You're The Only One (COMPLETE...

By GlamorousMia

The Back And Forth Just Ain't Hittin It. Find Out What Happens? More

Character Introduction.
1. New Girl
2. New Tings
3. Wouldn't Hurt To Try
4. The Shawn Carter Way
5. That Ain't Me
6. If You Aren't Afraid?
7. Your Point..
8. Changing Me
9. The Best
10. Maybe We Can
11. I'm Sorry
12. Slowly
13. I'm Ready
14. We Are Family
15. Oh Shoot
16. It's Alright
17. Stronger Than Before
18. Expecting The Worst
19. You Won't Do It
20. Happy Birthday
21. How Bad
22. Could Be Better
23. When It Happens
24. Anything You Want
25.Till The End
26. A Change Is Coming
27. Messed Up
28. Know Better
30. Little Did You Know
31. We Ridin'
32. Thank The Heavens
33. New Beginnings
34. Good Or Bad?
35. Make Up Ya Mind'
Happy New Years!โค๏ธ
36. You Know You Want It
37. The Closer I Get
38. Still Here
39. Ready For The Ride
40. You'll Be Alright
41. Crazy Right Now
42. With You All The Way
43. We Tried
44. All In It
45. Bigger Things
46.The Way You Make Me Feel
47. Don't Believe The Hype
48. Feeling Some Type Way
49. It's Just Different
50. How Will I Know?
51. You Know The Deal '
52. Don't Embarrass Me
53. Focus On Me
54. You're Just Crazy
55. Won't Go Away
56. Show Out
57. My Love Is Your Love
58. Is This Love?
59. I๏ธ Want Fabulous
60. Watch The Throne๐Ÿคด๐Ÿพ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿพ
61. This Is New
62. You're Unwanted
63. It's No Point
64. Act Your Age
65. Happy Family Guy
66. It's Fine By Me
67. Enough Of No Love
68. This Is A One Time Thing
69. You Would Do It Too
70. Mad
71. Signs
72. Take Me
73. Speechless
74. Countdown
75. Blow
76. Daddy Lessons
THE NEW GUY!!
77. Crazy..Good?
Chapter 78. Tell Me
Chapter 79. Sip Of My Potion
Chapter 80. Alhamdulillah
Chapter 81. Endearment
Chapter 82. Square Biz
Chapter 83. Uh Oh..Oh No No
Chapter 84. Nefertiti
Chapter 85. I'm Grown
Chapter 86. Baby Boy
Chapter 87. HBeyCU
SEQUEL!?
A SEQUEL!? WHATT
NEW STORY!!
NEW STORY

29. Are You Though

2.9K 125 131
By GlamorousMia

Orlando, Florida
Friday, 11:56am

I️ Had Woken Up In Bed Alone Remembering That Bey Had Told Me To Sleep By Myself.

Usually Layla Would Want To Sleep With Me But Oh No She's Too Big To Be Sleeping Wit Her Dad Is What She Quoted.

I️ Smelled Bacon Which Meant That Bey Was Cooking.

I️ Went Into The Bathroom, Took A Quick Piss, Brushed My Teeth And Left Out The Bathroom Grabbing My Cigar.

I Slid Open The Sliding Doors And Went Outside.

I️ Just Needed Some Time To Think Refresh My Mind. Beyoncé Is All I️ Ever Dreamed Of..She's The Perfect Everything But Now She Might Not Even Want Me.

She Don't Even Want To Stay Under The Same Roof As Me Anymore. I️ Broke The Trust Between Us But She Needs To Know That I'll Do ANYTHING For Her.

I️ Lit Up The End Of My Cigar Seeing The Orange Part, I️ Took Two Puffs And Blew It Out Calmly.

For The Next 10 Minutes I️ Spent Time Reflecting On My Life And Thinking Of Ways That'll Help Me Get My Girl Back.

I️ Walked Out Of The Room And Went Downstairs. Giggles Were Coming From Outback Which Meant That They Were Outside.

I️ Went Through The Kitchen To The Backdoors Only To See Beyoncé Having Her Own Lil Mini Photoshoot.

"Damn." I️ Mumbled.

"Miss that huh? Too bad she ain't want you." Corey Whispered In My Ear.

"Boy if you don't get yo ass on. I'm in the process of getting the future Mrs.Carter back so just chill." I️ Told Him.

"Like what?" He Asked Me.

"I'm taking her out tonight. Just us two and I'm going to give her the proper apology."

"You think that's going to work? Get her some Chanel you know that's a win. Get some jewelry or something too with some of those red bottom heels oo yea." He Snapped His Fingers Causing Me To Laugh.

"Move son." I️ Shook My Head.

Bey Came Back In With Desireé And Asia Following Behind.

"Good morning." I️ Said As She Walked Past Me.

"Good night..kids breakfast is ready." She Told Them.

"Hope you gotta plate for me." I️ Smirked Looking At Her Ass, You Could See Her Panties.

"Boy it's not even like that. I'm just playing you know I'll always look out for you just as soon as you stop burning a hole through my ass." I️ Sat Down At The Table As She Handed Plates To Everyone Except Me.

"You already got enough holes in them shit." I️ Laughed.

"Haha very funny. Let me get yours real quick." She Went  And Grabbed It.

She Brought Out It In An Aluminum Bowl Before Plopping It a Down Right In Front Of Me.

"Bon Appétit." She Smiled Sitting Down In Front Of Me.

The Kids Started Laughing Hysterically.

"The fuck I'm supposed to do with dog food?" I️ Asked Her.

"I️ don't know you're the dog, you tell me." She Smirked.

"You know what I'm not even gone say anything. You win..aight." I️ Grabbed The Bowl And Placed It Outside.

I️ Went Upstairs And Got Dressed Into Some Casual Clothes. Then I️ Went Back Downstairs Grabbing The Truck Keys.

"Where you goin at dad?" Corey Asked.

"Why y'all so worried? Y'all ain want me here right?" I️ Shook My Head.

"Exactly I️ don't know why Corey even asked that." Asia Snickered.

I️ Left Out Of The House Hopping Inside Of The Truck. I️ Started The Engine And Backed Out.

The Mall at Millenia Was About 24 Minutes Away According To Navigations.

I️ Went To Louis Vuitton As Soon As I️ Got There. Next Was Chanel Then Cartier Where I️ Spent About 65,000 On Jewelry.

Can't Say I'm Not Trying🤷🏽‍♀️

Desireé POV

Asia, Corey, And I️ Were In The Pool Playing Marco Polo. Mom Made Us Wait An Hour Before Jumping In The Pool.

She's Been Actin A Lil Ever Since She Did That Little Dog Food Thing To Shawn.

"Desireé come and get Destiny!" I️ Heard Mom Yell.

"Yes ma'am coming!" I️ Swam Over To The Pool Stairs And Got Out.

I️ Ran To The Door Seeing Destiny Coming Out With Her Little Bathing Suit On.

"Wait let me get a picture." Mom Snapped A Quick Picture Of Her Before Running Off.

"Let's go lil sis." I️ Grabbed Her Hand Running To The Pool.

Corey POV

"MARCO!" I️ Yelled With My Eyes Closed.

"Polo!" They All Shouted, I️ Walked Around The Pool Feeling To See If Anyone Was Near.

"Corey come here!" Damn Dad Was Back Already?

I️ Jumped Out Of The Pool Grabbing My Towel. I️ Went Inside To See Dad With All Types Of Bags In His Hands.

"Dad I️ told you to buy one specific thing from each store and you buy millions. I️ gotta teach you how to shop old man." He Patted My Back.

"I️ need you to go upstairs and give her these bags because she won't talk to me at all." He Handed Me The Millions Of Bags.

"Umm ok I'll try you should see how she reacts."

"I'll be outside the door hoping for a good reaction." We Went Upstairs To Mom's Room.

She Was Laying Down On Her Phone With The Tv On. I️ Made Sure To Leave The Bags Outside Of The Room.

"Hey mom." I️ Went Inside Smiling.

"Hey sweetie why aren't you outside playing with the girls?" She Asked.

"Cause it's kind of boring, ya know being the only boy. Can't wait for you and dad to have me a lil bro." I️ Smirked.

"I️ wish but I️ don't think that's going to happen ever again sweetheart." She Frowned.

"I️ understand."

"Your dad doesn't understand. I've explained to him about my past he totally understand but then gets mad and does the same damn thing. I️ just don't understand men. Don't be nothing like your father be your own self." She Told Me.

"Yes ma'am Ima make you proud mama." I️ Smiled.

"Come give me a hug." She Giggled.

"Wait I️ have something for you." I️ Went Back Out Grabbing The Bags And Bringing Them To Her.

"Aww Corey." She Smiled.

"I️ know that's where I️ went last night nah I'm just playing dad bought all these for you hoping that you would love to go to dinner with him." I️ Wiggled My Eyebrows.

"I️ don't know..I️ mean I️ guess as long as he doesn't start no shit." She Looked In The Bags.

"Ya-"

"Shawn I️ know you are out there come in." She Told Dad.

"How did you know?" He Laughed Walking In.

"I'm not a dumbass like you alright?" She Rolled Her Eyes.

"But thank you for the gifts." She Smiled Lightly.

"Anything for you dinner starts at 7 be ready." Dad Left Out Of The Room.

Beyoncé POV

"Did you know I bought that wine?" Shawn Asked Me.

I️ Nodded My Head Not Even Wanting To Hear Him.

"You look very beautiful tonight ma." He Said.

I️ Faked Smiled.

"Beyoncé you can't even say thank you? I'm trying geesh."

"Because I'm tired of hearing the beautiful shit. You told me that like 10 times tonight and I thanked you every time."

"Bey I️ know you're still hurt and mad at how I️ came to you about the situation. You know that day I️ went looking at rings for you..and for that picture to pop up like that really had me to the max. You were just smilin and shit like damn she don't even care about how I️ would feel?"

I️ Fiddled With My Fingers Looking Down As He Spoke And When He Was Finished I️Still Couldn't Look Him In The Face.

"I️ don't even care about the picture anymore..I️ care about how you addressed me. Ok so what he kissed me on the cheek and gave me a hug don't you do that with your lady friends I️ don't get mad. That shit don't top you letting your assistant kiss on your LIPS. I️ didn't down you as my partner..all that shit you said was how you really felt."

"Beyoncé I️ swear to God it wasn't..I️ was just speaking from anger." He Said.

"So if you were just speaking from anger..how come you posted that little post saying you were finally single and was ready for any and everything on Snapchat?" I️ Asked Him.

"Cause I️ knew you would've looked at my snap. I️ said all that shit Out Of anger so that you could feel how I️ felt."

"Well I️ didn't! You keep making up all these bullshitted ass excuses! I️ would never come out of character and do that to you Shawn because I️ love you and I️ still do. No matter how bad a person could hurt me I'd still love you till the very end." The Tears Escaped From Her Eyes But She Wiped Them Quickly.

"I'm sorry..I️ knew this was a bad idea coming out with you."

"Baby wait. I️ gotta show you something." He Stood Up Grabbing My Hand.

"Where are we going Shawn?" I️ Wiped My Eyes.

"Just shush and come on." We Went Up To The Staircase That I️Didn't Even Know The Restaurant Had.

"Shawn I️ have these high ass platforms on you rea-" He Scooped Me Up Into His Arms Carrying Me Up Like 6 Flights Of Stairs.

We Made It To The Top In Less Than 10 Minutes, When He Opened The Door It Was Rose Pedals On The Ground With Candles Lit.

"Shawn." I️ Poked Out My Bottom Lip As I️ Walked Closer To The Balcony.

Miami Was Just So Beautiful, Shawn Knew I️ Was Always A Sucker To Him But This Just Really Made My Night.

I️ Felt Him Wrap His Big Arms Around His Waist And Rest His Chin On My Shoulder.

"When I️ say I love someone I️ really mean it. I️ apologize for all the shit I️ talked. I'm going to make you my wife very soon but as of now I'm going to make a promise that I️ would 'never leave you. I️ promised you that we were in it for the long run at the beginning of our relationship." He Unwrapped His Arms.

"So you think this is going to win my trust back with you?" I️ Turned Around And Saw Him Holding A Small Little Box With Roses.

"This is my promise to you baby. I️ know it's going to be awhile before you forgive me I'm going to work my ass off to prove that we are indeed meant for each other. I️ love you."

"Shawn..I️ don't know if I can accept this. You hurt me really bad." My Eyes Were Watering, I️ Blinked And The Tears Fell Down My Cheeks.

"I️ know that I️ hurt you. I️ acted a complete ass but I'm willing to move past that and keep building with you. You make me happy Beyoncé I️ don't see myself being with anyone else nor you being with anyone else."

I️ Took A Huge Breath. "Shawn I️ swear if you disappoint me I'm going to be on your ass."

"I️ promise I️ won't baby." He Slid The Promise Ring On My Finger.

I️ Smiled As He Leaned In To Kiss My Lips Then Hugging Me.

"It's about 10 minutes to 12 you bout ready to go or you wanna stay and talk out here?" He Asked.

"I️ wanna sit out here and talk. Explain my side and I want you to explain your side." I️ Said.

"Aight that's fine." He Smiled.

I️ Pulled Out My Phone Making Sure To Give Destiny A Birthday Shoutout.

baddiebey Happy birthday to my beautiful baby who is now 5 years old. No need to write a paragraph but just know mommy loves you more than anything. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I️ just hope that you enjoy your birthday cupcake💋 (PS: This was her earlier going to the pool with her siblings😁)

Anything Can Happen Right?

————————————————-

What Y'all Think Is Going To Happen Between Them?

Did Y'all Like That Lil Promise Ring Band Though?😌

Hope Y'all Enjoyed This Chapter😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.6K 27
Beyoncรฉ, a stripper meets Jay, a businessman and they establish a connection...
3.9K 171 22
Read and find out
5.9K 482 13
"๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ...