You're The Only One (COMPLETE...

Af GlamorousMia

The Back And Forth Just Ain't Hittin It. Find Out What Happens? Mere

Character Introduction.
1. New Girl
2. New Tings
3. Wouldn't Hurt To Try
4. The Shawn Carter Way
5. That Ain't Me
6. If You Aren't Afraid?
7. Your Point..
8. Changing Me
9. The Best
10. Maybe We Can
11. I'm Sorry
12. Slowly
13. I'm Ready
14. We Are Family
15. Oh Shoot
16. It's Alright
17. Stronger Than Before
18. Expecting The Worst
19. You Won't Do It
20. Happy Birthday
21. How Bad
22. Could Be Better
23. When It Happens
24. Anything You Want
25.Till The End
26. A Change Is Coming
27. Messed Up
28. Know Better
29. Are You Though
30. Little Did You Know
31. We Ridin'
32. Thank The Heavens
33. New Beginnings
34. Good Or Bad?
35. Make Up Ya Mind'
Happy New Years!❤️
36. You Know You Want It
37. The Closer I Get
38. Still Here
39. Ready For The Ride
40. You'll Be Alright
41. Crazy Right Now
42. With You All The Way
43. We Tried
44. All In It
45. Bigger Things
46.The Way You Make Me Feel
47. Don't Believe The Hype
48. Feeling Some Type Way
49. It's Just Different
50. How Will I Know?
51. You Know The Deal '
52. Don't Embarrass Me
53. Focus On Me
54. You're Just Crazy
55. Won't Go Away
56. Show Out
57. My Love Is Your Love
58. Is This Love?
59. I️ Want Fabulous
60. Watch The Throne🤴🏾🤴🏾
61. This Is New
62. You're Unwanted
63. It's No Point
64. Act Your Age
65. Happy Family Guy
66. It's Fine By Me
67. Enough Of No Love
68. This Is A One Time Thing
69. You Would Do It Too
70. Mad
71. Signs
72. Take Me
73. Speechless
74. Countdown
76. Daddy Lessons
THE NEW GUY!!
77. Crazy..Good?
Chapter 78. Tell Me
Chapter 79. Sip Of My Potion
Chapter 80. Alhamdulillah
Chapter 81. Endearment
Chapter 82. Square Biz
Chapter 83. Uh Oh..Oh No No
Chapter 84. Nefertiti
Chapter 85. I'm Grown
Chapter 86. Baby Boy
Chapter 87. HBeyCU
SEQUEL!?
A SEQUEL!? WHATT
NEW STORY!!
NEW STORY

75. Blow

2K 104 107
Af GlamorousMia

Shawn POV
2 Weeks Later..

We Gave Corey And Desireé Money To Go To The Mall While Asia Stayed Home With The Twins.

Layla And Destiny Wanted To Come With Us To This Little Dinner Gathering, Why Not Let Them Come?

But I Had Other Plans For Bey And I Afterwards. I Just Wanted To Show Her Some Things That Will Be Really Meaningful.

Asia Hasn't Really Been Sayin A Lot To Us. Trust Me She Does Her Fucking Duties But Ain't Sayin Nothin.

It's To The Point Where Bey Feels So Bad That She Cries. What She's Thinkin Is That Asia Just Looks At Her Like A Somebody That The Kids Just Come To Whenever They Need Money.

"Baby how do I look?" Bey Came Out Of The Bathroom Soothing Out Her Dress.

"Like my golden star.. I don't think we should go out again." I Shook My Head.

"Why honey?" She Giggled Grabbing Her Clutch Off The Dresser And Walking Up To Me.

"Cause I'm about to fuck yo brains out. What you mean why honey?" I Mocked Her.

"Stop being such a wimp. You'll get some when you get back." She Kissed My Lips And Then Turned Around Leaving Out Of The Room.

I Had To Fix Myself Before Going Out There. I Took The Car Keys Off The Hook.

We Kissed The Kids Goodbye And Told Layla To Call Us If Anything Happened. We Left Out The House And I Guided Bey Down To The Car Parked Out Front.

"We haven't rode in this car since a year ago huh?" She Smiled.

"Before we found out you was pregnant yea." I Kissed Her Forehead.

"Now look at us still standing strong." I Opened The Door For Her And She Got Inside Closing It After.

I Went Around And Got In The Driver Seat Starting Up The Car.

"Ok we're not going to stay at this lil dinner thing for too long because this surprise needs to be seen in the day time." I Grabbed Her Hand With My Free Hand.

"Umm ok." She Chuckled As I Pulled Around The Little Circle Leaving Out Of The Gate.

We Went To The Place Where The Event Was Being Hosted. They Valet Took My Keys From Me While I Escorted Bey Inside.

People Greeted Her First Before They Even Talked To Me. Damn I Know My Girl Is Bad But Don't Hover Over Her.

"Yo man? Whenever you finish wit lil mama just pass her over to me." The Deep Voice Said Into My Ear Causing Me To Turn Around Real Fast.

"Aye yo, don't fu- man you clown ass niggas play too much." I Laughed Dapping Up My Homie Since The 90's.

"You looking sharp pimp!" He Fixed His Collar.

Bey Stopped Talking Wit Some Of The Guests And Turned Around Smiling At Sean.

"What's up sis?" He Wrapped His Arm Around Her Shoulder Pulling Her Into A Hug.

"Hey..how you doing?" She Asked.

"Good, I can't complain. How dem babies tho? Y'all ain' had one but two. I know y'all sleep schedule all off." We All Shared Laughs.

"Shawn's sleep schedule is off. Mama has to get her beauty rest or he won't get any nookie of this cookie." She Looked Up At Me Winking.

"I get em regardless I ain't worried bout you." Diddy Dapped Me Laughing His Ass Off.

We Spent At Least 2 Hours And A Half At This Lil Event Before Leaving.

"Why are you making us leave so early?" She Asked.

"Because my beautiful loving wife.. I have a surprise that you'll love." I Kissed The Back Of Her Hand.

"Mhm it better be good or I'm shipping your ugly ass off." She Scoffed.

"You'll miss this dick way too much." I Licked My Lips.

"There are other fine people out here like Lebron James.." She Mumbled The Last Part.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I Slammed On Brakes Looking At Her Like She Was Crazy.

"I said like Luke James damn clean your ears."

"Man you bout to piss me off..I swear I'm just bout to turn my ass back around and you not get this gift."

"Baby I was just playing. Even though LJ is finer than you I could never trade you for him not even for a dollar." She Placed Her Warm Hand On My Face Kissing Me Slowly.

"Now hurry up so I can get back and cater to you." She Said Just Inches Apart From My Lips.

Desireé POV

We Had Went Around The Entire Mall About 4 Or 5 Times Looking For Shoes, Clothes And All That Other Stuff Just For Corey.

Overall He Got Like 4 Pairs While I Just Got 2 Which Were Vans And Some Nice Outfits From  UrbanOutfitters.

After He Had Finished We Left Out Making Sure To Grab Some Dinner Just Incase Mom And Jay Didn't Make It Back In Time.

We Got Home About 6:30 And Thankfully The Babies Were Sleeping But They'll Be Up In The Next Hour. Sebastian Will Cry And Then Seth Was Will Up Or It'll Be Vice Versa.

"Destiny and Layla come eat!"

"Ok sissy!" Destiny Said In Her Cute Little Voice.

We Heard Them Running Down The Steps Until Destiny Told Asia Sorry After That It Was Screams.

I Ran To The Staircase Seeing Destiny On The Floor Crying.

"Come here Destiny." I Picked Her Up Rubbing Her Back Slowly.

"Aye what happened?" Corey Asked.

"Asia pushed Destiny because she accidentally bumped into her. Destiny fell on her face." Layla Said.

"Why the fuck she touching my lil sister for? She accidentally bumped into you and you acting like a bitch cause you got in trouble!" I Said.

"MAN Y'ALL SOME BITCHES! ALWAYS FUCKING TELLING ON PEOPLE! I HATE THIS FUCKING FAMILY!" She Stormed Past Us Going Through The Front Door.

"Dessi her mouth and nose bleeding hurry up and take her into the bathroom!" Corey Exclaimed.

Man This Bitch Better Hope My Mom Don't Beat Her Ass Cause I Swear For God, She Gone Catch These Hands.

Beyoncé POV

"Do not open your eyes just yet baby." I Was So Anxious To See What Was The Surprise.

"Shawn hurry up!" I Smiled, Ya Girl Got Him Together Before We Came To This Place.

Nothing Like A Quickie In The Car (Wit Heels On)😉

"So this is the perfect birthday gift I can give you since you want to become a singer. You won't have to worry about anything cause you got your own line." He Said.

"What does that mean? Phone line?" I Giggled.

"Take the blindfold off and look." He Told Me.

I Sighed Deeply Untying The Blindfold Blinking A Few Times Before Seeing My Surprise.

"Babyyy!! No wayyy! A motherfuckin private jet!" I Ran Up To Him Hugging The Life Outta My Baby.

We Kissed Passionately For About 5 Minutes. I Dragged Him Up The Steps Of The Plane And Gave My Man What He Deserved😝.

—————————————————————

F*ck It Up And Then Leave; Come Back; F*ck It Up & Leave😛

Y'all I'm Loving Top Off. Have Y'all Heard It Yet? If So What Y'all Thinkin Of It?

Do Y'all Think Bey Was Addressing Tiffany Haddish? I Don't Think It Was To Hurt Her Feelings Or Anything

My Apologies For Not Updating Yesterday My Phone Completely Blacked Out When I Dropped It But I Have A New One🙆‍♀️.

Hope Y'all Enjoyed This Chapter! Peace & Love😘

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

3.5K 44 11
One shots, because I don't feel I have the patience for a whole story
51.2K 2K 35
He left, she can't feel, breathe nor sleep in the dark and she needs his light
3.8K 171 22
Read and find out
381K 10.6K 82
What happens when you try to do the right thing and hide your child from the spotlight but things go completely left. Check it out! Comment, rate, do...