You're The Only One (COMPLETE...

By GlamorousMia

The Back And Forth Just Ain't Hittin It. Find Out What Happens? More

Character Introduction.
1. New Girl
2. New Tings
3. Wouldn't Hurt To Try
4. The Shawn Carter Way
5. That Ain't Me
6. If You Aren't Afraid?
7. Your Point..
8. Changing Me
9. The Best
10. Maybe We Can
11. I'm Sorry
12. Slowly
13. I'm Ready
14. We Are Family
15. Oh Shoot
16. It's Alright
17. Stronger Than Before
18. Expecting The Worst
19. You Won't Do It
20. Happy Birthday
21. How Bad
22. Could Be Better
23. When It Happens
24. Anything You Want
25.Till The End
26. A Change Is Coming
27. Messed Up
28. Know Better
29. Are You Though
30. Little Did You Know
31. We Ridin'
32. Thank The Heavens
33. New Beginnings
34. Good Or Bad?
35. Make Up Ya Mind'
Happy New Years!โค๏ธ
36. You Know You Want It
37. The Closer I Get
38. Still Here
39. Ready For The Ride
40. You'll Be Alright
41. Crazy Right Now
42. With You All The Way
43. We Tried
44. All In It
45. Bigger Things
46.The Way You Make Me Feel
47. Don't Believe The Hype
48. Feeling Some Type Way
49. It's Just Different
51. You Know The Deal '
52. Don't Embarrass Me
53. Focus On Me
54. You're Just Crazy
55. Won't Go Away
56. Show Out
57. My Love Is Your Love
58. Is This Love?
59. I๏ธ Want Fabulous
60. Watch The Throne๐Ÿคด๐Ÿพ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿพ
61. This Is New
62. You're Unwanted
63. It's No Point
64. Act Your Age
65. Happy Family Guy
66. It's Fine By Me
67. Enough Of No Love
68. This Is A One Time Thing
69. You Would Do It Too
70. Mad
71. Signs
72. Take Me
73. Speechless
74. Countdown
75. Blow
76. Daddy Lessons
THE NEW GUY!!
77. Crazy..Good?
Chapter 78. Tell Me
Chapter 79. Sip Of My Potion
Chapter 80. Alhamdulillah
Chapter 81. Endearment
Chapter 82. Square Biz
Chapter 83. Uh Oh..Oh No No
Chapter 84. Nefertiti
Chapter 85. I'm Grown
Chapter 86. Baby Boy
Chapter 87. HBeyCU
SEQUEL!?
A SEQUEL!? WHATT
NEW STORY!!
NEW STORY

50. How Will I Know?

2.6K 116 177
By GlamorousMia

December 4, 2018
7:58am

"Mmm fuck this pussy just like you should baby!" Bey Moaned Out As I️ Drilled Into Her Pussy.

"Fuck Bey." I️ Grunted Wiping The Sweat Off Of My Forehead.

I Held Onto Her Sides Watching All Of Her Juices Spill Out Onto My Dick And Down Her Thighs.

I️ Leaned Down Kissing Her Lips Just To Shut Out Her Moans. The Kids Had Already Went To School And Bey Woke Up To Give Me The Best Birthday Head.

Now We're Here Fucking On The Couch.

"Shawn you crushing my damn baby!" A Tear Slipped From Her Eye

I️ Circled My Thumb On Her Clit. She Rotated Her Hips As I️ Felt My Semen Building Up.

I️ Pulled Out And Flipped Her Over So That She Was On All Fours. She Started Throwing Her Ass Back Just How I️Liked It.

"Damn ma you trying to make me cum faster?" I Smacked Her Ass.

"Yes cause you killing me." She Moaned As I️Slid Right Back In From Behind.

"Well not today." I️ Pulled Her Hair Back Kissing Her Neck.

5 More Minutes And All Of My Seeds Was Spilling Out Into Her Juicy Ass Pussy.

"Shit." She Collapsed On The Couch And I️ Just Laughed.

"That's not fucking funny you ugly bastard."

"Oh shut up." I️ Lifted Her Up Off The Couch Carrying Her To Our Bedroom.

"MAX AND RUBY!?" We Heard Solange Yell From The Front Room.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" Bey Laid Her Head Back On The Pillow.

"Baby I️ don't know I'm about to go wash real quick cause I️ gotta go check out this office space." I️ Told Her.

"So you gone leave her with me? Woww alright?" She Sighed Deeply.

"Baby you should be glad to see your sister. I️ can't even see mine cause I️ don't know where they at." I️ Went Into The Bathroom Starting My Water.

"Well hey there Ruby where's Max?" I️ Overheard Solange Talking.

"Why do you keep saying that?" Bey Laughed.

"Cause y'all fucking like bunny rabbits. Like damn I️ can't wait till my niece or nephew gets here and I️ can explain to them how much sex y'all had."

"I️ wouldn't do that!" I️ Shouted Stepping Into The Shower.

"Shut up ugly bitch!" She Spat Out.

Lord My Sister In-Law Has A Smart Ass Mouth But Ya Gotta Love Her.

Beyoncé POV

After Solange Talked Me To Death For About An Hour While I️Got Myself Together I️Was Finally Finished.

"But I don't know now if I want to have anymore. I'm just scared this is a disorder who knows if I can anymore after this." She Shook Her Head.

"Listen I'll be there every step of the way alright..don't stress. If you need a surrogate I'll have your baby for you."

"So that my baby can have a long neck? No thank you." She Giggled.

"Well damn you can't help bitches nowadays so ungrateful." I Rolled My Eyes.

"Hey babe did you see my watch!?" Shawn Yelled.

"It's in my closet on the dresser. Next time put it up." I Rubbed My Belly Before Eating The Rest Of My Pineapple Bits.

A Few Seconds Later Shawn Came Out From The Back Kissing On My Neck. I Looked Up At Solange Who Was Making Faces.

"How can you let those types of lips touch you? That's just..Yuck I don't even wanna think about it. I'll be in my car waiting for you Beyoncé." She Grabbed Her Burberry Purse Walking Out Of The Kitchen.

Shawn Turned Me Around Lifting Me Up And Sat Me Down On The Countertop.

"Thank you for the presents ma." He Kissed My Cheek.

"You're welcome daddy.. I'll have a present waiting for you later on." I Pecked His Lips Multiple Times Before It Turned Into A Full Tongue Kissing Session.

"Alright baby I gotta go." He Pulled Back From The Kiss Patting My Ass.

"I don't want you to." I Pouted Kissing His Lips Once More.

"I can tell..you keep trying to get me hard. I gotta make money for our family especially if you wanna dress nice."

"Alright bitch move." I Pushed Him Hopping Off The Counter Going Into My Bedroom To Grab My Purse.

But Shawn Had Other Plans. He Pushed Me Up Against The Wall With His Hand Wrapped Around My Neck.

"Keep playing with me ima have to fuck you up." He Said.

"Mmm I like when you talk dirty to me." I Stuck My Tongue Out Feeling Myself.

"Get yo stuff and get out." He Shook His Unwrapping His Hand From Around My Neck.

I Smirked Walking Off Into The Room Grabbing My Belongings. He Walked Me Out To Solo's New Car.

"I'll see you later have a good day. My debit card is in your purse if you gone buy things you want or need." He Pecked My Lips Opening The Door For Me.

"Bitch let's go you can always come back to the zoo." Solange Said.

"Bye baby." I Kissed His Lips Getting Inside Of The Car.

"Fucking horny asses." She Drove Off.

"Whatever at least I ain't got pregnant out of nowhere." I Pulled Out My Phone Sending Shawn The Picture I Took Earlier.

Sexy Mama😻💦😘: Forgot to send this to you..how you like it Jay Jay😋😘😘?

"Alright whatever Girrafeyé." The Rest Of The Car Ride Was Filled With Us Singing And All Of That.

Desireé POV

So Mom Hasn't Been Talking To Ever Since What Happened. I've Been Apologizing To Her And Jay But It's Just "Alright" Or "Thanks".

I Don't Have No Type Of Technology, No Television. I Just Go Home Do Homework, Eat, Lay Down Or Play With The Girls.

Plus Jay Gave Me So Much Chores But I Understand Why It's Just That Mom Is The One Overreacting.

But She Did Let Me Drive To School So I Was Thankful For That. School Hours Went By Much Slower Especially Since I Didn't Have My Phone.

I Had To Drop Layla And Destiny Off To School While Corey Along With Asia Got To Sleep Late.

We Got Back To The House By 5:30, The Girls Got Chik-Fil-A With My Money. Mom Could've Gave Them Money.

"Mommy!!" Destiny Said Running Up To Mom Who Was Sitting At The Island.

"Hey mom." I Slightly Smiled Closing The Door Behind.

"Hello." She Picked Destiny Up Kissing All Over Her Face.

"Layla do you have homework baby girl?" She Asked Her.

"Yes ma'am." She Sat Down At The Table.

"Well get on it mooka boot." Mom Got Up Kissing Her Cheek.

I Handed Her The Car Keys And Went Upstairs To Do My Homework. While That Got Finished I Couldn't Help But Cry.

Thinking About How I Lost My Mother's Trust And Everything. It's Just A Lot Of Commotion But I'm Sure That Will Change Soon.

Shawn POV

"Baby I told you that we didn't have to do anything." I Shook My Head As Bey Dragged Me To The Table.

"But I wanted too." The Host Sat Us Down At A Nicely Decorated Table.

"It's so much shit on here I don't know what to get." I Looked At The Options On The Menu.

"It's your party birthday boy." She Smirked Looking Up At Me While On Her Phone.

She Scooted Closer To Me Holding Up Her Phone In Her Swollen Hands.

"Smile baby." She Giggled Quickly Snapping The Picture And Moved Away.

My Phone Dinged Letting Me Know I Had An Notification Which Was Me Being Tagged In Something.

Bey Rarely Posts Things About Me Anymore, It's Either About Her Or The Kids/Music.

beyonce Just wanna send a special happy birthday🎉 shout out to my incredible fiancé. The man who keeps a smile on my face😘 I love you so deep☺️💙💙 @Shawn_CC.

In December Every Sign Has It's On Mode, I Was In Love With A Sagittarius.

—————————————————————-

Okayyy So This Chapter Was Just Some Parts I Took From Other Chapters That I Haven't Published But Hopefully Y'all Enjoyed It.

Do Y'all Think Bey Will Forgive Desireé?

Is The New Baby Putting A Strain On Her?

Who Knows..☺️☺️ B.T.W This Book Will Go On Until Further Notice😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 494 13
"๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ?" Jazmine doesn...
5.9K 482 13
"๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ...
51.2K 2K 35
He left, she can't feel, breathe nor sleep in the dark and she needs his light
3.6K 44 11
One shots, because I don't feel I have the patience for a whole story