You're The Only One (COMPLETE...

By GlamorousMia

The Back And Forth Just Ain't Hittin It. Find Out What Happens? More

Character Introduction.
1. New Girl
2. New Tings
3. Wouldn't Hurt To Try
4. The Shawn Carter Way
5. That Ain't Me
6. If You Aren't Afraid?
7. Your Point..
8. Changing Me
9. The Best
10. Maybe We Can
11. I'm Sorry
12. Slowly
13. I'm Ready
14. We Are Family
15. Oh Shoot
16. It's Alright
17. Stronger Than Before
18. Expecting The Worst
19. You Won't Do It
20. Happy Birthday
21. How Bad
22. Could Be Better
23. When It Happens
25.Till The End
26. A Change Is Coming
27. Messed Up
28. Know Better
29. Are You Though
30. Little Did You Know
31. We Ridin'
32. Thank The Heavens
33. New Beginnings
34. Good Or Bad?
35. Make Up Ya Mind'
Happy New Years!❤️
36. You Know You Want It
37. The Closer I Get
38. Still Here
39. Ready For The Ride
40. You'll Be Alright
41. Crazy Right Now
42. With You All The Way
43. We Tried
44. All In It
45. Bigger Things
46.The Way You Make Me Feel
47. Don't Believe The Hype
48. Feeling Some Type Way
49. It's Just Different
50. How Will I Know?
51. You Know The Deal '
52. Don't Embarrass Me
53. Focus On Me
54. You're Just Crazy
55. Won't Go Away
56. Show Out
57. My Love Is Your Love
58. Is This Love?
59. I️ Want Fabulous
60. Watch The Throne🤴🏾🤴🏾
61. This Is New
62. You're Unwanted
63. It's No Point
64. Act Your Age
65. Happy Family Guy
66. It's Fine By Me
67. Enough Of No Love
68. This Is A One Time Thing
69. You Would Do It Too
70. Mad
71. Signs
72. Take Me
73. Speechless
74. Countdown
75. Blow
76. Daddy Lessons
THE NEW GUY!!
77. Crazy..Good?
Chapter 78. Tell Me
Chapter 79. Sip Of My Potion
Chapter 80. Alhamdulillah
Chapter 81. Endearment
Chapter 82. Square Biz
Chapter 83. Uh Oh..Oh No No
Chapter 84. Nefertiti
Chapter 85. I'm Grown
Chapter 86. Baby Boy
Chapter 87. HBeyCU
SEQUEL!?
A SEQUEL!? WHATT
NEW STORY!!
NEW STORY

24. Anything You Want

3.1K 122 100
By GlamorousMia

I️ Needed To Do Some Last Minute
A Shopping For The Kids And Shawn. Everyone Was Still Sleeping Except For Destiny Of Course.

Her Birthday Was Coming Up And I️ Really Wanted To Take Her To Orlando To Universal Studios And Disney World.

I️ Got Dressed In Some Casual Clothing. It Was Ugg Type Of Weather So You Know I️ Threw Mine On.

Then I️ Went Upstairs To See Destiny Watching Tv While Layla Was Still In Bed Sleeping.

"Oh you're dressed?" I️ Was A Bit Surprised.

"Mommy I'm not going to rely on you all the time. I'm getting too big for that." She Put Her Hand On Her Hip.

"Well ok baby, lets go." I️ Looked At Her Outfit And Nothing Seemed To Be Wrong With It.

We Headed Downstairs And I️ Grabbed My Car Keys Off Of The Kitchen Counter.

I️ Unlocked The Doors To My Mercedes Helping Destiny Get Into The Back.

Once I️ Was Situated In The Car, We Pulled Out Of The Gated Home.

"Hey where do you want to get breakfast from babe?" I️ Asked Destiny.

"Wherever it doesn't matter mommy." She Played On Her IPad Mini.

"Ok..let's il ja talk about your birthday." I️ Looked In The Rearview Mirror.

"My birthday I️ turn 5 ok?" She Said Kind Of Smartly.

I️ Couldn't Help But To Laugh.

"What do you want to do for your birthday is what I'm asking." I️ Shook My Head.

"Um can we go somewhere with Shawny and the rest of them? Like out of town mommy." She Said.

"You wanna do that boo boo?" I️ Smiled.

"Yea we go to like a big hotel with a water park inside!" She Was Excited.

"Ok mommy's going to try her best to find a hotel like that. But whatever you want I'll make sure to get."

"Yay! You da best mommy I️ love you." She Clapped.

"I️ love you more smookums." My First Stop Was The AT&T.

I️ Had To Get My Babies Upgraded Most Of All Then It Was Some Shopping For Shawn.

I️ Got Him This Sexy Ass Rolex Watch And Some Other Things. I️ Was All Set And Ready For Christmas.

Shawn POV

(A/N: Act Like He's Shirtless And Shoeless Akajak😭)

I️ Went Upstairs To Check On Everyone Since Bey Decided To Leave Me This Morning.

"Aye Asia wake yo ass up! Ain't no fucking way your room looking like this and you ain't even been in it for more than a day!" I️ Shouted.

"Jay can you not yell I️ gotta headache." Desireé Rubbed Her Eyes.

"Girl get y'all asses up. I️ gotta headache too but I️ ain't complaining. This room better be spotless or I'm taking away all y'all presents." I️ Left Out Of The Room, Layla Room Wasn't Too Dirty Nor Corey's.

I️ Went Back Downstairs To Start On Breakfast/ Lunch Since It Was Goin On 12:00.

I️ Got Out The Shrimp And Made Sure I️ Sautéed That First Before Putting The Grits On.

"Daddy we in the living room watching scary movies." Layla Said.

"Alright don't fool around in that living room. Everything is new in there." I️ Mixed The Grits Turning The Stove Down A Bit.

I️ Heard The Front Door Alarm Go Off Which Meant Beyoncé Was Back.

"Babe can you go out and get the grocery bags I️ need to go do some stuff." Bey Asked Me.

"Yea aye Desi or Asia one of y'all come look after the food!" I️ Went Outside To Bey's Car Getting As Much Bags As I️ Can.

I️ Went Back In The House To See Bey On Her MacBook Looking Confused.

"I️ got the rest of the stuff dad." Corey Went Back Out.

I️ Propped My Arms Up On The Back Of Bey's Chair Kissing Her Neck.

"Why you look so lost?" I️ Asked.

"Cause I'm missing a package that I️ paid almost 300 dollars for."

"Oh they probably misplaced like they always do. Give me a kiss." I️ Said.

She Leaned Up Planting A Llosa On My Lips. We Held It For A Good Minute Before Letting Go.

"What you cookin?" She Asked.

"Shrimp and grits. You can't get none though cause you left me this morning."

"I️ was only away for 3 hours calm down." Corey Came Back In With The Rest Of The Bags.

"Is that it Mom?" Corey Said To Me.

"Yea thanks baby." She Smiled.

He Nodded His Head Walking Off Leaving Me Looking Around With My Mouth Open.

"Close ya mouth baby. What you so shocked about?" She Lifted My Jaw.

"Him calling you mom when did that happen?"

"Last night after you fell asleep on me from watching that movie." She Closed Her Laptop Getting Up From Her Seat.

"I'm going to finish up the kids presents I'll be back." She Kissed My Cheek Walking Off.

It Took Me About 20 Minutes To Put All Of The Groceries Up And When I️ Was Finished. Brunch Was Ready Also.

"Y'all come eat!" I️ Put The Black Bowls Down On The Table.

The Big Kids Ran Straight To The Table Looking Down At The Bowls.

I️ Dug Into Mine First It Was So Goood.

Christmas I️s Tomorrow And I'm Ready To Spend It With My Family.

Christmas Day
Corey POV

"Good morning sisters!" I️ Busted In The Room Where They Were Up Watching Tv.

"Corey you know not to bust in my room!" Asia Said.

"Man shut up it's 8 in the morning and I'm ready to open my presents up. So let's go wake them up."

"Oh shoot yea!" They Got Up And We All Left Out Of The Room Going Down The Stairs.

We Went To The Back To Dad's Room Where The Door Was Closed.

"Alright Desireé since you the oldest you go in first." I️ Told Her.

"No problem." She Shrugged Her Shoulders Turning The Knob Opening The Door Slowly.

The Room Was Dark The Only Light Was Coming From The Tv.

Mom Was Sleeping On Dad's Chest With Her Mouth Wide Open It Was So Funny.

"What now?" Asia Asked.

"We gon say Merry Christmas." I️ Whispered But A Lil Bit Louder So That They Could Hear Me.

"Alright 1..2..3."

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!" We Shouted Causing Mom And Dad To Jump Up Out Of Their Sleep.

I️ Think Mom Was Naked Underneath Cause She Was Holding Onto The Covers Real Tight.

"Y'all are aggravating man. We been up doin shit for y'all and get awakened. What y'all can do is cook us some breakfast. Now Skedaddle."

"Y'all nasty." We Laughed.

"Good..y'all look nasty too." Dad Clapped Back.

"Shawn leave them alone, we'll be out there in a minute y'all." Mom Said.

"Why you always trying to stick up for them?"

"Cause your ugly ass always got something to say. They came in here telling us Merry Christmas and you calling them dirty but you the dirtiest out of all of us. You know Camels?" Mom Snickered.

"YOOOO!" Dessi And Asia Busted Out Laughing.

"Man eat a leaf and calm down." Dad Told Her.

"Um kids can y'all step out real quick?" Mom Asked.

"Yea y'all come on." We Left Out Of The Room Closing The Door.

We Stood Outside Of The Door Listening To Whatever Was Being Said.

"No cause you always trying to play me. My neck isn't that long." Mom Said.

"Oh really it isn't?" Dad Laughed.

"Shawn fuck you." I️ Heard A Door Slam Which Meant She Went Into The Bathroom.

"That's what got my daddy locked up in the dog pound." I️ Sung Causing Asia And Desireé To Start Laughing.

We Went Back Into The Living Room And About 10 Minutes Later They Came Out.

"Alright y'all can start opening y'all presents." Dad Said While Mom Sat Away From Him.

"Just let me grab my presents first." I️ Looked For The Presents With My Name On It.

I️ Had About 5 Presents, Starting With The Smallest One There Is.

It Was A Rectangular Box With Markings Saying From B <3.

I️ Unwrapped The Papers Only To Scream Like A Girl.

"Ooo!! Rolex..IPhone X!! Momm!" I️ Clapped My Hands Getting Up To Hug Her.

"Thanks ma!" I️ Kissed Her Cheek.

Desireé Starting Screaming. "MY MK WATCH AND AN IPHONE!!"

"WOO! An IPhone X!!! BEYYYY!" Asia Smiled.

"Ok I️ got you this." I️ Handed Her The Little Box.

She Opened The Box And Read What Was Given.

"Aww Corey!" She Placed Her Hand Over Her Heart.

"Yep you know it's real when I️ buy you something I️ usually don't by people things. Plus it's a necklace saying you're always in my heart." I️ Smiled.

"Thank you son." She Stood Up To Give Me A Hug.

"Where's my gift baby?" Dad Asked Her.

Layla And Destiny Opened Up Their Gifts.

"I️ don't give ugly niggas shit."

"Well you gotta be talking about Corey too?" Asia Said.

"Aye that picture you sent me Corey remember that?" Desireé Asked Me, We Started Laughing.

"What picture?" Dad Asked.

"Nothing don't worry about it. Let's start on breakfast shall we?"

The Girls Played With Their New Toys While Mom And Dad Wrestled.

Us Older Kids Cooked Breakfast Yaya The Carter's Way🤙🏽

———————————————-

This Chapter Was Really Lame Though I️ Got Y'all Next Chappie😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Crown By Treasure

Fanfiction

8.3K 431 30
Life hasn't been the same for Beyoncé since the tragic decision she made nearly four years ago. It was a decision that she had made peace and comfort...
139K 6K 46
Your favorite family is back to take you on an emotional roller coaster for the last time. Things are about to take a shift in the Carter household...
43.9K 1.6K 27
Beyoncé, a stripper meets Jay, a businessman and they establish a connection...
87.5K 4.1K 22
Beyoncé's womanly instincts tells her that her husband is cheating, but she's afraid to figure out the truth. What is her husband doing when she's no...