Alphas Human Mate

By Daylight428

(Book in the process of editing) " Miss please stand in front of the class and introduce yourself.," my teach... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 20. ( continued )
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
~ Restricted Chapter ~
Authers Note
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Epilogue
AN: Please read!!

Chapter 8.

205K 4.9K 572
By Daylight428

I watched intensely as the prince of the rogues and Sean fought. I hope that Sean wins, I do not want to go with a stranger somewhere I don't even know. Maybe I should run off... well that's a bad idea. I don't want to leave Sean and they're werewolves they'll find me eventually.

They both had shifted into their wolves and are constantly nipping and clawing at eachother. It's all moving so fast I can barley tell what's going on.

Sean tries to go for his neck for a quick twist of the neck but is too late as the prince already made plans to bite his leg. Sean dodges it at the last second and the prince bites the air, catching him off guard. The prince falls to the ground in a thump and Sean hold his neck in his mouth.

" Hey, Jess. " I heard a whisper behind me. I look behind me and see Michael in a bush calling me over to him. I rush over and crouch down next to him.

" Sean mind linked me to come and get you before things got out of hand but I ran a little late. Come on we gotta go. " he tells me. I take a final look at Sean and quickly turn away because I knew what was gonna happen next. As Michael took my arm and led me away Sean took his opportunity. I could hear the faint sound of a neck cracking, ending the rogue princes life.

" Where are you taking me to? " I ask Michael.

We get into his car and drive away from the Arby's, the scene, the forest. The place I found out my crush was a werewolf, and that I was his mate. Once I see him again I have some questions. It's all so much to take in.

" To the pack house, I assume you know he's a werewolf already. "

I just nod my head and looked down at the floor of his car.

" I'm a werewolf too. " he glances at me.

I look at him and take in his figure. No wonder he's a werewolf, werewolf's are hot. He's not as hot as Sean though. I could look at Sean all day.

" I'm Sean's mate aren't I? " I ask suddenly.

" Yeah, you are. "

" Thats why he just suddenly has an interest in me! The hottest guy walks in on my first day and stares at me out of everyone else. And then tries to flirt with me and become friends with me. " I rush out.

" Yeaahhh.. I promise he'll explain better than I could. You can stay at the pack house if you want for a little while. "

" I would.. but it would be kinda weird. " I shrug. I just found out I had met my soulmate and that my life was going to be completely different now that I know.

" Yeah I guess, what time is it? " he asks. He can't look at his phone since yeah, he's driving.

I take out my phone and look at the time, " It's.. woah its 4:59. " My eyes almost popped out of my head. I had to get back to the school and get my Jeep! I got to go home! But do I have to.. he is there and I don't feel safe anymore.

" Oh wow, and by the way we are almost at the pack house. "

" Okay. "

The rest of the ride was spent on him talking about how his day at school went. He told me I'd have to watch out for Makayla when I get back cause she's mad I left her. Oh geez, no one messes with her. Grace apparently spilled water on her pants at lunch so it looked like she peed herself, I wish I could've seen that. She probably is just glad Sean wasn't there to see it.

We get to the pack house and I gasp. It's huge! It's also away from any other houses because they want to shift whenever they want here without worrying about humans seeing them. Then it'd be all over Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, the news. Everyone freaking out over a werewolf.

" So you seem cool with the fact he's an Alpha and that we are werewolves. " Michael says confused.

" Yeah, why say it like that? " my turn to be confused.

We walk inside and it's way bigger then it looks from outside. We have the living room to the left with three couches near the flatscreen TV. To the right there's the huge dining room with a chandelier. I've always loved those.

When you go into the dining room there's a door leading to the backyard which has a pool and a barbecue area with chairs and tables. A bunch of people must live here. Where is everyone then?

" Where is everyone? " I ask.

" Sean gave them orders to not go into the main rooms because your here. He didn't want to scare you away. "

" Trust me if I wanted to run I would've done it when they both shifted into werewolves back at the forest. " I laugh.

He laughed and said, " To answer your question, I just didn't think you'd be okay with the fact we aren't human. You'd be scared we would hurt you. "

" Are you kidding, " We both sat down at one of the couches in the living room. " I love wolves. I've drew millions of them. " I say while getting my backpack off of my back. I get my sketchbook from my book bag and hand it to him. But then quickly take it back.

He questionably looks at me and I say, " Sorry there are some private drawings and journal entries in there, I'll just turn to some drawings you can see. "

He nods his head and right as I'm about to show him a page Sean comes through the door. I quickly hide the sketchbook in my book bag, making Michael frown.

" Sean! " I yell and run up to him.

" Princess. " he smiles and opens his arms for me to run into. I hug him tightly and feel his arms go around me and his head in my neck. I feel really comfortable right now.

He pulls away and examines me, " Are you okay? Did he hurt you in any way, shape, or form? "

" No. " I laugh at his behavior.

" I really should be going though Sean, my uncles probably wondering where I am. "

" You live with your uncle? Where are your parents? " A curious little boy, about 6, walks in the room.

" Dead. " I look at the floor for a second sadly and then look back at Sean, who is currently glaring daggers at the innocent child.

" Oh I'm sorry miss. " he sadly looks at me with his sweet brown eyes.

" It's okay. " I smile genuinely at him.

" Okay! " he instantly perks up and skips away.

I laugh and look back at Sean, who is already looking at me. " Can we go? " I ask

" Where? "

" To get my Jeep and to go back to my house. " I say slowly. " I'm late. "

" Oh! Yeah right sorry. " We get into the car and drive off to my house. I give him the address and he puts it in his cars GPS and it tells him where to go. According to it, it'll take us 5 minutes to get there.

" So I guess I have explaining to do. " he sighs

" Yeah. " Is all I say.

" What do you want to know? "

" Why you kept all this from me? " it came out as more of a question.

" Because you just moved here and I didn't want to me the kid who on the first day of your arrival, flirts with you and says ' Hey I'm a werewolf and your my soulmate. '. "

" Yeah that makes sense.. " I go into thought

" So if your an Alpha, that means I'm what? "

" A Luna. You run along side me in a pack. You'll be a great one. "

" How do you know that? " I question.

" Don't question my knowledge of everything. " he laughs.

The rest of the ride he talks more about werewolf stuff and how an Alpha and a Luna is and works. He also went over the mating process..

" We are here. " he parked in my driveway. While we had all of those conversations we went to the school and got my Jeep. Then he insisted he'd drive me to my house saying someone can go get his car at the school and he'll run back.

" Today was very interesting. " I said

" Very. Also I put my number in your phone. You need a password by the way if you don't want it to be that easy for someone to get in it. "
" What.. how... never mind I gotta go. See ya. " I rush out and run out of the car.

" See ya Princess! Text me. " he says jogging off into the street.

I walk up to the front door and unlock it with my key I use when I usually get home. I walk inside and it smells of alcohol still, just worse. I find my uncle passed out on the couch so I tiptoe up the stairs. I'm glad he's passed out I don't want to deal with him right now.

After everything today, I need a nap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
22.5K 1.4K 24
***COMPLETE*** THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK I EVER WROTE SO ITS RUBISH I SUGGEST READING MY MORE RECENT BOOKS THEN READ THIS ONE TO SEE HOW I HAVE IMPROVED...
28.7M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
48.7K 1.1K 37
(Completed) *Needs to be edited* The Moon Goddess has a plan for everyone. Elena and Vincent's plans were to be mates, rulers and lovers. Vincent bei...