You're The Only One (COMPLETE...

By GlamorousMia

The Back And Forth Just Ain't Hittin It. Find Out What Happens? More

Character Introduction.
1. New Girl
2. New Tings
3. Wouldn't Hurt To Try
4. The Shawn Carter Way
5. That Ain't Me
6. If You Aren't Afraid?
7. Your Point..
8. Changing Me
9. The Best
10. Maybe We Can
12. Slowly
13. I'm Ready
14. We Are Family
15. Oh Shoot
16. It's Alright
17. Stronger Than Before
18. Expecting The Worst
19. You Won't Do It
20. Happy Birthday
21. How Bad
22. Could Be Better
23. When It Happens
24. Anything You Want
25.Till The End
26. A Change Is Coming
27. Messed Up
28. Know Better
29. Are You Though
30. Little Did You Know
31. We Ridin'
32. Thank The Heavens
33. New Beginnings
34. Good Or Bad?
35. Make Up Ya Mind'
Happy New Years!❀️
36. You Know You Want It
37. The Closer I Get
38. Still Here
39. Ready For The Ride
40. You'll Be Alright
41. Crazy Right Now
42. With You All The Way
43. We Tried
44. All In It
45. Bigger Things
46.The Way You Make Me Feel
47. Don't Believe The Hype
48. Feeling Some Type Way
49. It's Just Different
50. How Will I Know?
51. You Know The Deal '
52. Don't Embarrass Me
53. Focus On Me
54. You're Just Crazy
55. Won't Go Away
56. Show Out
57. My Love Is Your Love
58. Is This Love?
59. I️ Want Fabulous
60. Watch The Throne🀴🏾🀴🏾
61. This Is New
62. You're Unwanted
63. It's No Point
64. Act Your Age
65. Happy Family Guy
66. It's Fine By Me
67. Enough Of No Love
68. This Is A One Time Thing
69. You Would Do It Too
70. Mad
71. Signs
72. Take Me
73. Speechless
74. Countdown
75. Blow
76. Daddy Lessons
THE NEW GUY!!
77. Crazy..Good?
Chapter 78. Tell Me
Chapter 79. Sip Of My Potion
Chapter 80. Alhamdulillah
Chapter 81. Endearment
Chapter 82. Square Biz
Chapter 83. Uh Oh..Oh No No
Chapter 84. Nefertiti
Chapter 85. I'm Grown
Chapter 86. Baby Boy
Chapter 87. HBeyCU
SEQUEL!?
A SEQUEL!? WHATT
NEW STORY!!
NEW STORY

11. I'm Sorry

3.5K 144 115
By GlamorousMia

We Were Here Waiting For The Doctors To Come Out And Tell Us About Damian.

I'm Eager To Know What They're Going To Do. I Just Don't Want To Have To Explain To My Babies Why God Took Their Father Away Because I Don't Even Know.

"Everything's gonna be alright baby girl." Shawn Rubbed On My Thigh.

"I hope so." I Sighed Deeply.

He Grabbed My Hand Kissing The Back Of It. I Looked Up At Him Smiling Interlocking Our Hands.

A Guy In A White Coat Came Out An Hour Later Looking Relieved.

"Family of Damian Wright." I Stood Up Fast His Mom And Sister Stood Up Also.

"How is he?" We Asked.

He Sighed Deeply. "I'm sorry but we lost him."

I Looked At Him Not Even Believing What He Was Saying. The Tears Formed In My Eyes.

"MY BABY!" His Mom Screamed.

I Looked At Her Rolling My Eyes. I Tapped Shawn Nodding My Head Over To The Elevator.

He Got Up And Grabbed My Hand As We Got On The Elevator Leaving Out Of The Hospital. I Stopped Right In Front Of It.

"I do I tell them this Shawn." I Cried.

"Sh.. I'll help you break it down to them if you want." He Pulled Me Into His Arm Kissin My Forehead Just Comforting Me.

"Hey you gon be alright. Don't let them see you down, let's go out and have some fun so you can get your mind off everything."

"Can we just go back to the room? I really don't want to do anything right now. My kids father just died and it's stressing me out."

"Alright I can order us some food too."

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" I Asked.

"Like in my bed? Bey I don't want us doing that especially since you feeling like this." He Shook His Head.

"Shawn it's not like I'm asking f-"

My Phone Interrupted Me It Was Desireé Calling.

I Heard Sniffing I Rubbed My Temples Wondering Who Told Her This Shit.

"Mommy." She Cried.

"Baby I'll be home tomorrow morning I promise. Please just stay strong for me I love you so much! Everything is going to be ok." I Teared Up Even More.

"Ok." She Hung Up.

"This is going to be harder than what I think. I'm just going to take them down to the beach and have my mom go with me."

"Alright." We Walked Back To The Rental He Had.

He Opened The Door For Me And I Thanked Him. The Hotel Wasn't Too Far From The House.

"I'm surprised you didn't stay." He Said.

"Yea I don't mess around with them, they denied my kids just because I hung around his friends type of shit is that."

"Woww, trying to make you seem less of yourself. Be you, be the person you were destined to be."

"I'm going to try people like testing me and when I show them who I really am they're so shocked."

"Well I'm not shocked, I'm proud of the person who you are." He Smiled.

"You trying to sweet talk me ole fag." I Giggled.

"Uh huh, just cause my stomach like out a little don't mean I'm a punk nothin against gay people."

"Well you can put some of that fat from your stomach to your legs. Cause you be skipping out huh?"

"Yea I skips leg day all the time, shit draining." He Chuckled.

"I bet lazy ass."

Asia POV

I Hated How Dad Put Me On Blast The Other Night In Front Of His Lady Friend.

IHave Nothing Against Her And Her Kids But They Better Not Use My Dad. Hoes Hear Billionaire And Don't Even Care About Anything.

But When We Were All Sitting Down For Dinner I Saw The Way They Looked At Each Other.

I Think Her Name Is Benonce I'm Not Sure But She's Really Pretty, Prettier Than Mom If You Wanna Be Completely Honest.

But Anyways I Went Downstairs And Heard Crying Of Course I Followed The Sound Which Was Coming From The Bathroom.

"Hey is everything ok?" IKnocked On The Door.

"Why should you care?" I Recognized Desiree's Voice.

"Well maybe because our parents are going to eventually start dating and you're going to be my older step sister. Why can't I care?"

I Thought She Would've Talked Back But Instead She Opened The Door. Her Eyes Were Very Red.

"Everything good?" I Asked.

"If my dad dying is good then I guess." She Shrugged Moving Past Me.

"Wait." I Grabbed Her Alarm Causing Her To Look Down At My Hand Like I Was Crazy.

"Now you want to talk to me listen I tried to comfort you and failed so don't even try."

"Listen I didn't mean to say all of that alright. I just don't want my dad getting hurt." I Sighed.

"Listen my mom is the sweetest person ever I don't think she'd ever hurt your dad. I'm pretty sure your dad has been hurt before so they'll be able to teach each other how to love again."

"You're right, that'll be fun though. So let's just move past this and become the best of sisters." I Giggled.

"Ok." She Slightly Smiled.

"And I'm sorry about your dad." I Frowned.

"It's ok he was gay anyways." She Shrugged Her Shoulders Causing Me To Laugh.

"I'm sorry but whaaatt?" I Chuckled.

"Don't tell anybody." We Walked Off To My Room.

"Hey we should think of ways we can get our parents together." I Suggested.

"I mean my mom is a little hoe she can work her ways."

"So is my dad but I just hope they last forever. I need more lil siblings so that I can boss em around."

"HELLO!" We Shared A Laugh.

Shawn POV

"Alright baby mommy has to go I love you." Bey Spoke Into Her Phone.

"Bye!" Her Little Girl Hunt Up The Phone.

"I'm surprised they're all getting along. Maybe this is a good thing especially for us." I Smirked.

"Maybe it is but let's just take things slow. Don't let that little kiss get to your head." She Winked.

"I'm not but I see us becoming more than what we are." I Rubbed Her Thigh.

"I do too but everything will fall into place love." She Stroked The Side Of My Cheek With Her Thumb.

"Yea I know, we'll see where life takes this."

"What?" She Laughed.

I Kissed Her Neck Wrapping My Arms Around Her Waist.

We Drunk Wine For The Next Hour Or So Before Going Back Up To The Room Watching Tv.

"Thank you once again for everything." She Said.

"My pleasure, do you know when the funeral is?" I Asked.

"Most likely next week I'm going but I don't want the girls coming." She Smacked Her Lips.

"Yea when my mom died I didn't want my kids coming well I didn't even go."

"Your mom died? I'm so sorry." She Grabbed My Hand Underneath The Covers.

"Yea both of my parents died which why I just stopped caring about shit. When my mom died that's when I caught the girls mom Brittany cheating. I tried to rebound but that shit was working. I just lost all hope, I couldn't go see my mother. My first love in a casket that was going underground for centuries." I Never Cried This Much.

"Sh sh." She Kissed My Tears Away.

"Bey promise me you won't leave me hangin man." I Sniffed.

"I promise as long as you won't do the same." She Looked Into My Eyes.

"I got you." She Swiped Away The Little Droplets.

"SHAWN IS WHO IS THE LOVELY LADY IN YOUR LIFE!?"

"LOOKS BETTER THAN ALL OF YOUR PAST PICKS!"

"ARE YOU SURE SHE ISN'T GOING TO USE YOU!?"

"HOW IS THE SEX LIFE!?"

We Were Bombarded With Questions As We Walked Through The Airport.

We Were Finally Back From Florida And Bey Wants To Go Back Thursday. I'm Fine With That The Kids Can Go With Us But I'll Be Sure To Have Something Occupying Their Mind.

My Car Was Already Parked In The Long Term Parking Section, So I Just Went Out There With Our Luggage.

I Opened The Door For Bey Then Put The Suitcases In The Trunk.

The Ride Home Was Quicker Than What I Thought. Bey Put Her Luggage In Her Car Once We Arrived While I Went Inside.

Everybody And When I Say Everybody Came Running Downstairs With Full Excitement.

"Well damn you Jumanji's just don't care how y'all runnin through ma house." I Shook My Head.

"We just missed you daddy well your kids but Ms.Beyoncé kids missed her. Daddy guess what Destiny is my best friend." Layla Said.

"For real? That's what's up baby girl." I Leaned Down Planting A Kiss On Her Forehead.

"Hey alright kiddos let's set up a little date between all of us. We can get to know each other better. After school next week we'll go to the movies and go kart racing thing. Is that fine Bey?" I Asked.

"I don't know I won't get off until 5."

"Well we can just ride with Mr.Shawn after school." Her Oldest Daughter Said.

"We gon be so turnt in that car. It'll be like our grandpa driving us around." Asia Laughed.

"Come on pops please?" Corey Begged.

"Yea daddy please." Layla Did That Face I Could Never Resist.

"Fine! Only if Ms.Beyoncé is fine with it." Everyone Looked At Her.

She Looked So Scared.

"I guess." She Said Slowly As She Hugged On Her Oldest Girl Desireé Who Looked Like She Was Still Hurting From The Passing Of Her Father.

The Kids Cheered Hugging Her Tightly. I Couldn't Help But Laugh.

"Dad shut up wit yo big lips acting like you scared to talk." Asia Said.

Bey Started Laughing, Her Smile Was Everything.

"Asia don't play, but ok listen kids I'm going to take her out afterwards so I'll make sure it's on a weekend so y'all can stay up late." I Said.

"Just make it a sleepover dang." They All Said.

"Destiny don't show your little behind off that goes for you too Desireé." Bey Said.

"Yes ma'am but ma can we go to the nail salon after school on Tuesday?"

"Yea I'll think it about it." She Said.

"Umm Shawn do you want me to take your girls there too? I can pay for their way." She Pointed To Them.

"If that isn't too much then you can if you want." I Didn't Even Care.

"Ok I'll pick you girls up from my house, Des will drive to school just that one time and then we'll go from there." Bey Giggled.

"Boy dad I'm lovin' her." I Hugged Ms.Beyoncé.

"I bet." I Shook My Head.

After I Walked Beyoncé And The Kids Out To Her Car They Got In. Bey Gave Me A Hug.

"I'll see you later Mr.Carter." She Smiled.

"Ok, the future Mrs.Carter." I Winked.

"Boy bye." She Giggled We Kissed Each Other's Cheek Before She Got In The Car Driving Out Of The Gate.

I'm Likin Her And There's No Denyin That Shit.

—————————————————————

Okayyy, So I Apologize For Not Updating Last Night. I Had This Chapter Ready To Be Published But I Had Sooo Much Work To Do Especially Since I'm Failing 2 Classes.

But I Hope Y'all Enjoyed This Chapter Even Though It Was Kind Of Lame.

Everybody Is Starting To Get Along😏😏

Damian Died But Somehow Has Somebody That Will Pop Up In The Story Later On Though.

Be Prepared🤗🤗🤗

Anyways I'll Be Sure To Update After My Choir Rehearsals Tomorrow, Night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 44 11
One shots, because I don't feel I have the patience for a whole story
4.4K 320 10
Everything isn't always what it seems... Β©2023 by fiftyshadesofbey
7.3K 297 19
It's time for Beyonce to get back to touring doing what she does best will it be as smooth as she desire it to be or would robin have to take that st...