๐‘๐Ž๐“๐ | YBN

By ru33ian

old. ยฉ 2017 | nba_kentrell (ru33ian). 11/2017 - 04/2020 More

-characters-
โ–ช๏ธ1โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ2โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ3โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ4โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ5โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ6โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ8โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ9โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ10โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ11โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ12โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ13โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ14โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ15โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ16โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ17โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ18โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ19โ–ช๏ธ
-update-
.
โ–ช๏ธ20โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ21โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ22โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ23โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ24โ–ช๏ธ
.
.
โ–ช๏ธ25โ–ช๏ธ
first of all.
โ–ช๏ธ26โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ27โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ28โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ29โ–ช๏ธ
*clears throat*
โ–ช๏ธ30โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ31โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ32โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ33โ–ช๏ธ
yall eat ass
โ–ช๏ธ34โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ35โ–ช๏ธ
use deodorant
new story
โ–ช๏ธ36โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ37โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ38โ–ช๏ธ

โ–ช๏ธ7โ–ช๏ธ

9.5K 357 308
By ru33ian

- edited 4/14/20

| genesis |

i slowly walked out of science, trying to process everything that just happened.

my stomach was still curling as i dragged my feet through the hallway. jayden met up with me.

"girl why yo face red like that? you look like you finna whoop somebody ass again." she said. i would've laughed but i didn't. she didn't say anything either.

while i was dragging my feet i saw nahmir leaning against a locker talking to some guys. i guess he noticed me because he looked up at me.

we made eye contact and then he made his fingers into a "V" and flicked his tongue in between it.

i rolled my eyes and walked ahead faster. "girl you finna explain to me exactly what i just saw!" jayden says getting all excited and shit.

"it was nothing." i lied pulling her into a corner.

"that didn't look like nothing!" "okay fine! you wanna know what the fuck happened?" i say trying to calm her down. "what?"

"i found out this morning that i was bill gates daughter." "bitch stop playing what the fuck happened?"

"he fucking fingered me in biology."

she looked at me for second. "are you fucking serious?"

"i am literally so serious right now."

i tried to walk away and she pulled me back. "girl you might as well let him get sum. " she says. i scoffed.

"ion need my virginity took. not by him." i said walking off. the rest of the day i was trying my best to avoid nahmir. but it was impossible, he was everywhere.

when i opened my locker someone slammed it shut. "whoever just did that bouta get they ass kilt." "damn."

i recognized that voice. i turned around and saw nahmir. i didn't say anything to him. instead i just started walking. fast.

i made it around a corner before he caught up with me. "where are you going?" he grabs my wrists and spins me around.

i cover my face with a book hiding my red face. i wish i wasn't so fucking light.

he takes the book from me and throws it across the floor. "ight nie , you finna go pick my shit up." i snapped.

"aw she blushing how cute. you must really like me."

"stop harassing me & ion wanna talk to you right now." i say walking over to get my book. "ight say less."

"anyone ever tell you yo moans sexy," he asked. at this point i didn't think my face could get any hotter.

"you're going to make me hate you."

"i already hate you." he responded.

"that's not what you was saying when you kissed me but ok."

"i didn't even know what i was doing so that don't count." "ion care."

all of a sudden he put his hand in my back pocket & snatched my phone from me. "what the fuck?" i say reaching for my stuff.

"you've taken my phone without permission before so shut it." he says typing something into my phone.

when i get it back, i see his name in my contact list saved ass 'pimp daddy'.

"the fuck is that supposed to mean," i said while changing the name. i changed it to 'weirdo'.

"mines was better." He says sucking his teeth. "i cannot seem to come to an agreement with that." i say shaking my head.

"witcho pineapple built ass." "george washington face ass." "oh you tryna say i look like an old man now?" he scoffs.

"that's not what i intended, but i guess you could say that, dumbass." i laugh walking away.

"fatass." he says coming behind me.
-

the day finally ended. i walked home since i didn't live that far. i walked up my steps and into my room. "genesis is that you?" my mom shouts.

"yes!" i shout back. "girl don't raise yo voice in my damn house!" i roll my eyes.

an hour later, a was scrolling through my insta feed, and i some more people tagging me in that same video and shit. 

in my notifications i saw that it said ' flex.20k ' started following you. that's nahmir i say to myself.

i decided to take a picture of myself and post it. it took couple of selfies tho, trying to get the right angle and lighting. y'all should know the struggle.

❤️  8,657 likes    💭 863 comments
325.genesiss yo nigga want me tho🗿.

325.jaydenn yessir dis my li shawty 🤧
nigga123 🤤
goldenbih @ the caption 💀💀💀
205lulu hoe 😂😂
lifeof.oliviaa_ 😍😍😍😍😍😍
ybnglizzy friend 😂💚
rgofficial 😍
flex.20k ugly ass
     325.genesiss @flex.20k move
jontoriaa23 🤤🤤
ybnalmightyjay slowass 💀💛
ybnmanny ^ 😭🤍
       load more comments....

this boy is nigga so irritating. "girl if youn get down these stairs and wash these fuckin dishes!" my mom as yells. "ALRIGHT MA" i say sucking my teeth, walking downstairs.

i heard my 15 year old sister, january and my 21 year old brother, devin laughing at me. "ma, she not doin her homework and devin ain't sweeping the floor like to said for them to do." i snitched.

january quickly picks up her pencil and devin rolls his eyes. "you a fucking snitch." he says. he earned a slap on his head from momma.

"watch yo fucking mouth!" she says. "i wonder where i got it from."

"say that louder so ma can i hear," i laughed, running the water on the plates.

he mugs me. "i hate you." he says. "love you too."

-

| genesis |

when i finished washing the dishes i wanted to take a nap. i had no homework luckily. as soon as i slid under the blanket someone facetimed me. i pick up my phone to look at the name.

it was from nahmir.

so of course i declined it. then he called again. this cycle went on for about an additional ten seconds before i finally answered.

" what the fuck do you want nigga." i say putting my forehead to the camera.

"well hello to you too miss rude." he says through the phone. "nahmir what the fuck do you want?" i asked.

"first off all, move yo big ass six inch long forehead so i can see yo face. & two , i dropped a song. go listen to it." he says.

"nigga leave me and my forehead alone." i say rubbing it. i showed my face.

" & boy you know damn well you can't rap." i lied.

"how you gone say that but you liked one of my freestyles , and bitch you can't even wipe yo fucking pussy right stop talking to me." he mugged.

i started cracking up. "mane stop stop playing wimme. and how would you know that you fucking weirdo . "

"cause maybe i've seen you use the bathroom" he joked. "creep." " i was just joking."

"can i hang up now i wanna sleep." i ask, rubbing my eyes. "no."

"ight fuck it ima just hang up on yo ass anyway." "at least listen to it" he asks. " no." he scoffs. "then come over." "why should i?"

"cause i want you here." "i'd rather not."

"you lame. now come over." " i said no i'm tired goddamn." " i hate you, we're not friends anymore." he says pretending he's about to cry. " i'm okay with that." i say. he smacks his lips.

"ight later i will." i finally agreed. " ight be gone." he says and hangs up.

i put my phone down and then it vibrates again. oh MY god.

i look down at my phone.

weirdo: be here by 7

me: 😐

weirdo: you heard me

me: -you sent one attachment-

weirdo: lmao.

weirdo: you think you funny

me: yea , ion know bout you tho

weirdo: don't flatter yourself

me: awn , i already did

weirdo: you're not fucking funny
-

🗿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 213 16
-๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  , ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ- ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐–๏ฟฝ...
42.7K 1.3K 18
@๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป <๐Ÿฏ | ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น
178K 4.9K 61
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป = ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป @๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป <๐Ÿฏ
986K 44.5K 99
A girl who's lost her voice meets a boy who helps her find it. "As long as I'm living, ain't nobody gone fuck with you cause you can't talk. Or for a...