L.A Criminals

By GracienKercher

This story is about a man that lives a life of crime and attempts to turn his life around but his friends and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 18

17 0 0
By GracienKercher

I woke up the next morning as I would like any. Did my regular routine of eating something for breakfast and then getting cleaned up and dressed for the day. It was super early this morning tho, it was around six am and looking out the windows, rows of traffic were lined in the streets. In liberty city for being as busy of a city it was was never this loud this early. It was gonna take some time getting used to but it was fine. I walked over to the white board that was in its same spot it was placed and looked over it. We had the car crossed off, the suits done, and looking at the last objective got me thinking. The objective was to interrupt a daily police truck that delivered guns and whatever else in it and steal the guns. I mean sure, its guns and all but we have guns, in what possible reason do we need to steal police guns. What is Big Tyron trying to do get us arrested or killed. I then needed some explaining so I picked up my cell phone and dialed the number T-dog gave me on the white board. T-dog answered with a quick hello.

"listen, its..." I began but was cut off.

"I know its you Junior get on with it." T-dog snapped at me.

"Well I was calling about the guns." I said.

"So you got them or is there something wrong and you guys can't do it." T-dog jumped to conclusions.

"What? no, no T, I just got some questions." I said.

"Shoot, make it snappy Junior I don't have the time for this." T-dog answered sounding paranoid. 

"I just wanted to know why we are stealing from the police?" I said. 

"Dear god, man do you no listen when I talked on the phone with you, man." T-dog said in his horribly bad grammar ways he said things. "I said you stealing guns from Reds but the five o activity is high there." he continued. "Don't get caught out there Junior, bye." he said before hanging up the phone. I placed my phone down and corrected my mistake. Is it possible that I dozed out and wasn't listening when he told me this the first time. I mean I could of swore that T-dog said something about a police van. Besides that makes our job easier but at the same time, more difficult. After finishing the board I called Brian and told him I was on my way. By the time I arrived at his house it was seven am. Pulling in front of his house I noticed a car parked outside Brian house. I didn't knows who's car it was so I grabbed my gun from my car and rushed to his porch. I looked through the window with the gun concealed for now. Looking through the window I couldn't see anything. 

I then went to go open the door and saw the door wasn't fully closed, it was cracked opened. Nervously I entered the house checked his downstairs. There was some half eaten food on his kitchen table but Brian was nowhere to be found. I then herd a Brian voice from upstairs I ran over to the staircase to listen again. Then I could hear Brian say stop and then some roughing around from his room. I thought he was in trouble so I drew my gun and  cautiously walked up the stairs trying to not make a sound. His bedroom door was cracked to and it sounded like two people were fighting in there. I quickly rushed to the door and kicked it wide open. I held my gun high and what I saw I was surprised. I saw a familiar face siting on top of Brian in his bed. She let out a scream had she rolled off Brian and used his blankets to cover her nude body. I put my gun down after realizing that I just caught Brian having sex. I stepped out and closed the door behind me. The girl so happened to be David's little sister from the other day. I never thought Brian and her was together. 

Brian exited his room in underwear. He leaned up against his wall that I was doing the same. He let out a sigh and turned to me. "Your a dickhead you know that." he said to me. "You could of knocked and why'd you have your gun out?" 

"I thought you were in trouble, I mean look at it my perspective, mysterious car outside, front door opened, and mysterious sounds coming from your bedroom." I said realizing I could of maybe done this scenario different now that I thought about it. 

"Huh, your something Junior." He said as he went to open his bedroom door. Davids little sister came out and was wearing nothing. She didn't bother to put on the clothes she was holding in a pile in her arms. I shield my eyes as she raged down the stairs. Brian went to stop her but she had already told him off. 

"Why is she so pissed at you now...?" I stopped with a smirk on my face, "Not a good pleasure maker?" I said laughing. He gave me a punch on my arm and stumbled into his room where I followed. "Wait how old is she anyway, she looks seventeen!" I said realizing that Brian was nineteen and she looked young.

"Calm down...she's eighteen." Brian said getting dressed. I let out a sigh in relief. "what do you take me for Junior?"

"So why is she so mad at you?" I asked while walking with Brian. 

"I said that id have some time with just her, and with this big job I just haven't found the time, so when she came over today I promised her no funny business and it would just be us for a while." he said as we walked down the stairs and into the living room. She was in the living room finishing up getting dressed. 

"Yes, and you owe me you bastardo!" she said placing on her jacket and walking over to us at the edge of the stairs. She walked up to me and kicked me in the leg. "Thats for scaring me, you psycho, next time don't have a pistola." she said. It was obvious what she said in Spanish because it was obvious that bastardo was bastard and pistola was gun. She then hugged Brian and left. 

"Bye Juana." Brian said and then tapped me and we continued on. After Juana left, Brian finished getting ready and then we headed to my car. We got in and I explained what we were doing today. He agreed with it like normal and we drove off. Pulling into the alley that T-dog sent me the location to, we noticed Reds right off the back. On the way into the alley Brian noticed two police cruisers driving around so we were trying to stay on the low. Me and Brian wore blue so we stood out from the rest of Reds around here, you know, cause there wearing red and all. We hopped out and got noticed by the group of Reds hanging out by these crates being loaded into this pickup truck. We walked up as the whole group of five reds meet half way with us. I looked over their shoulders to see the two Reds loading up the crates. The last one that was off to the side was opening crates and taking the cargo out, revealing AK's with red paint. 

"Like that man." the Mexican Red said. "New shit to resemble the Reds." he said.

"So whats going on here...I mean why are two Cribs doing around here." The Red in the middle said, drawing his gun. We didn't react because looking behind us we saw a cruiser slowly driving by us. 

"So you guys having some trouble with those pigs?" I asked. I had a plan, if I could have things go peaceful, no one has to die today. I would make a deal, take the cops away for two AK's. It seemed like a good plan to me alt least. 

"Alright thats all of it." The one Red said stepping in the truck. 

"Listen since were not here for any beef I was wondering if maybe a deal could be made?" I said taking my M9 and throwing upon my hood of my car. Brian confused, just stood by and let me do the talking. 

"Wait, wheres your lieutenant boy, we can't make any deal..." said the older black Red on the far left of us, but was interrupted by me.

"This isn't a deal needed to be made by my lieutenant, this can be our little secret." I started. The group of Reds not in the truck got suspicious and curious of what I could be talking about. "Im not proposing a alliance or for our peace but for a simple triad. This got them listening.

"And who are you to make these deals?" the older Red said.

"Who gives a fuck, whats the deal man?" the Mexican one said.

"You give us two of those fancy AK's and only two, don't even need the ammo...and ill make sure those cops get off your back." I said. Their facial expressions looked promising. I think this just might work. Brian on the other hand kept calm even tho he was looking at me with major confusion. 

"What the fuck you need our AK's for, don't the Cribs have AK's?" the middle Red said again.

"No reason but our personal entertainment." I said.

The Reds looked upon each other to see what they wanted to do. Again overhearing faint words, things looked promising. "Deal." said the Mexican. They all went back to their little spots as the Mexican pulled two custom red painted AK's out the crates and tossed them to us. They then cautiously watched us as we stepped back in my car and pulled out. I then rolled down my window after turning out of the alley and letting three rounds off into the sky. Sirens could be herd instantly. Brian gave the Reds a peace hand gesture and we sped off as two cop cruisers appeared around the corner. I slammed the gas and we off. My car wasn't the fastest but I would have to make do. The cop cruisers stayed close behind tho. Looking out the rear view mirror I saw the Reds loaded up in the truck, driving the opposite direction from us. We drove onto more busy roads, to try to get away from these cops. More cruisers arrived quickly after tho. Brian freaked out in the passenger seat as he worried. I sped past traffic to the point were the cars would close in not leaving room for the cops to get by.

I sped down and took a sharp turn down an alley and sped down that way. I turned into a separate alley from the alley I was in and stopped. "What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck, why are we stopped!" Brian yelled.

"Shhhh!" I said looking behind us. I then saw three cops pass by the alley we turned in without even knowing we were in there. I laughed as I beat the car seat and jumped in my car. Brian let out a laugh in relief too. I then waited till the sirens could not be herd anymore and headed back to Cribs territory. As we were in the clear and driving into the factory Brian took the AK's from the back and checked them out.

"Damn, these look like they cost something." he said checking the red tinted metal replacing the usual grey and blood red paint replacing the regular wood parts on the gun. The gun looked nice, and I wouldn't mind having one like those but in blue. Pulling into the regular parking lot we stepped out the car, we were making good time to it was only twelve in the afternoon. Big tyron and T-dog approached us and we handed one AK to a random Crib and one to Big Tyron. He inspected them.

"Damn, those Reds sure love spending money, its probably why they want so much more." Big Tyron laughed and handed the other AK to the guy with the other one. "Good deal boys, that should be every thing right?" he said. Brian and I nodded.

"So when do we start?" Brian asked.

"tsk...tsk...tsk, Brian baby boy, learn to be patient." Big Tyron said as he turned and walked away. T-dog nodded to us and said that well be in contact and let us off the hook. I took Brian back home and then since I was still day I decided to visit Nikki at work. I pulled into the strip club parking lot and stepped in. The bouncer greeted me since I was becoming a regular here. I walked in and got a drink from the bar tender who's name was Beauty which she liked me. Most people here do. Passing by Peach one of the strippers and one of Nikki's friends. She noticed me and said hi. 

"Hey, wheres Nikki?" I shouted for which the DJ was playing some loud song. She then got close to me so she didn't have to yell, so close that she was whispering in my ear. 

"She's in the back, she pretty bummed out, something you did I guess." she said.

"she's mad at me?" I said confused.

"No but she's pretty sad right now, go see her." she said nodding over to the bouncer by the private access door and he nodded back as he stepped out of the way. Peach tapped me on the shoulder and went back to being cheered at by drunk Horney guys. I stepped in the back and knowing she wasn't in the private dancers area I went to the very back. FuFu saw me and greeted me and so did every one else who saw me. They used to not like me coming back her, some still don't, but most of them like me enough to not mind. Plus most of them know I have no intensions to be a pervert I'm only back her cause Nikki. Nikki who was sitting down stood up and ran over and jumped up and gave me a big hug. I hugged her back and sat her down gently. 

"Whats wrong Nikki?" I said sitting next to her. 

"Its nothing Junior, just some members." She said fixing her make up.

"Peach said you were sad because of me." I said as she turned to me.

"Nah Junior, she's sad cause she feels like she isn't good enough cause of Vince Herring out there." Infernus, another stripper and close friend to Nikki butted in. Nikki gave her a angry look and then back to me. "What girl...and its true, tell Junior before I do, he can handle it...right Junior?" Infernus said finishing her hair and standing next to Nikki. 

"Yeah Nikki whats going on?" I said scooting closer to her. She then went on to tell me about some new member named Vince Herring, some rich boy who's being "renting" which I hated that term, Nikki for private rooms, getting her drunk and Nikki doesn't like it. She complained to her boss but he's such a greedy bastard that he could care less about his employees well being and more about money. Vince tho had been getting more hostile and more demanding lately tho, he even forced Nikki to strip down to nothing. After the story was told to me I angrily pushed the table, knocking over makeup and other beauty appliances. Nikki grabbed my arm as I tried to calm down. "How could you not tell me about something like this?" I asked.

"How about its because I haven't even got to talk to you since that morning in your apartment." she said pretty frustrated. I then let up a bit and realized that that was true, beside the night she was drunk and she couldn't remember that, we haven't really talked. Then suddenly over the income the DJ announce Nikki, your needed in room one please, Nikki, room one. Nikki looked down.

 Infernus looked up at me, "thats him." she said. I stood up and Nikki knew I was gonna hurt this Vince guy so of course she tried to stop me. She clung onto my arm as I walked out toward room one. Infernus followed close pulling Nikki off me, knowing that Vince needed to get his ass handed to him. I opened the door reveling a man in a suit and one guard sitting in a room. 

"Your not Nikki!" He said as he stood to me. 

"Nikki no longer is available." I said in a angered tone. As I said that Nikki was making her way into the room. 

"Nikki! why don't you take fuck face here out of here and  we can get started." he said walking toward her. I placing my hand on the mans chest stopping him from walking any further. "Excuse me dick...get your hand off me!" he said looking up at me. There was a moment of silence then I sprung back and lunged forward whaling Vince in the nose. Vince spun around and fell to the floor but wasn't knocked out like I intended to. I looked to see his body guard drawing a gun but before the gun had left its holster I had mine aimed at his head and without time for anyone to react I pulled the trigger, splattering the body guards brains on the wall behind him. Screams could be herd from outside the room as Nikki screamed as well as she shielded her eyes. I then reached over and grabbed Vince by his collar as he held his broken and bloody nose. I shoved the gun in his face and got close to his face as well. 

"If you ever lay a hand on a girl in this club again, thinking your all that, remember me mother fucker." I said as I threw him to the ground. He stumbled to his feet using the wall to stand up as I turned around. I herd his steps rush toward me. I turned and he jabbed me in the jaw. It didn't hurt and it didn't even faze me. He was standing a couple inches from me and after hitting me I saw his face, he knew he screwed up. I placed the gun on his stomach. His face went pale as he attempted to speak but I didn't let him as I put two bullets in his gut and as he stumbled back I but another three in his torso. He then collapsed to the ground and I continued to unleash the rest of my clip into his lifeless body. Nikki screamed with every gun shot and so did others from outside the room. I looked down and saw Vince's blood covering my torso. I looked up and snapped back to reality and saw Nikki. I dropped my gun and went to comfort her. She slapped my chest and pushed away from me. She was scared of me and she didn't let me get close to her. 

From outside the room I herd the sound of cops coming so I picked up my gun and left. I left the room and saw cops coming one way so I left with the back exit and got in my car and sped away. I pulled into my apartment complex and sat in my car. It was quiet, and I couldn't believe what I had just done. I looked down and see the blood on my hands and clothes. I then started punching the steering wheel and the dashboard of my car as I screamed. Nikki is scared of me now, how am I gonna get her back. I won't be able to step foot in that club for awhile either. I stepped out my car and walked into the building. I walked to my apartment and in the hall stood my neighbor the old lady that lived in the apartment in front of mine. She looked scared of me to as I moped down the hall with blood on my clothes and hands. I didn't pay any attention to her tho as I entered my apartment and through my gun at the wall. It ended up putting a small hole in the wall but I didn't care. I looked over at the whiteboard. I stared at it for a few seconds then just lost it and started breaking it. I snapped it in half and smashed it. I grabbed a beer out the fridge chugged it and through it on the floor.

I walked to my room and looked at myself in the mirror. I then snapped back to reality again and saw what stood before me. I looked down at the blood on my clothes again and then stripped them off, leaving my underwear on. I then through the clothe away and laid in my bed. I picked up my phone and tried to call Nikki. She didn't answer so I tried again. After I tried to call her about five time I realized she wasn't picking up and laid my phone down and laid my head back on the wall in regret. What have I done, I won't be able to forgive myself if Nikki doesn't like me anymore. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm in love with Nikki and I don't know what id o without her. Then my phone rang and I eminently thought it was Nikki so I answered it.

"Nikki!..."I said.

"Wrong call homes." T-dog said on the opposite line. "You fucked up bad...real bad, a lot of people are angry, that includes Big T." he said. "Id expect a call from him soon, sorry Junior, Im just calling to tell you to lay low, no ones snitching but your in trouble." T-dog finished and hung up the phone. I threw the phone down on my side table and then laid back, falling asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215 0 8
COMPLETED โ€ข chapters published weekly. names, locations, and event have been changed and dramaticised for entertainment purposes. "he's fucked. they...
28.1K 791 59
Raised by Uncle Lester, Bryn is quite the character. But when Lester gets tired of her antics, he ships her off to whose house? Mr. DeSanta's. While...
45.5K 1.5K 34
Discovering his dirty dealings by harmlessly listening from the shadows, you, the reader are thrust into the dangerous world of the slumlord Trevor P...