You're The Only One (COMPLETE...

بواسطة GlamorousMia

The Back And Forth Just Ain't Hittin It. Find Out What Happens? المزيد

Character Introduction.
1. New Girl
2. New Tings
3. Wouldn't Hurt To Try
4. The Shawn Carter Way
5. That Ain't Me
6. If You Aren't Afraid?
7. Your Point..
8. Changing Me
9. The Best
10. Maybe We Can
11. I'm Sorry
12. Slowly
13. I'm Ready
14. We Are Family
15. Oh Shoot
16. It's Alright
17. Stronger Than Before
18. Expecting The Worst
19. You Won't Do It
20. Happy Birthday
21. How Bad
22. Could Be Better
23. When It Happens
24. Anything You Want
25.Till The End
26. A Change Is Coming
27. Messed Up
28. Know Better
29. Are You Though
30. Little Did You Know
31. We Ridin'
32. Thank The Heavens
33. New Beginnings
34. Good Or Bad?
35. Make Up Ya Mind'
Happy New Years!❤️
36. You Know You Want It
37. The Closer I Get
38. Still Here
39. Ready For The Ride
40. You'll Be Alright
41. Crazy Right Now
42. With You All The Way
43. We Tried
44. All In It
45. Bigger Things
46.The Way You Make Me Feel
47. Don't Believe The Hype
48. Feeling Some Type Way
49. It's Just Different
50. How Will I Know?
51. You Know The Deal '
52. Don't Embarrass Me
53. Focus On Me
54. You're Just Crazy
55. Won't Go Away
56. Show Out
57. My Love Is Your Love
58. Is This Love?
59. I️ Want Fabulous
60. Watch The Throne🤴🏾🤴🏾
61. This Is New
62. You're Unwanted
64. Act Your Age
65. Happy Family Guy
66. It's Fine By Me
67. Enough Of No Love
68. This Is A One Time Thing
69. You Would Do It Too
70. Mad
71. Signs
72. Take Me
73. Speechless
74. Countdown
75. Blow
76. Daddy Lessons
THE NEW GUY!!
77. Crazy..Good?
Chapter 78. Tell Me
Chapter 79. Sip Of My Potion
Chapter 80. Alhamdulillah
Chapter 81. Endearment
Chapter 82. Square Biz
Chapter 83. Uh Oh..Oh No No
Chapter 84. Nefertiti
Chapter 85. I'm Grown
Chapter 86. Baby Boy
Chapter 87. HBeyCU
SEQUEL!?
A SEQUEL!? WHATT
NEW STORY!!
NEW STORY

63. It's No Point

2.3K 111 148
بواسطة GlamorousMia

Beyoncé POV

After I️Had Fed The Twins, They Went Straight To Sleep Afterwards. Breastfeeding Is Fun And All Especially Since You're Losing Weight But You're Losing Breast Too.

I️ Love Bonding With My Sons Yes! But I️ Don't Need My Tits To Be Saggy Now..

I️ Was Supposed To Be Meeting Up With Sabrina For Lunch Which Left Jay On Duty.

My Clothes Were Already Laid Out On The Bed All I️ Needed To Do Was Get Myself Together While Jay Played His Little Stupid Video Game.

I️ Showered For About 20 Minutes Then Hopped Right Back Out To Moisturize My Body And Start On My Makeup.

Today Wasn't Really A Dressy Up Day So I️Just Threw In Some Curls And Went Light On The Makeup.

"Sebastian! Come on son what did I️ do to you?!" I️ Heard Jay Shout From The Living Room Causing Me To Giggle Out Loud.

I️ Changed Into My Outfit And Then Sprayed My Chanel Perfume That Asia Had Bought Me For Christmas.

When I️ Walked Out Into The Front Jay Had Both The Twins On His Chest Sleeping.

"Well look at you." I️ Covered My Front Teeth Then Smiled Really Hard At Him.

"This don't even count cause your fucking big ass ears still here." He Pointed At Me.

"Shut up Shawn, nobody told you to keep sticking your camel dick inside of me. They are the outcome darling."

"I️ ain't complaining about my kids I'm complaining about their mother who likes leaving me her meanest son." He Sighed.

"Well you'll get an award for it." I️ Winked.

"You gon give me some pussy tonight?" He Smirked.

"During our honeymoon hell yea." I️ Laughed.

"A nigga is crying right now. Ima die with blue balls lord take me right now." He Threw His Head Back On The Couch Pretending To Whine.

"You'll be fine baby." I️ Leaned Down Kissing His Lips.

"Not with yo fucking ass cheeks hanging out like that and shit!" He Said.

Seth Started Squirming Making Those Little Faint Noises.

"Oop that's my cue to go. I love y'all!" I️ Lightly Pecked The Babies Head And Pecked His Lips 2 Times Before Grabbing My Key And Heading Towards The Door.

"Fuck You Beyoncé!" He Yelled.

"You did plenty of times and look!" I️ Laughed Leaving Out Of The House.

I️ Got Inside Of My Porsche Push Starting The Engine And Pulling Out Of The Gate.

The Restaurant That We Were Supposedly Meeting Each Other At Was In Beverly Hills.

It Wasn't That Long Of A Drive. When I️ Pulled Into The Restaurant's Parking Lot There Was A Brownskin Lady Walking Up To The Door.

I️ Parked My Car And Applied Some Lipstick On My Lips Then Got Out Walking Inside.

My Boobs Were Jiggling Plus They Were Sore. I️ Should've Pumped Right Before Rushing Out The Damn House.

I️ Went Inside And Immediately Spotted Sabrina Sitting Down Looking On Her Phone.

"Are you alone or with someone?" The Host Asked.

"Right over there thank you." I️ Smiled While Walking Over To The Booth Where She Was Sitting.

"Hey...Sabrina?" She Looked Up With A Bit Of Surprise On Her Face.

"Hey Beyoncé, thank you for joining me." She Stood Up And Gave Me A Short Hug.

"You're welcome." I️ Giggled Sliding Into The Booth Sitting My Purse Down On The Table.

"So how have you been? How are those precious babies?" She Smirked.

I️ Cleared My Throat Trying To Figure Out As To How She Found Out I️Had Babies.

"They're doing good..question? How did you know I️ had babies?" I️ Asked.

"Shawn's instagram I'm sorry if it seemed weird." She Laughed.

"Ohh." I️ Heard My Phone Go Off, I️ Grabbed It Out Of My Purse Checking The Notification.

Baby Sis Kenni👭💖: Can I️ spend the night with y'all?

My BB🐝❤️😘: That's fine, are you home or at mom's? If so I️ can come and get you when I️ leave from lunch. I'm cooking tonite so yea😉👍🏽.

"How does it feel having 6 kids now?" She Looked At Her Options On The Menu.

"I️ don't, you've got more experience you tell me." I️ Grabbed My Menu Looking At The Lunch Side.

"It's great that's all I️ can say." She Smiled.

"Good for you." I️ Rolled My Eyes.

"Hi! I'm Morgan..I'll be you guys waitress for the afternoon can I️ start you ladies off with drinks?" She Pulled Out Her Little Notebook With Her Pen Ready To Write.

"I'll have water." I️ Said.

"And I'll have tea." She Looked At Me Then The Waitress.

"Ok and are you guys ready to order?" Morgan Asked.

"I'm not going to eat." I️ Looked Down At My Ring Fiddling It.

"I'll have crab patties." Sabrina Told Her.

"Ok will that be all?"

"Mhm." I️ Was Ready To Leave, This Hoe Was Really Testing My Patience.

Morgan Walked Off And Sabrina Sighed Out Loud.

"Listen Beyoncé, I️ just want my son back. I️ really miss him he's everything to me and living in a whole different state is really hard." She Said.

"Was it hard for you to open your legs and pop out 5 other kids? No? Oh okay..what sense does it make to take care of your other kids but not your oldest?" I️ Looked Up At Her Making A Dumb Facial Expression.

"You're right but you don't understand. I️ had to do things on my o-"

"That's a lame ass excuse, do you know what I️ had to do alone? Raise 2 girls..their father wasn't shit all he did was used me and abused me. It was many times where I️ wanted to give up but I️ didn't. You should think of your kids as a blessing and not something you get money off of."

"What do you mean?"

"I️ know you had all those kids so you can get more tax you ain't slick. Been there and done that..make yo own money all year type ming."

"You're just mad because I️ had a child by Shawn first." She Chuckled.

"That you don't even take care of ok.. I'll be mad. But I️ have two kids and a ring something you ain't even get. I'm leaving." I️ Grabbed My Purse.

"I️ know how it feels to have somebody not love you but I'm here for you." She Said.

I Looked At Her Sideways. "You are completely delusional."

I️ Slid Out Of The Booth Getting Ready To Walk Off But She Grabbed My Arm Aggressively.

"Don't touch me." I️ Pushed Her Hand Away, I️ Walked Off.

"But Beyoncé listen." She Grabbed My Shoulder.

"I️ said don't touch me!" I️ Pushed Her Back Real Hard Causing Her To Fall Back Flat On Her Ass.

Everyone Looked At Me Like I️Was Crazy.

"This isn't over!!" She Yelled.

"You'll be over soon." I️ Put My Shades On Leaving Out Of The Small Restaurant.

Shawn POV

"I️ know I️ miss mommy too!" I️ Swooped Sebastian And Seth In My Arms As They Cried.

Nearly 2 Hours Had Passed And I️ Ran Out Of Breast Milk. We Had No Type Of Formula No Nothing.

I️ Heard The Front Door Open Which Meant Corey Had Came Home With Everyone.

"Daddy!" Layla And Destiny Came Running Into My Bedroom Hopping On The Bed.

"Y'all be careful and take off yo shoes before mom freaks out." I Warned Them.

My Phone Vibrated On The Nightstand. I️ Looked Over And Saw That It Was Sabrina.

Seth Started Squirming Just As I️Was About To Grab It.

"Daddy's sorry baby." I Kissed His Forehead Briefly Looking Up At The Tv To See That There Was A Sex Scene Playing On The Movie And Destiny Was Watching It.

"Aye girl! You know I️ don't play witchu, y'all got homework to do init? Get to it." I Grabbed The Remote Turning The Tv Off.

"Ok daddy..sowwy." Destiny Poked Out Her Bottom Lip.

"It's alr-"

"MOMMY!!!" Destiny Jumped Off The Bed And Ran To Bey Whom Was On The Phone.

"Maybe..yesss! A class reunion would be nice but girl I️ got a whole zoo. It'll take us a Uhaul truck to get everyone and everything to somewhere in one piece." She Came And Sat Down On Her Side Of The Bed Taking Off Her Heels.

"What's up baby? How was your little lunch date?" I️ Asked But She Just Looked At Me While Rubbing The Babies Head.

"Alright I️ love you too...I'll see you. Ok do that! Bye love." She Hung Up The Phone And Sighed Looking At Me Tiredly.

"Fuck you lookin at?" Kennedi Came In The Room With Corey Following Behind Her.

"Surely not yo ugly ass. If I️ look at you for a second my face burns." She Laughed.

"You love lookin at me, you stare at me every night and every morning when you wake up." He Said.

"Shawn kiss my ass! What do y'all want?" She Turned Her Attention To The Corey And Kennedi.

"To come get the babies so y'all can start cooking duh." Kennedi Said.

"Well they gotta eat first since we ran out of milk." I️ Said.

"You ran out of milk!? I️ know you fucking lying ain't no way." Bey Said.

"Yes! You ain't leave enough milk babe." I️ Told Her.

"Getcho ass up and let me show you something." She Picked Up Seth Kissing His Forehead Over And Over.

She Left Out Of The Room And I️ Followed Behind Her Going Out To The Garage Where There Was A Refrigerator.

"Look baby." She Opened It And There Was Little Bags That Contained Breast Milk.

"Well now I️ know." I️ Smacked Her Ass Licking My Lips As She Winced In Pain.

"You already had know you just wanted to stare at my boobs. Ole nasty ugly ass." She Giggled Walking Off.

"You damn right! You making me wait a year for my pussy I️ got the right to look at my other twins." I️ Went Back Inside Closing The Door.

"Knock it off Shawn!"

"I️ gotta address her about that shit cause why da fuck she touching you in the first place?" Jay Asked Mom As They Both Walked I️nto The Kitchen Baby Free.

"I️ don't know but she needs to know her place that's all I'm saying." Mom Said.

"Ima fix that but these look good baby." He Pecked Her Lips Looking Down At The Pineapple Bowls.

"Thanks honey. Y'all come and grab a plate to get y'all food!" Mom Said.

You Know I️ Was The First One.

"So just grab one?" I️ Asked Mom As She Laid Out The Little Pineapple Bowls.

"Yes child! Damn you can't hear Desireé?" Mom Poured Everyone's Drink In A Glass And Set Them Down On The Table.

"Excuse me mom." Asia Moved Past Her Coming To Grab Her Food.

"Layla! Bring your behind downstairs now!

Yea So Mom Caught Layla Playing In The White Room Running From Corey And She Accidentally Spilt Juice On The Rug And Couch AFTER Mom Told Her To Stop Running.

She Came Downstairs With A Mad Facial Expression.

"Fix your face before I️ fix it for you." Mom Said Sternly.

I️ Had To Go Sit Down Cause I️ Was On The Verge Of Laughing.

Everyone Sat Down At The Table While I️ Posted The Picture From My Field Trip Earlier.

_itsdesiree Went to the zoo today with a few friends & I️ saw my aunt and uncle🦒  for the first time in what seemed like forever😩. @beyonce @saintrecords what's boolin?😂

Mom's Phone Lit Up Just As I️ Posted It And She Unlocked The Screen. She Looked Up At Me For A Few Seconds Before Cutting Her Eyes.

"Jesus!" I️Laughed.

"Yea you better call him cause after I'm done with you. Girlll." She Clapped Her Hands.

Mom Knows I️ Love Her More Than Anything In This World🌎

——————————————————

So My ROTC Ball Is Tomorrow, And I️Have Everything Except For My Hair😩

But Hope You Guys Enjoyed This Chapter..

What Y'all Think About Sabrina?

Is She A Little Jealous Of Bey?

What Do Y'all Think Shawn Is Going To Do?

Only A Few More Chapters Left Y'all😭😩

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

43.5K 2.8K 20
Falling In Love With The Barber When You Thought You Weren't Going To Find Love Again.
139K 6K 46
Your favorite family is back to take you on an emotional roller coaster for the last time. Things are about to take a shift in the Carter household...
4.4K 320 10
Everything isn't always what it seems... ©2023 by fiftyshadesofbey
7.1K 304 32
Beyoncé and Jay Z have broken up after years of being together. She stumbles upon Chris Brown and find love. But what happens when he finds out Beyon...