You're The Only One (COMPLETE...

By GlamorousMia

The Back And Forth Just Ain't Hittin It. Find Out What Happens? More

Character Introduction.
1. New Girl
2. New Tings
3. Wouldn't Hurt To Try
4. The Shawn Carter Way
5. That Ain't Me
6. If You Aren't Afraid?
7. Your Point..
8. Changing Me
9. The Best
10. Maybe We Can
11. I'm Sorry
12. Slowly
13. I'm Ready
14. We Are Family
15. Oh Shoot
16. It's Alright
17. Stronger Than Before
18. Expecting The Worst
19. You Won't Do It
20. Happy Birthday
21. How Bad
22. Could Be Better
23. When It Happens
24. Anything You Want
25.Till The End
26. A Change Is Coming
27. Messed Up
28. Know Better
29. Are You Though
30. Little Did You Know
31. We Ridin'
32. Thank The Heavens
33. New Beginnings
34. Good Or Bad?
35. Make Up Ya Mind'
Happy New Years!โค๏ธ
36. You Know You Want It
37. The Closer I Get
38. Still Here
39. Ready For The Ride
40. You'll Be Alright
41. Crazy Right Now
42. With You All The Way
43. We Tried
44. All In It
45. Bigger Things
46.The Way You Make Me Feel
47. Don't Believe The Hype
48. Feeling Some Type Way
49. It's Just Different
50. How Will I Know?
51. You Know The Deal '
52. Don't Embarrass Me
53. Focus On Me
54. You're Just Crazy
55. Won't Go Away
56. Show Out
57. My Love Is Your Love
58. Is This Love?
59. I๏ธ Want Fabulous
61. This Is New
62. You're Unwanted
63. It's No Point
64. Act Your Age
65. Happy Family Guy
66. It's Fine By Me
67. Enough Of No Love
68. This Is A One Time Thing
69. You Would Do It Too
70. Mad
71. Signs
72. Take Me
73. Speechless
74. Countdown
75. Blow
76. Daddy Lessons
THE NEW GUY!!
77. Crazy..Good?
Chapter 78. Tell Me
Chapter 79. Sip Of My Potion
Chapter 80. Alhamdulillah
Chapter 81. Endearment
Chapter 82. Square Biz
Chapter 83. Uh Oh..Oh No No
Chapter 84. Nefertiti
Chapter 85. I'm Grown
Chapter 86. Baby Boy
Chapter 87. HBeyCU
SEQUEL!?
A SEQUEL!? WHATT
NEW STORY!!
NEW STORY

60. Watch The Throne๐Ÿคด๐Ÿพ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿพ

2.6K 112 134
By GlamorousMia

Shawn POV
Later On In The Evening..
7:07pm

"Bey you need to get up and try to go in the tub baby girl." Mama Tina Told Her.

"Mhm." She Circled Her Hips Grabbing Onto My Shirt Which Meant There Was Progress Happening.

"How are you feeling Beyoncé? Are the contractions seeming to get closer?" Katherine The Midwife Asked.

"It's getting stronger and closer." She Moaned In My Shirt, I️ Kept Rubbing On Her Back To Comfort Her.

"Ok sweetie, I️ want you to lie down so I️ can see how much these babies are progressing and I️ would love to check the heartbeats if you wouldn't mind." Katherine Stated.

I️ Let Go Of Her So They Could Help Her Take Off Her Clothing.

"Baby?" She Called Out After They Had Laid Her Down On The Bed.

"I'm right here mama. Breathe slowly." I️ Sat Down Beside Her On The Bed As She Grabbed Onto My Hand Squeezing Da Fuck Out Of It.

"How many centimeters is she dilated?" Mama Tina Asked.

"Only 1." Katherine Grabbed Some Little Wand Thing Looking In Between Bey's Legs.

"Hey papa, you wanna see something cool?" She Asked.

"Sure." She Motioned For Me To Come Over By Her.

There Was Fluid Like Stuff Leaking From Bey's Pussy Which Was Weird.

"So as you can see this is a ruptured membrane which means that the amniotic sac that was around the twins has ruptured. Which means this labor may go faster than we think but it's only up for Beyoncé to do her part."

She Was Saying All Type Of Shit To Me But I️ Was Too Busy Gazing Over Bey's Pussy.

"Damn I️ don't think I️ can last 6 weeks." I️ Shook My Head Going Back By Bey.

"Bey made you wait 4 months you'll last." Kelly Said.

"I guess but this is different cause in the beginning we were just starting out but now I️ can just bang her anywhere anytime."

"Y'all are embarrassing." Mama T Said Putting An Extra Large Shirt On Bey.

"Oh really mom!? You need to check ya ex husband cause he embarrassing you taking about he thought you was white. Just simply come back and say you thought he was a preacher." We All Laughed Well Except For Bey.

My Phone Vibrated In My Pocket Which Made Me Take It Out And See The Post Notification From Bey.

I️ Quickly Unlocked It And Saw The Picture She Uploaded.

beyonce The Carter Twins should be making their arrival very soon. Lord I️ hope that this delivery is quick and easy. Thank you all for the well wishes. @Shawn_CC and I really appreciate them. I️  LOVE YOUUU ALL😘😘😘

I️ Smiled And Placed The Phone Back In My Pocket As Another Contraction Hit Bey.

"Fuck." She Breathed In And Out Fast.

"Shawn baby I️ need you." She Started Crying, This Shit Ate Me Up Inside. I️ Wish I️Could Take All The Pain Away From Her.

I️ Rubbed Her Belly As Everyone Just Stood Around The Bed Looking At Us.

"Try to get her up Jay maybe it'll die down." Solo Said.

"Alright." I️ Got Up Off The Bed And Went Around To Bey's Side Helping Her Up.

"I️ can't do it." She Let Go Of My Hands.

"Bey baby you gotta stand up..try and walk around. I️ know you want to see these babies." Kelly Came And Kneeled Down In Front Of Her.

"It hurts Kelly." She Sniffed.

"It's going to hurt..you have two little babies that you're pushing out. That means double everything. You have all support you need right in this. Don't give up now." Kelly Said To Her.

"Alright." Kelly Wiped Her Eyes And Pulled Her In For A Hug Kissing Her Cheek.

After She Moved That's When I️ Stepped In Trying To Help Her Up.

We Left Out Of The Room Walking Slowly.

"Wait baby wait." I️ Turned So That Now Her Belly Was Pressed Up Up On My Front.

I️ Rubbed Her Sides Kissing Her Neck. "You are doing so great baby. I'm right here."

This Pregnancy Really Took A Toll On Bey But Let's Just Say She Did Her Thing. She Kept Saying That After Your First Pregnancy Everything Gets Harder.

"Mom do you want some ice chips?" Corey Walked Up On Us.

"No baby I'm ok. Thank you though honey." She Looked At Him Smiling Lightly.

"I️ looked it up and that's what it said. I'm just trying to make sure you ok." He Said.

"Aww thank you my sweet boy but I'm fine. Make sure you're in the room when they come."

"I️ will. I️ love you mom." He Kissed Her Cheek And Walked Off.

"I️ love that damn boy there. Less of an asshole unlike his dad." She Said.

"You supposed to be in pain not cursing!" I️ Popped Her Butt Causing Her To Laugh.

"You think if we go in that guest bedroom upstairs and fuck real quick will that make the twins come faster?" She Asked Me Like I️ Was Supposed To Know That.

"Baby I️ am not about to do the day or the day before our kids are born no way in hell." I️ Chuckled.

She Smacked Her Lips Then Pulled On My Shirt.

"This shit isn't about to work I️ can't do this Shawnn." She Whined.

"We can go back and lay down alright. Try to get some sleep at least."

"I'm kicking all the asses out of my room. I️ need quiet." She Said As We Went Back To The Room.

Everybody Left Out Once They Figured That We Wanted To Be Alone. Ready Or Not They're Coming Either Way.

Desireé POV

"Mom said we could've seen the room after the baby shower since dad had to redecorate it and all types of stuff." Asia Said.

"Asia you're the only one who's scared. You acting like we about to go in there and rearrange everything just take a quick peek and skedaddle." Corey Told Her.

"Exactly always acting like a little bitch." I️ Mumbled Opening Up The Door.

"Desireé I️ know you ain't talking. At least mama and daddy trust me to do things you ran out to have sex. Lil horny ass teenager." She Said.

"But you still ain't tell them about your boyfriend don't come for my life if you don't have all of the correct information!"

I️ Looked In The Room That Was Nicely Painted And Decorated. Jay Did His Thing I️ Swear.

"I️ was there fuck you mean!? You took almost 400 dollars from mom and then her car. All you had to do was ask plus you ain't ev-"

I️ Covered Her Mouth Pushing Her Back Against The Wall. I️ Think She Bumped Her Head Cause She Bit My Hand.

"Don't put your nasty ass hand over my mouth." She Pushed Me Back And Then I️ Pushed Her.

Next Thing I️ Know Is That We're On The Floor Throwing Hits At Each Other.

"You fucking bitch!" I️ Screamed Hitting Her Somewhere On Her Face.

"STOP DESIREÉ!" Corey Tried Pulling Me Off Of Her But I️ Wasn't Letting Go.

Then Somehow She Managed To Flip Us Over But I️ Put My Arms Up Blocking Her Hits.

"GIRLS STOP!" Auntie Kelly Pulled Asia Off Of Me And Auntie Solo Took Me In My Room.

"The fuck is y'all problem!? Y'all round here acting like fucking animals!!" Jay Yelled.

"Aye mama want y'all!" Corey Said.

"Man I️ don't wanna go down there and get yelled at because she started it."

"Well baby I️ wish you had just walked away. That's the best thing to do.. I️ love y'all and y'all my nieces or whatever but sometimes some things aren't meant to be said."

"I know I️ gotta go downstairs I'll be back." I️ Looked Down At My Arm That Had Scratches.

I️ Went Out And Rushed Down The Stairs. When I️ Went In Mom Was Sitting Up With Her Eyes Closed Rubbing On Her Pregnant Belly Slow.

Then She Opened Her Eyes Looking At Me. She Was Beyond Pissed, Whenever Her Lips Was Tucked It Meant Serious Business.

"All I️ asked was for y'all to help me around the house. I️ am prepared to go into labor at any time and y'all upstairs fighting because of what? Somebody said something? Ok! Go in the other fucking room, just like how y'all ignore your Shawn and I️ do that with each. I'm tired of talking next time it won't be too much of that. Get the hell out of my room." She Dismissed Us, I️ Went Out First And Headed Straight For The Pantry.

That Night
3:59am

I️ Had Woken Up Because Nicki's Loud Ass Cackling Mixed With Solange's Cursing.

"Still no sign?" I️ Sat Up Rubbing My Eyes.

"8 centimeters, they already started the water for Bey. Who's in the kitchen talking with Kennedi." Solange Told Me.

"Oh alright. Ain't God good?" We Laughed As I Went To The Bathroom Freshening Up Myself.

When I️ Came Back Out Bey Was Just Coming. My Poor Baby Looked Like A Blowfish.

"My baby is getting thicker by the minute huh." Mama Tina Smacked Her Butt Causing Her To Laugh.

"Well somebody's finally up." She Waddled To Me Standing On Her Tippy Toes Kissing My Lips Slowly.

"Had to get my sleep in before these twins wear me out baby." I️ Pulled Back Saying.

"I'm just playing with you baby. I️ was about to fuck you right in yo sleep." She  Said Lowly So That Only We Could Hear.

"I️ would fuck you right now but you all loose and shit." She Gasped Nudging My Shoulder.

"I️ still love you though." I️Kissed Her Forehead.

"Mhm I️ need help getting in the tub cause I️ feel the need to push." She Held Onto My Arm.

"Katherine!" Mama Tina Called.

"I'm coming!" I️ Helped Bey Into The Bathroom Taking Off The Clothes.

"Does it feel like pressure on your cervix?" She Poured Sanitizer Onto Her Hand Rubbing Them Together.

"Too much pressure. The contractions were easing off a bit but then came back just as we came in."

"Well That is a sign that you need to push. So let's you get you in the pool."

"Baby are you coming in?" She Asked.

"I️ don't know if I️ can but let's get you in first." She Held Onto My Hand And Nicki's Stepping Into The Birthing Pool.

"Mmm. Jay where you at?" She Rubbed Her Belly.

"Right here baby." I️ Kissed Her Forehead.

"Alright so you're starting to crown this is some good stuff right here." She Smiled Doing Some Type Of Shit With Her Hands Underwater It Made Bey Start Crying.

"Oww, OUCHHHH!" Bey Cried Out Loud.

"Just breathe baby." I️ Whispered In Her Ear, Corey Stood In The Corner Wiping His Eyes Asia Was Crying Too.

Desireé Was Trying To Get Everything They Needed For Bey And The Baby.

"Whenever you get the next contraction push. Shawn if you wanna step inside real quick to comfort her then you can." Katherine Said.

"Ok." I️ Took Off My Clothes, My Briefs Were On Under This.

"Beer belly havin ass." Solange Said As I️ Stepped Into The Birthing Pool Sitting In Front Of Bey.

Mama Got In My Spot Running Her Hands Up And Down Bey's Arms.

"Alright let's get to this. You see that little head coming out of her vagina right?"

"Woahhh!" I️ Think I️ Died And Came Back To Life That Shit Was Way Too Fucking Wide.

"How am I️ supposed to stick m- you know what I just realized my baby is underwater is he drowning?" I️ Tried Pulling The Head Out Myself But Everybody Yelled Stop.

"The baby isn't drowning. They've been breathing in water for 8 long months they take their first breath when the air hits them don't be scared now Beyoncé you need to push whenever a contraction comes." Katherine Said.

"It's one NOW OUCH." The Head Was Coming Out Slowly Not Even Fast Enough.

"You're doing good baby! Just push a little harder I'm getting paranoid." I️ Rubbed Her Leg With My Hand Underwater.

"I️ can't it hurts too bad." The Tears Were Streaming Down Her Cheeks.

I️ Looked Up At Her Everyone Was Trying Their Best To Comfort Her. Another Contraction Came I️ Guess Because His Head Was Surely Coming Out.

2 Minutes Went By And Another Contraction It And When This One Did The Baby Slid Right On Out.

"BABY A! 4:40am!" Everyone Cheered.

"Hey baby boy." I️ Kissed His Forehead As He Cried Out.

Katherine Handed Me The Scissors So That I️ Could Cut The Umbilical Cord. Kelly Grabbed Him And So That The Next Baby Could Come.

"Alright baby just one more. You got this." I️ Smiled Leaning Forward To Kiss Her Lips.

"Uhhh!" She Pushed And Another Little Head Popped Right Out.

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Shawn grab the Shoulders since they're out and pull that baby." Katherine Directed Me As I️Did So.

"BABY B BORN AT 4:44am!!" She Announced Taking The Baby From Me.

"Thank you Jesus." Bey Cried, The Whole Pool Filled Up With Blood.

I️ Felt Something Like A Jellyfish Float On My Hand Causing Me To Jump Up Screaming.

"The fuck is that in that water!"

"That's her placenta." Katherine Said, Everybody Was Laughing Their Asses Off.

"You supposed to be tough. You a punk ass Camel." Nicki Laughed.

"Oh shut up Hyenna." I️ Went Over To My Beautiful Fiancé Who Looked Completely Flushed.

"How you feeling new mom?" I️ Smirked Against Her Skin That Was Sweaty.

"Replenished." She Said Resting Her Forehead On Mine.

I️ Like That Word Replenished..

Shawn_CC With all due respect, the Carter family and I️ would like to announce the miraculous birth of our twin boys Seth and Sebastian Carter born April 14. Seth at 4:42am weighing 4lbs and 7 ounces and Sebastian 4:44am weighing 4lbs and 8 ounces. Thanks for your prayers. Peace&Love Hov out✌🏼😎

———————————————————

So The Twins Are Heree☺️🤴🏽

How Y'all Feel About This Chapter?

Desireé And Asia Fighting? Will There Be Tension Between Them?

How Do Y'all Feel About The Birth?

Hope Y'all Enjoyed This Chapter💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 297 19
It's time for Beyonce to get back to touring doing what she does best will it be as smooth as she desire it to be or would robin have to take that st...
5.9K 482 13
"๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ...
36.6K 994 22
Read and find out