love you forever more and stand by your side. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live. I know without you I have nothing to lose. I love you more than you'll ever know Shawn." He Wiped His Eyes And So Did I.

"Damn that shit touched my heart, but I ain't got much to say because I show you how much I love you everyday-

"BARS!!" Corey Shouted Making Everyone Laugh.

" From the moment I saw you, I knew, I just knew that you were The One, the one I MUST spend my life with. Our courtship has been the happiest period of my life because, in that time, you become not just my lover and companion, but also my best friend. I promise to be FOR you, to encourage your dreams, to help you become the woman God created you to be. In your eyes, I have found my home. In your heart, I have found my love. In your soul, I have found my mate. With you, I am whole, full, alive. You make me laugh. You let me cry.You are my breath, my every heartbeat. Thank you for everything baby." He Was Crying, I Think That Whole Room Was Filled Up With Sniffles.

"Crying real nigga tears." Solange Mumbled.

'I Love You' I Mouthed To Shawn. He Smiled..Next Was The Exchanging Of The Rings.

Shawn POV

Seeing My Beautiful Fiancé Just Made Me Realize That I'm Truly Blessed. Although Our Relationship Wasn't Built On 100% Of Trust I'm Seeing That All I Need Is Her.

From Stepping Up To The Plate Mothering My 3 Kids To Being A Mother To 2 Already. That's A Big Step That Not One Soul Could Do.

"By the power vested in me by the State of New York, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Bey Wrapped Her Arms Around My Neck And I Leaned Down Kissing Her Lips.

I Wrapped My Arm Around Her Waist Pulling Her Closer Deepening The Kiss. She Added Tongue Being The Usual Beyoncé.

"Alright mom and dad." Desireé Giggled.

We Pulled Apart Smiling. "I present to you Mr. and Mrs.Carter."

We Turned To Face The Crowd As They Cheered Us On. We Walked Down The Aisle Waving At Our Close Friends/Family.

"I love you." Shawn Said To His Wife.

"I love you too baby." Beyoncé Smiled While Munching On The Cake.

"No seriously, I love you..I'm madly in love with you. Thank you for coming into my life I don't know what I would do or where I would be if it wasn't for you." Shawn Told Her.

"Nothing can break us down." They Kissed One Last Time Before Everyone Swarmed Them With Love.

"Hey mom and dad." Shawn And Beyoncé Both Looked At The Person.

"Hello Asia..how are you?" Shawn Asked His Daughter Who He Hadn't Seen In Months.

Beyoncé Looked At Her Baby Bump, Appeared Behind Her Was Brittany Smirking.

"I'm already on it mom." Desireé Came Through With Julius And Robert.

"You ain't on no guest list bih." Solange Butted In.

"Why is that any of your business?" Brittany Asked.

"Bitch it's my business because you fucking up my sister's wedding. When I drop kick yo ass you gon be some dead business you mad for what? Your pussy loose ok get it repaired. Now you're dismissed although you were never invited. OOO THIS MY SONG!!! TOOT TOOT!" She Started Twerking.

Overall This Day Was The Best..

If Only They Knew What Was Coming😎

——————————————————————

EXCUSE ANY ERRORSS😭

This Chapter Has Been Sitting For The Long I Just Never Really Thought Into It.

Hope Y'all Enjoyed It Though..❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6K 46
Your favorite family is back to take you on an emotional roller coaster for the last time. Things are about to take a shift in the Carter household...
3.6K 44 11
One shots, because I don't feel I have the patience for a whole story
7.1K 304 32
Beyoncé and Jay Z have broken up after years of being together. She stumbles upon Chris Brown and find love. But what happens when he finds out Beyon...