You're The Only One (COMPLETE...

By GlamorousMia

The Back And Forth Just Ain't Hittin It. Find Out What Happens? More

Character Introduction.
1. New Girl
2. New Tings
3. Wouldn't Hurt To Try
4. The Shawn Carter Way
5. That Ain't Me
6. If You Aren't Afraid?
7. Your Point..
8. Changing Me
9. The Best
10. Maybe We Can
11. I'm Sorry
12. Slowly
13. I'm Ready
14. We Are Family
15. Oh Shoot
16. It's Alright
17. Stronger Than Before
18. Expecting The Worst
19. You Won't Do It
20. Happy Birthday
21. How Bad
22. Could Be Better
23. When It Happens
24. Anything You Want
25.Till The End
26. A Change Is Coming
27. Messed Up
28. Know Better
29. Are You Though
30. Little Did You Know
31. We Ridin'
32. Thank The Heavens
33. New Beginnings
34. Good Or Bad?
35. Make Up Ya Mind'
Happy New Years!โค๏ธ
36. You Know You Want It
37. The Closer I Get
38. Still Here
39. Ready For The Ride
40. You'll Be Alright
41. Crazy Right Now
42. With You All The Way
43. We Tried
44. All In It
45. Bigger Things
46.The Way You Make Me Feel
47. Don't Believe The Hype
48. Feeling Some Type Way
49. It's Just Different
50. How Will I Know?
51. You Know The Deal '
52. Don't Embarrass Me
53. Focus On Me
54. You're Just Crazy
55. Won't Go Away
56. Show Out
57. My Love Is Your Love
58. Is This Love?
59. I๏ธ Want Fabulous
60. Watch The Throne๐Ÿคด๐Ÿพ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿพ
62. You're Unwanted
63. It's No Point
64. Act Your Age
65. Happy Family Guy
66. It's Fine By Me
67. Enough Of No Love
68. This Is A One Time Thing
69. You Would Do It Too
70. Mad
71. Signs
72. Take Me
73. Speechless
74. Countdown
75. Blow
76. Daddy Lessons
THE NEW GUY!!
77. Crazy..Good?
Chapter 78. Tell Me
Chapter 79. Sip Of My Potion
Chapter 80. Alhamdulillah
Chapter 81. Endearment
Chapter 82. Square Biz
Chapter 83. Uh Oh..Oh No No
Chapter 84. Nefertiti
Chapter 85. I'm Grown
Chapter 86. Baby Boy
Chapter 87. HBeyCU
SEQUEL!?
A SEQUEL!? WHATT
NEW STORY!!
NEW STORY

61. This Is New

2.3K 104 45
By GlamorousMia

Beyoncé POV
8:04am

The First Night With The Twins Wasn't Bad At All. The Kids Were Actually A Really Huge Help, Desireé And Corey Were On It.

I️ Let Them Stay Out Of School Just This One Time Because Of The Birthing's. I'm So Happy That I️ Have Such An Supportive Family.

"You alright baby?" Jay Wrapped His Arms Around My Waist Kissing My Neck Slowly.

"Yes are you?" I️ Wiped Around Seth's Private Area And Placed It In The Diaper Wrapping It Up.

I️ Put Another Diaper On Him And Laid Him Back In The Crib Grabbing Sebastian Next.

"Jay please put this in the trash." I️ Handed The Diaper To Him.

"If I️ get a good morning kiss." He Smirked.

"I️ thought I️ kissed you this morning in the shower." I️ Leaned Up Pecking His Lips Then He Took The Diaper From My Hand.

"I️ don't recall but I'm going to get another box of diapers." He Said.

After I️ Had Did Everything I️Needed To Do, It Was Such A Huge Relief.

"Alright babies." I️ Held Sebastian In One Of My Arms And Then Grabbed Seth Laying Him In The Other.

I️ Walked Out Passing All Of The Kids Rooms Going Downstairs. Kelly, Solange And My Mom Stayed Over Too.

Nicki Is Coming Over For Breakfast Which Is Being Cooked By My Mom. I️ Went Into The Living Room Laying The Blanket Down On The Couch And Then The Babies.

"My handsome boys." I️ Kissed Both Of Their Foreheads Before Destiny Came Running Into The Living Room Acting All Crazy.

"Mommy! I️ helped daddy bring some boxes in here for my little brothers!" She Said All Excitingly.

"You have to quiet down baby cause they're trying to go to sleep. You carried one box and daddy carried the other?" I️ Asked.

"Yes uh huh. It was really heavy but I️ Carried it like a big girl!"

"That's my girl!" I️ Picked Her Up Placing Her On My Lap Kissing Her Cold Cheeks.

"Mommy put me down I'm no baby no more." She Scooted Herself Off My Lap.

"Well excuse the hell ou-"

"SHH!" She Held Her Finger Up To Her Lip Then Pointed At The Twins.

I️ Know This Girl Ain't Talking To Me And She Ain't Even Get That Damn Eye Crust Out The Corner Of Her Eye.

"Mommy I️ love my baby brother's." She Kissed Their Forehead Somewhat Softly.

"They love you too stinky butt." I️ Giggled Tickling Her.

"Destiny!! What the hell!!" Jay Yelled.

"Uh oh..I️ think I'm in trouble by daddy. Gotta go mommy." She Left Out Of The Living Room.

"What happened babe!?" I️ Asked Picking Up Seth Since He Was The Only One Up.

I️ Pulled Down My T-Shirt Lining Him Up With My Nipple And He Soon Latched On.

Jay Came In The Living Room Holding Up Shirts That Appeared To Have What I'm Guessing Is Polish On It.

"Polish?" I️ Chuckled Placing My Hand Over My Nipple.

"Bey that shit is not funny. These are my designer clothes and she got it all over the floor!" He Looked Like He Wanted To Cry.

"Baby I'll just buy you some new ones damn."

"I don't even care about the designer stuff cause that's materialistic but the floors. How can we clean that?" He Balled Up The Clothes.

"My mom should know. It's not that hard baby we have marble flooring unless she waste it upstairs?" I️Looked Down And Saw That My Baby Was Slowly Falling Asleep.

I️ Planted A Kiss On His Little Nose Before Pulling Him Off And Tucking My Boobs Back In My Bra Cup.

"I️ wanna burp him babe and no it's not upstairs hold on let me wash my hands." He Jogged Off And A Few Seconds Later Jogged Right Back In Plopping Down Beside Me.

I Handed Seth Over To Him. He Kissed My Cheek And Took Seth Into His Arms.

I️ Picked Up Sebastian And Placed Him In The Little Baby Swing Putting His On Medium.

"Babe when he's already burped and you are ready to eat just place him in the swing." I️ Told Him.

"Nah I'd rather keep my baby in my hands. Sebastian don't like me but I️ love him more than he'll ever know." He Said Causing Me To Laugh.

"Oh shut the fuck up." Kelly Came In Sitting Down On The Opposite Couch.

"Well hi baby." I️Went Down And Plopped Right On Her Lap.

"Girl getcho ass on you saw me early this morning." She Laughed Pushing Me Off Of Her Lap.

I️ Kissed Her Cheek Before Running Off Into The Kitchen.

"Hey mama." I️ Greeted Her As She Prepared All Of The Foods.

"Good morning my beautiful baby. How are you feeling? Are you in pain?" She Asked.

"I'm feeling better, you know it's just tight down there but Kathy is supposed to be coming either tomorrow or Wednesday to check us out so yea."

"That's great! Was she expensive?" She Turned Around Putting The Eggs In The Aluminum Pan.

"Well she gave us the birthing pool for free, and charged us 1,500 but I️ threw in an extra 4,000 and Jay gave her 3. She was the sweetest and hopefully I️ can go to her again next time."

"NEXT TIME!? Girl you must've lost your damn mind, did you see how you were acting with the twins I️ think not. You got adoption and surrogacy." She Said.

"Mommmm you aren't having the baby so why are you worried?"

"But I️ gotta watch them bad little fuckers. Destiny is already a time with all these damn princesses and wanting to polish her nails I️ ain't wit it." She Said.

"Girl bye, have several seats." I️ Laughed.

Corey POV

"Breakfast is served!" We All Ran Down The Stairs Desireé Pushed Into Me Causing Me To Fall.

"Man you always running out!" I️ Yelled Getting Up Off Of The Hard Marble Floor.

"Stop being such a wimp Corey dang!" Asia Shouted.

"Y'all better stop running in my fucking house before all y'all get ya ass whooped." Mom Said.

"If She don't do it I️ will. Those babies just fell asleep and everybody needs to eat." Dad Said.

"And I️ ain't watching em. Been up last night with them so y'all teenagers got dibs." Auntie Solo Said.

"Hey auntie Bey can you wash
my white shoelaces real quick?" JuJu Asked Mom.

"Yea baby put it on top of the washer I'll wash it real quick for you." Everyone Sat Down At The Table.

"Are we still going to the movies?" Kennedi Asked.

"If Bey wants to, we just gotta keep the babies covered up." Grandma Said.

"Desireé would have to drive her car. Cause we don't have enough room, Kelly you can ride with us and sit in the front with Jay." Mom Said.

"Well damn bitch you just forget about me huh?" Auntie Solo Said.

"Girl you about to be at my house for a whole week I️ won't forget about your crazy ass jus YET."

"YET my ass. Your neck hasn't stop growing yet." She Said.

"Stop clowning me damn y'all sickening wit that shit. I️ can clown all y'all right now."

"Girl suck a dick oop forgot you none had way too many." She Laughed.

"Solange kiss my ass." Mom Sat Down Beside Dad.

"Well damn family y'all not gone invite me in?" Auntie Nicki Walked In And Destiny Was The First One To Greet Her.

"Well good morning Nicki." Mom Got Up Hugging Her.

"LET'S EAT EVERYONE!" Everybody Jumped Up And Grabbed Their Plates.

It Was A Whole Buffet Of Food.

Grandma Threw It Down In That Kitchen That's All I️Can Say.

——————————————————

Might Update For Y'all Again This Was Just A Little Quick Update😘

Hope Y'all Enjoyed It.

What Y'all Doing On This Marvelous Sunday Though🤔?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 44 11
One shots, because I don't feel I have the patience for a whole story
381K 10.6K 82
What happens when you try to do the right thing and hide your child from the spotlight but things go completely left. Check it out! Comment, rate, do...
5.9K 482 13
"๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ...