Sucka 2 (Book 2)Sucka Series

By 2wiceMob

"I hide from the light only to be hidden by the darkness." It's been a year and 8 months since August and Ma... More

Broken Promises.
I'll Be There.
No Bullshit (Part One)
All Bad.
Bish Whet?
Death Trap. Snippet.
Death Trap 2
What's Love Got To Do With It?
Counseling.
Father's Day.
First Trimester.
Really Malenda?
Time Away.
Who Dat? Who Dat?
August Alsina
Daddy's Little Girl
Baby Names
Mally Part 1
Movies...
Mally Part 2
Marvin?
Stray Bullets
Heartbeat.
Authors Note URGENT
Suprise Part 1
Suprise Part Two
Vacation?
Characters
Jamaica Part 2
Mommy Scare.
Endangered.
Action.
Unconscious.

Death Trap.

29.2K 1.1K 480
By 2wiceMob

PICTURE OF CHRISTIAN IN MULTIMEDIA

PLEASE COMMENT MORE. I ONLY GET LIKE 3 COMMENTS PER CHATER. I SEE LOTS OF PEOPLE VOTING FOR MY CHAPTERS BECAUSE IT COMES STRAIGHT TO MY CELL PHONE SO PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS OUT TO COMMENT. I WORK HARD ON THE STORIES I WRITE AND WANT TO KNOW WHAT MY READERS THING. GOOD OR BAD? I DON'T CARE. COMMENT

{ Malenda. }

The sun peered in through the window, and I slowed opened my eyes. August was standing in front of me with some clothes in hand. I rolled my eyes seeing as he was also the one responsible for the sun entering the room. He had pulled the cutains back. I sat up as he put the clothes in my lap and left going back down stairs. I was so exhausted. I got up out of bed heading striaght to the bedroom to do my hygenie business. 

 40 Missed Calls

10 Unread Messages

All from Christian. I didn't want to call him back or respond to his text messages because he damn near killed me yesterday. Although he had a right to be upset, he had absolutely no right to put his hands on me. I must admit I missed him though. Over these past couple of years, I had fallen in love with Chris. It didn't compare to the love I still had for August though. Everything that could go wrong has went wrong ever since August came back into the picture. I'm not putting all the blame on him, but it's true.

I picked my phone up opening my texts and read all of Chris'.

Chris I'm sorry.

Chris: I know I fucked up and I should've never took my anger out on you. If you'd just please give me another chnce.

Chris: Where are you?

Chris Are you with August? I hope your not with August. -_-

Chris: Okay

Chris: .....

Chris: ....

Chris: You gone answer me or ...?

Chris: Can I see you?

Chris: Please?

I ignored what my consious was telling me to say and went with my heart.

Malenda: Christian you need to calm down. I'm fine and I'm sorry for cheating on you but still we need time apart. Maybe a few more days. :/

I sent the message and sat my phone down. After a few moments, I heard a buzz indicating I had a new text message. I was suprised to see Chris wasted no time texting me back.

Chris: It hasn't even been a day yet and I'm already missing you. Can I at least see you? Please? We can meet at the park or anywhere. Just for a few minutes?

Malenda: Maybe later

I exited out my messages and locked my cell phone before sitting it on the night stand. I got up leaving out of the guest room and heading downstairs to the living room where August was. When I got down there and seated myself on the couch, August was on the phone.

"Yeah, I know ma.... We will .... I can't talk about that right now.... I gotta go, and tell the kids Malenda and I said hi." He hung up the phone quickly turning to me. "Good mornin'."

"Good morning." I answered back dryly. I wasn't mad or anything. I was just stressed out.

"What's wrong?" August asked.

"Noth-" He cut me off before I could even finish.

"I ain't stupid. I know it's something. You might as well tell me. I mean I will find out sooner or lata."

I sighed rubbing my temples. It was true. August did find out everything, and how he did it was always intriguing to me.

"I'm just frustrated with everything that's going on. I feel bad about what I did to Christian. It was wrong of me to do that, and I miss him."  I admitted solemnly.

August chuckled sarcastically then grabbed the remote cutting the T.V. on. I'm guessing he was ignoring me now because of what I had just said. I don't even know why he's mad. He's the one who started all this bullshit anyway. If he would've never cheated on me, then we would still be together and more than happy. We wouldn't have to worry about all this nonsense.

"I'm so tired." I sighed loudly, and August just looked at me before turning his head back towards the T.V. I was so done with today. Too much was going on, and I just wanted to go to sleep. I slowly begin to close my eyes, but my cell phone rang instantly making me jump. I groaned as got up getting it off the night stand wehre I had left it and I decided to answer since it was Ty.

"Hello?"  I answered.

"Hello ma'am, sorry to bother you tonight. I'm Detective Spooks from Atlanta PD, and your friend Tyreanna has been in a terrible accident. We're currenly transferring her to Kindred Hospital."

"Okay, thank you so much sir. I'm on my way."  I quickly hung up the phone becoming well alert. I was no longer tired but sad, and it didn't help that I had this terrible feeling in my stomach.

August put the T.V. on mute before asking me for the third time, "Where are you going?"

"Ty was in a accident. Call Cole."  I said whille still putting on my shoes. August jumped up pulling his phone out and headed outside to the car. Once I got my shoes on, I was out the door behind him not even bothering to lock it behind me.

As soon as August and I made it inside the hospital, I could tell tonight was going to be a long night. We reached the waiting room, and Cole was going crazy. He was throwing chairs every which way and cussing the nurse out who was telling him to calm down. August went over to him and stopped him from throwing another chair as I slowly walked over to Marcy who looked terrifed of Cole as she sat in the chair crying.

When she realized I was there, she jumped in my arms crying louder. "Aunty Mal, the doctor says mommy's dead."

I looked up at August, and he looked back at me. My eyes began watering. My best friend was dead.

Death Report

Suicide.

If it was one thing I knew about my best friend, I knew that she would never commit suicide. There had to be something else or someone else involved.

3 Weeks Later

Ty's funeral had passed. It had been almost a month since I buried my best friend, and I had just made it back home with Christian. Yes, Christian and I had worked things out for the better. In the process of getting back with Christian, I could tell that I hurt August. The kids were currently spending the weekend over there, and I was more than happy because I hadn't been feeling well. Not only because I had just spread my best friend's ashes around, but I physically didn't feel well.

The Next Morning 

I was seated in the waiting room with Christian beside me waiting for my name to be called. I had been seated for at least 10 minutes now and was becoming a bit impatient.

"Karter Malenda." I quickly got up meeting up with the nurse. She took me back after checking everything and asking me all these damn questions then led me to the room. I didn't have to wait too long, and I was more than thankful for that. As soon as the doctor entered the room, I felt nervous.

"How are you today, Karter?'

"FIne, Dr.Rimbecky."

"You don't look too well. Are you stressed?"

"Very stressed, but let's get to the point shall we?"

"Alright."  Dr.Rimbecky opened my file seeing what the nurse had wrote on the paper, and he raised his eyebrow. I had a terrible feeling of my condition, and it was soon confirmed with his next words. "It seems to me Miss Karter, you might be pregnant."

Malenda pregnant? Oh and remember Malenda's real name is Karter so hopefully no confusion.

PLEASE COMMENT MORE. I ONLY GET LIKE 3 COMMENTS PER CHATER. I SEE LOTS OF PEOPLE VOTING FOR MY CHAPTERS BECAUSE IT COMES STRAIGHT TO MY CELL PHONE SO PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS OUT TO COMMENT. I WORK HARD ON THE STORIES I WRITE AND WANT TO KNOW WHAT MY READERS THING. GOOD OR BAD? I DON'T CARE. COMMENT

PICTURE OF CHRISTIAN IN THE MULTIMEDIA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 50.9K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
619K 20.6K 84
****WARNING; THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE SCENES***** "Do you ever think of me when you lie? Lie down in your bed, your bed of lies And I knew better t...
16.8M 648K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
14.3M 228K 67
Currently Being Edited. Book One: Armoni Jones, scarred but yet she still shines through. Raped as a teenager by her uncle, became pregnant and had a...