You're The Only One (COMPLETE...

By GlamorousMia

The Back And Forth Just Ain't Hittin It. Find Out What Happens? More

Character Introduction.
1. New Girl
2. New Tings
3. Wouldn't Hurt To Try
4. The Shawn Carter Way
5. That Ain't Me
6. If You Aren't Afraid?
7. Your Point..
8. Changing Me
9. The Best
10. Maybe We Can
11. I'm Sorry
12. Slowly
13. I'm Ready
14. We Are Family
15. Oh Shoot
16. It's Alright
17. Stronger Than Before
18. Expecting The Worst
19. You Won't Do It
20. Happy Birthday
22. Could Be Better
23. When It Happens
24. Anything You Want
25.Till The End
26. A Change Is Coming
27. Messed Up
28. Know Better
29. Are You Though
30. Little Did You Know
31. We Ridin'
32. Thank The Heavens
33. New Beginnings
34. Good Or Bad?
35. Make Up Ya Mind'
Happy New Years!❀️
36. You Know You Want It
37. The Closer I Get
38. Still Here
39. Ready For The Ride
40. You'll Be Alright
41. Crazy Right Now
42. With You All The Way
43. We Tried
44. All In It
45. Bigger Things
46.The Way You Make Me Feel
47. Don't Believe The Hype
48. Feeling Some Type Way
49. It's Just Different
50. How Will I Know?
51. You Know The Deal '
52. Don't Embarrass Me
53. Focus On Me
54. You're Just Crazy
55. Won't Go Away
56. Show Out
57. My Love Is Your Love
58. Is This Love?
59. I️ Want Fabulous
60. Watch The Throne🀴🏾🀴🏾
61. This Is New
62. You're Unwanted
63. It's No Point
64. Act Your Age
65. Happy Family Guy
66. It's Fine By Me
67. Enough Of No Love
68. This Is A One Time Thing
69. You Would Do It Too
70. Mad
71. Signs
72. Take Me
73. Speechless
74. Countdown
75. Blow
76. Daddy Lessons
THE NEW GUY!!
77. Crazy..Good?
Chapter 78. Tell Me
Chapter 79. Sip Of My Potion
Chapter 80. Alhamdulillah
Chapter 81. Endearment
Chapter 82. Square Biz
Chapter 83. Uh Oh..Oh No No
Chapter 84. Nefertiti
Chapter 85. I'm Grown
Chapter 86. Baby Boy
Chapter 87. HBeyCU
SEQUEL!?
A SEQUEL!? WHATT
NEW STORY!!
NEW STORY

21. How Bad

2.9K 120 56
By GlamorousMia

December 5,2017
12:05pm

I️ Woke Up Looking Over To The Other Side Of The Bed To See Shawn Sleeping Peacefully.

His Phone Has Been Going Off Non-Stop. I️ Got Up Limping Into The Bathroom To Freshen Up.

We Had So Many Rounds Last Night I️ Thought He Was Going To Never End.

After I️ Fixed Myself Up In The Bathroom Shawn Was Nowhere Near Waking Up So I️ Went Downstairs To The Kitchen.

"What the hell?" I️ Looked At The Big Disaster On The Kitchen Counter And Floor.

I️ Picked Up The Strawberries Leafs Off Of The Floor Then Threw Them In The Trashcan.

My Phone Kept Going Off And It Was Starting To Get Annoying. So I️ Picked It Up And Then Realized Something.

"This is Shawn's phone." I️ Smirked.

He Had So Many Notifications That There Was No Way I️ Could Read Them. His Passcode Was His Birthday So I️ Typed That In And Went To His Message Thread.

There Wasn't Any Messages That Seemed Suspicious Until I️ Kept Scrolling Clicking On The Contact Name.

Terricka😏; So you just disappear without tellin nobody? Apparently you must've forgot who had you on hard just from that kiss something ya lil girlfriend can't do. But I️ apologize for doing that I️ can't lose my job🤧

I️ Sighed Deeply Throwing My Phone Down. That Just Made Me Change My Whole Perspective Of Him.

This Kitchen Needed To Be Cleaned And That's What Was On My List. The Kitchen Was Cleaned In Less Than An Hour.

The Beach Was In The Back. An Apple Sounded Really Good So I️Ate That On My Way Down To The Beach.

The Water Was Really Soothing To Me It Brought Comfort. I'm More Hurt That He Didn't Even Tell Me About This Kiss.

Like Did He Not Care? How Long Was He Going To Wait To Tell Me?

So Many Things Went Through My Mind. I️ Spent Thousands Of Dollars Just To Make Sure He Enjoyed His Birthday And This Is The Thanks I️ Get.

Shawn POV

I️ Woke Up In Bed Alone. She Must've Went Out With Solange. I Rubbed My Eyes Looking At The Clock That Read 2:47. 

The Bathroom Was My First Stop. I️ Lifted The Toilet Seat Up Taking A Long Piss.

I️ Flushed The Toilet And Washed My Hand. I️ Grabbed The Toothbrush And Toothpaste Brushing My Teeth.

I️ Hopped In The Shower Afterwards And Got Dressed In Some Shorts With A Tank Top.

My Phone Was Nowhere To Be Found In This Bedroom. Bey's Business Phone Was On The Nightstand.

That's Where I️ Went. It Wasn't In The Living Room So It Had To Be In The Kitchen.

"Beyoncé!!" I️ Called For Her As I️Looked For My Phone.

I️ Spotted My Phone By The Sink And I️ Grabbed It. My First Thing Was To Do Text The Kids And Check Up On Them.

Dad🤙🏽💙: Good morning..everyone alright? Did y'all make it to Bey's house yet?

I️ Sent The Message, Clicked Out And Went Onto My Call Log Clicking On Beyoncé's Name.

Just As I️ Was About To Call Her The Front Door Opened.

"Baby that's you?" I️ Asked .

"No it's Casper." She Said Smartly Going Upstairs.

Well Somebody Woke Up On The Wrong Side Of The Bed. Maybe Right Now Will Be The Perfect Time To Tell Her Since She's Already In A Bad Mood.

I️ Grabbed My Phone And Went Upstairs Behind Her. She Was Laying Down In Bed Scrolling Through Her Phone.

"Why you gotta be so moody this morning?" I️ Asked Her.

"Why you gotta be such a hoe every morning?" She Mumbled Under Her Breath.

"I️ had a feeling this was going to happen. We had sex and you starting act out of character. I️ didn't pressure you into having sex so you can calm that down." I️ Sighed.

She Let Out A Low Chuckle Shaking Her Head.

"I'm not doing this with you today Shawn. Do you have something you need to tell me?" She Crossed Her Arms.

"No what is there to tell you?" I️Stood Up Straight Looking At Her Like She Was Crazy.

"What is there to tell me? Really Shawn!?" She Got Out Of Bed.

"Oh shit! Baby wait I️ do have to tell you something listen." I️ Grabbed Her Arm Before She Could Even Walk Off.

"Don't fucking touch me." She Snatched Her Arm Away.

"Ima be straight up. My assistant came onto me and I️ kind of fell into her trap. We kissed but nothing else." I Looked Her In The Eyes As They Begun To Water.

"Unbelievable." She Scoffed.

"If I️ hadn't went through your phone would you have even told me!?" The Tears Began To Fall From Her Eyes.

"What!? Of course I️ would've told you baby!"

"Righttt? Like I'm supposed to believe that shit. You let this happen! You could've stopped her!"

"You think I️ wanted this to happen!? You act like I️ egged Her on!"

"BULLSHIT SHAWN! I'VE SEEN HOW YOU PLAYED GAMES! I️ WAS JUST STUPID, I️ IGNORED THE FAKE I️ BELIEVED IN YOU!" She Cried.

"Beyoncé this shit is crazy! Just one little peck!"

"What else happened Shawn?" She Rubbed Her Temples In Frustration.

"Noth-"

"Lie to me and watch how I️ knock you in your shit." She Said A Little Too Calmly.

"I...I..I️ got head from her."

"No no no Shawn!" She Shook Her Head In Disbelief.

"Baby I'm sorry." I️ Grabbed Her Waist.

"Don't fuckin' touch me! Why would do this!? Have I️ ever asked you for anything? Just for you to be fucking honest with me! You told me you were different Shawn."

"Why does everything bad always happening to me? I've tried to please everyone but end up getting hurt. I️ can't believe you jus leave!" She Pointed At The Door.

"Leave the shit that I️-"

"That I️ paid for!? I️ made sure that you enjoyed your fucking birthday. Threw you a party, gave you good sex, we here in Jamaica staying in our own villa. Bullshit man." She Walked Off Into The Bathroom Slamming The Door.

"Fuck!" I️ Slapped My Hand Going Near The Bathroom Door.

"Baby please open the door. I'm sorry..I️ never meant for things to go that far."

The Door Swung Open..She Was Heated

"It went too far the fucking minute you knew that bitch was coming onto you! She knows you have a fucking girlfriend so why you letting this bitch get what is mines!? I️ never disrespected you! Many people girls and boys have came up to me asking for my number..to go out on dates with them. But my fucking response every single time! I️'M IN A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP!"

"You still are baby! I'm not going to let you go aight!"

"Well maybe you should I'm sorry Shawn." She Went Downstairs, I️Followed Behind Her.

"Why are you following me? I️ need to be alone." She Sat Down On The Couch.

"Cause you're my girlfriend and I️ want to explain to you everything that went down." I️ Sat Down Beside Her.

"I️ don't wanna hear it Shawn. Just when I️ thought I️ found my happiness.. you know you and the kids were my inspirations. At times I️ wanted to give up but I️ had y'all right behind me pushing me to go on. But I️ can't keep getting hurt Shawn." She Broke Down.

I️ Wrapped My Arm Around Her Kissing Her Forehead Slowly Thinking About How Bad I️ Fucked Up.

Asia POV

"ALRIGHT BITCHES GAME ON!!" I️ Slid Down The Stairs On  The Mattress Shooting At Desiree's Head.

"Watch ya mouth!" Auntie Kelly Yelled.

Once I️ Got To The Bottom I️Got Up Only To Be Shot At Multiple Times.

"Man y'all some hoes!" I️ Laughed Reloading My Gun.

"WHERE'S AUNTIE KELS!?" Layla Asked.

"Right here motherfuckers." She Shot At Me Only To Trip Over The Mattress.

"Gang bang!" I️ Pulled The Trigger Releasing All Of It At Her Body.

The Rest Of Them Came And I️ Ran Away Going To The Room Where All The Guns Were.

I️ Got More Bullets..I️ Mean We Can Do Whatever We Want Right?

"Lights off round!" I️ Smirked Walking Back Out.

"Wait did anybody call them?" Auntie Kelly Asked.

"Yea we talked to them about 30 minutes ago! They're creating our sibling!" Corey Said.

"Ewww!" Destiny And Layla Laughed.

"Alright good! Let's start, food should be here in a hour we got enough time!" Auntie Kelly Ran Off.

Let The Games Begin😋

—————————————-

What Y'all Thinking??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 992 21
Read and find out
6.3K 494 13
"𝘸𝘩𝘺 π˜₯𝘰𝘦𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘡 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘯, 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯ 𝘢𝘱 𝘭𝘰𝘴π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘒 𝘧𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯π˜₯?" Jazmine doesn...
87.5K 4.1K 22
BeyoncΓ©'s womanly instincts tells her that her husband is cheating, but she's afraid to figure out the truth. What is her husband doing when she's no...
139K 6K 46
Your favorite family is back to take you on an emotional roller coaster for the last time. Things are about to take a shift in the Carter household...