You're The Only One (COMPLETE...

η”± GlamorousMia

The Back And Forth Just Ain't Hittin It. Find Out What Happens? ζ›΄ε€š

Character Introduction.
1. New Girl
2. New Tings
3. Wouldn't Hurt To Try
4. The Shawn Carter Way
5. That Ain't Me
6. If You Aren't Afraid?
7. Your Point..
8. Changing Me
9. The Best
10. Maybe We Can
11. I'm Sorry
12. Slowly
13. I'm Ready
14. We Are Family
15. Oh Shoot
16. It's Alright
17. Stronger Than Before
18. Expecting The Worst
19. You Won't Do It
20. Happy Birthday
21. How Bad
22. Could Be Better
23. When It Happens
24. Anything You Want
25.Till The End
26. A Change Is Coming
27. Messed Up
28. Know Better
29. Are You Though
30. Little Did You Know
31. We Ridin'
32. Thank The Heavens
33. New Beginnings
35. Make Up Ya Mind'
Happy New Years!❀️
36. You Know You Want It
37. The Closer I Get
38. Still Here
39. Ready For The Ride
40. You'll Be Alright
41. Crazy Right Now
42. With You All The Way
43. We Tried
44. All In It
45. Bigger Things
46.The Way You Make Me Feel
47. Don't Believe The Hype
48. Feeling Some Type Way
49. It's Just Different
50. How Will I Know?
51. You Know The Deal '
52. Don't Embarrass Me
53. Focus On Me
54. You're Just Crazy
55. Won't Go Away
56. Show Out
57. My Love Is Your Love
58. Is This Love?
59. I️ Want Fabulous
60. Watch The Throne🀴🏾🀴🏾
61. This Is New
62. You're Unwanted
63. It's No Point
64. Act Your Age
65. Happy Family Guy
66. It's Fine By Me
67. Enough Of No Love
68. This Is A One Time Thing
69. You Would Do It Too
70. Mad
71. Signs
72. Take Me
73. Speechless
74. Countdown
75. Blow
76. Daddy Lessons
THE NEW GUY!!
77. Crazy..Good?
Chapter 78. Tell Me
Chapter 79. Sip Of My Potion
Chapter 80. Alhamdulillah
Chapter 81. Endearment
Chapter 82. Square Biz
Chapter 83. Uh Oh..Oh No No
Chapter 84. Nefertiti
Chapter 85. I'm Grown
Chapter 86. Baby Boy
Chapter 87. HBeyCU
SEQUEL!?
A SEQUEL!? WHATT
NEW STORY!!
NEW STORY

34. Good Or Bad?

3K 124 80
η”± GlamorousMia

"Mmm just like that baby." Bey Moaned As I️ Gave Her Slow Deep Strokes.

We've Been On Each Other Non-Stop. Bey's Been Emotional Ever Since Then Because She Said Too That She Thought Love Was Never A Thing For Her.

I️ Pulled Out And Released My Seeds On Her Lower Back Laying Down Beside Her.

"Damn I️ thought you would've never stopped." I️ Chuckled.

"Me!? It's you and you know we have to get to my boss's house before 8." She Laid Her Head Down On My Chest.

"Well you ain't say nothing." I️ Said.

"Baby I️ did, after the kids left you just insisted on us fucking and you know I️ went right along." She Smiled Against My Chest.

"You're right..wonder how long they gon be out?" I️ Looked Up At The Clock.

"I️ don't know you think you can go another round old man?" She Kissed My Chest.

"When it comes to you hell yea." I️ Licked My Lips As She Straddled Me.

She Lifted Up And Held My Dick In Her Hands Going Down On It Slowly.

"Damn I️ still haven't gotten use to you." She Bit Down On Her Lip.

She Placed Her Hand Down On My Lower Abdomen. Y'all Know How That Shit Goes Down.

An Hour Later We Were Just Getting Out Of The Shower And Bey Missed The Step Going Out Of The Shower.

I️ Busted Out Laughing Shaking My Head.

"That is not fucking funny." I️ Helped Her Up.

"Baby yes it is." I️ Wrapped The Towel Around My Waist Walking Back Out To Get My Tux.

Asia POV

"Noo man Dessi you play to much! Mom said I️ could've gotten that." I️ Poked Out My Bottom Lip.

"So now all of a sudden you want the Michael Kors watch cause I️ got it. Mom brought us all an Apple Watch as a gift for being promoted." She Said.

"Ok and you got the MK..don't you think that's enough?"

"Y'all chill mom just texted me saying are we good I️ don't wanna have to lie to her." Corey Said.

"Shut up Corey." We Shouted At Him.

"No y'all shut up, I'll call mom and daddy in a heartbeat I'm trying to save y'all."

"So are you going to let me buy the MK watch or no?" I️ Asked Desireé.

"No!" She Yelled.

I️ Bumped Into Her On Purpose Causing Her To Almost Lose Her Balance.

"Man chill the fuck out!" We Were Literally About To Throw Hands In These People Store.

"Mom Desireé and Asia in this store fighting over some stupid little watch." Corey Snitched.

I️ Looked At Desireé And Growled Rolling My Eyes.

"Ok hold on." He Handed Me The Phone.

"Hello?" I️ Smacked My Lips.

"What is the problem?" Mom Asked.

"Ain' no problem..It's Asia and her fucking attitude. I️ already told her about that shit..what watch do you want? It betta not be that ugly ass MK watch." Dad Said.

"It iss! Desireé acting selfish like she's the one who made the watch." I️ Said.

"Asia when we went shopping the other day I️ was looking at that watch and I️ asked you if you wanted that. What did you say?" Mom Sounded Like She Was Getting Pissed.

"It was stupid and that the Apple Watch was better." I️ Held The Phone Closer To My Ear.

"Exactly, so now you want it? You know what just get i-"

"And you better not ask for nothing else!" Dad Shouted Then Hung Up The Phone.

I️ Gave The Phone Back To Corey Smiling..Can You Say SPOILED.

"You are such a brat." Desireé Laughed Shaking Her Head.

Beyoncé POV

"You ready baby?" Shawn Asked Coming Down The Stairs.

"Give me one second I'm trying upload this picture." I️ Giggled As I️ Bent Over Trying To Get The Perfect Shot.

"You know you get two good shots?" Shawn Was Smirking I Knew It.

"What time of shots? Cause I'm only taking one." I️ Held The Camera At A Steady Position.

"Second one is my sperm going inside of you which it has been for the past what? Two days?" He Kissed My Neck.

"Shut up." I️ Pushed My Butt Up A Little To Get Him Off Of Me.

Baddiebey Never underestimate love, who knew I would fall in love again after a fault and no-fault divorce. Someone who can accept my flaws and embrace their own. If you're with the right person, they bring out the best version of you. Thankful for everything coming to the Wright-Carter household. I love you Shawn Corey Carter❤️ @jiggaman. SAY HEY MRS.CARTER😂💍.

"Andddd I'm finish." I️ Slid The Ring Back And Turned Around Leaning Up To Kiss His Lips.

"Let's go then Queen." He Grabbed My Hand.

We Left Out Of The House And Went Down To Shawn's Jaguar. He Opened The Passenger Door For Me And I️ Slipped Right In.

"Thank you baby." I️ Smiled.

"You better be lucky you weren't in a rush..would've laid your as-"

"Alright alright." I️ Shook My Head Closing The Door Myself.

He Went Around And Got Inside Pushing The Start Button.

"I️ would've laid yo ass back..lift up that skirt..slide them thongs to the side and glided right in."

"Shawn why are you so nasty?" I️ Asked.

"Gotta get it how I️ live it." He Backed Out Of The Driveway.

"So you calling me your side piece? Mm alright?" I️ Crossed My Arms.

"Baby if you were my side piece would I️ had even put a ring on it? Would I️ had even let you near my kids? All this shit you gettin and no other bitch can." He Pulled My Arm So That He Could Grab Ahold Of My Hand.

"7 million dollar ring...you know what Brittany got. A ring right from Walmart."

"Why you bringing her up?" I️ Raised My Eyebrow.

"Showing how much you mean to me." He Kissed The Back Of My Hand Repeatedly.

"Beyoncé stop it now. We was just doing good.."

"Until you brought up your baby mother's name. I'm not compared to her nor do I️ wanna be." I️ Snatched My Hand Away.

"How you just gon go from 0 to 1000? I'm not saying you were anything like her. Damn I️ can't brag on how much better you are than her? Stop tripping all the time." He Turned Onto The Interstate.

"Oh I'm tripping? I'm the one tripping you gotta be out your mind seriously. Just forget it." I️ Dismissed Him.

"Watch me turn the car around now." He Said, I️ Could Feel Him Taking Quick Glances Of Me.

"Yea yea." I️ Purked My Lips From Side To Side.

My Boss Lived About An Hour Away From Shawn's House. I️ Tried To Take A Quick Nap Of Course.

But As I️ Was Trying To Do So, Shawn Decided To Sneak His Hand Up My Skirt.

"Shawn stop it I'm supposed to be mad at you." I️ Said.

"Well get unmad." He Inserted One Finger Inside Of Me.

"That's not even a wor-Mmm." Whatever He Was Doing With His Finger Felt So Fucking Good Maybe This Car Ride Won't Be So Bad At All😏.

"Baby wake up." Shawn Called For Me.

"I️ don't wanna." I️ Groaned But It Was More Of A Moan.

"Girl getcho ass up." He Laughed Closing The Car Door.

He Came Around To My Side And Opened The Door For Me.

"You been dribbling on my seat too." He Pointed.

"Cause I'm tireddd!" I️ Got Out Of The Car Closing The Door Behind Me.

"Well then carry yo big eared ass to sleep..oh wait I️ forgot yo ears catch anything." We Walked Up To The House.

"Your Lip did too explains why it's so big." I️ Laughed Walking Up The Steps Ringing The Doorbell.

A Few Seconds Later My Boss Opened The Door Smiling.

"Beyoncé my darling how are you?" He Kissed My Cheek Givin Me A Hug Then Dapped Up Shawn.

"Mr.Andrew this is my fiancé Shawn...Shawn this is my boss Andrew Lincoln." I️ Smiled.

"Nice to meet you." Shawn Smiled.

"You too son..come on in." He Opened The Door A Lil Bit More For Us.

"You still gon get that act right later." Shawn Said In My Ear.

"I'm prepared." I️ Smirked.

I'm Dangerously In Love With This Man..Is That Bad?

—————————————————

Okayyy...I'm so sad to tell y'all this but I️ won't be on as much.

Mainly because I'm trying to get my singing back in check so that I️ can reach my goals.

But Anyways Hope Y'all Enjoyed This Chapter Even Though It Was Boring😒

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

THE HUSBAND η”± _.simply4keke

同人小说

7.2K 297 19
It's time for Beyonce to get back to touring doing what she does best will it be as smooth as she desire it to be or would robin have to take that st...
Lions, Tigers & Bears η”± 𝐍

同人小说

6.3K 494 13
"𝘸𝘩𝘺 π˜₯𝘰𝘦𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘡 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘯, 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯ 𝘢𝘱 𝘭𝘰𝘴π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘒 𝘧𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯π˜₯?" Jazmine doesn...
4.3K 320 10
Everything isn't always what it seems... Β©2023 by fiftyshadesofbey
3.9K 171 22
Read and find out