Plus Size Affection (COMPLETE)

By love___

Janelle struggles with weight problems. She's struggled every since she was little. She, lives with her abusi... More

Plus Size Affection
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chaptet 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
News update
Chapter 36
Read
News
News
New story
News
New story

Epilouge

9.1K 360 28
By love___

1 year later......

Rodkevious

My life is... Ok. Janelle is so supportive and we were blessed with a beautiful baby girl, her name is Italy. She's the best think that's ever happened to me. I've been going through therapy though, I'm making progress, it was hard at the beginning, but I'm hanging in there. My trainer, Danyella says at the rate I'm going I'll be ready and better than ever when the season starts. I hope so. Italy, she's such a joy. She's trying to talk even though she's only a year old. She looks just like Janelle. Warm brown skin, dark brown bold eyes, soft black curly hair, she's so beautiful. Becoming a father probably was the best thing that ever happened to me. I couldn't be there for the birth of the baby due to me still laying in a fucking hospital bed. Me and my fathers relationship has gotten closer. He my sister, and his wife have been coming around more often. I really like her, she's nice. Felicity is so outgoing, she loves to dance and sing I'm Trynna teach her how to play ball though, you know.. Keeping the legacy alive. My family is right where I want it to be. Things are great, our eyes are open to the world. I've gained great friends down here in Miami, my teammates are such a big support system and they love Italy. Although I haven't forgotten where I started from, I'm just in love with where it has brought me.

Pamela

Symphony is almost two now, and she's so smart. Talking up a storm. She loves to sing, she walks around the house all day counting to five. Mrs. Scott taught her that. She keeps her during the day while I'm at work. I'm doing good now. I'm abel to support my self and my family, got me a nice house down here in Miami and I'm engaged. Yeah, your heard right. Me Pamela Mitchell is engaged! His name is Anthony. He's an accountant and he's very attractive. We were dating for 9 months before he popped the question. Some may say that's a little to soon but it was like love at first sight. He's tall, light complexion, broad shoulders, nice curly hair that's cut low, and a bright smile. Some say he's an exact look alike of Rick Fox. He's 39 and so respectful. He treats me like a Queen, and Rod loves him. He's perfect. Were getting married in late June in Jamaica, I can't wait. We're thinking about having another child but I'm skeptical, I think I'm a little to old to start a family. I'm almost forty. I love the life I'm living and I'm blessed to have it. I've progressed and I've grown into a better person. I'm thankful.

Janelle

I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl Italy Patience Mitchell on May 21,2014 at 2:56am. That had to be the most precious moment in my life. That's the day I found out what love really was. She is so outgoing and so beautiful. She makes me so happy. Her smile makes my heart flutter. I can't believe this is how my life turned out to be. Looking back at my life I would've never imagined this is how it would be. Me and Rods relationship has never been better. I'm pregnant again, I'm excited. Me and Rod didn't take anytime as you can tell. I love him.

My mother and I's relationship has gotten so close. We talk everyday, and she's always here. We decided that her moving in was best we have a lot of room and I feel safer with her here. She's a big help with Italy, with me being pregnant and all. My foster mother, Christine showed up at my doorstep over a month ago pleasing to me how sorry she was and how she wants me to forgive her. She looked a mess. I could tell she was on drugs. All that hate I had for her came rushing back. She apologized, I forgave her. My mother, wasn't so understanding and they had some huge argument about it. I knew she was using me, she got evicted and needed someplace to stay.

My life is great, I wouldn't trade it for the world. My daughter is healthy, I'm healthy, and best of all my family's healthy.

My journey starts now... This has been my plus size affection..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 110 18
Esme is forced to in roll in a prep school after her mom is killed and her dad gets put jail. Why? Because her foster family are billionaires. Soon a...
605K 24.5K 33
If you didn't know before know now that thick thighs drive the boys wild. Kayla didn't quite understand that. A bullied plus size girl who's afraid o...
209K 9.8K 51
When Christelle, a plus-sized girl with zero confidence, gets the opportunity to move out with her older brother (who's a model) and escape a home sh...
176K 7.8K 33
About a plus-sized girl and a mute boy. Both having similar things in common. No friends, being bullied, you name it. One day one of them gets fed up...