Falling for Cameron Dallas

De MariaFernanda098

Amber Martin, a 17 year old girl, with long brunnette hair and light brown eyes moves to California because h... Mai multe

Falling for Cameron Dallas
Chapter 3: Friendzoned
Chapter 4: Boyfriend's In Town
Chapter 5: The Cheater
Chapter 6: Undiscovered Feelings
Chapter 7: The First Kiss
Chapter 8: Too Soon To Move On
Chapter 9: A Date To Remember
Chapter 10: Best Friend Betrayal
Chapter 11: Facetime Can Be A Bitch
Chapter 12: I Can Tell A Lie From The Truth, Dumbass
Chapter 13: Payback Gone Wrong
Chapter 14: The Cute Type Of Jealous
Chapter 15: Misunderstood Kiss
Chapter 16: Break-Up Drama
Chapter 17: Friends?
Chapter 18: Roadtrip Filled With Memories
Chapter 19: Rising Feelings
Chapter 20: Something Interrupted
Chapter 21: A Confession
Chapter 22: The Truth Can Hurt
Chapter 23: Accidents Happen...
Chapter 24: A Very 'Lucky' Boy
Chapter 25: "You Should've Gotten A Refund"
Chapter 26: Feeling Eighteen
Chapter 27: The Party Part 1
Chapter 28: The Party Part 2
Chapter 29: All I Want For Christmas Is Cameron Dallas
Chapter 30: Moving In? Or Nah...
Chapter 31: The Perfect Way To Start A New Year
Chapter 32: I'll Miss You. Lots.
Chapter 33: What Is A Relationship Without Stupid Fights?
Chapter 34: Long Distance Ask To Prom
Chapter 35: What The Hell Happened Last Night?
Chapter 36: Never Trust An Ex
Chapter 37: An Unnexpected Secret is Revealed
Chapter 38: Until The Summer Ends
Chapter 39: Second Guessing Previous Decisions
Chapter 40: Prom
Chapter 41: Don't Stay. Go.
Chapter 42: Four Years...
Chapter 43: We've Changed, No Doubt About It.
Chapter 44: The Keeper
Chapter 45: Not A Kiss
Chapter 46: Never Get In The Middle Of A Fight
Chapter 47: The Bachelor and Bachelorette Party
Chapter 48: Secrets
Chapter 49: "I Want You"
Chapter 50: Regrets
Chapter 51: "I love you more than I think I should"

Chapter 2: The first 'hello'

848 11 0
De MariaFernanda098

Cameron's POV

Today I got up early. No clue why, I just couldn't sleep. I walked out of the house and went towards my car. Before opening the door, across the street there was a girl with light brown hair, light skin, and brown eyes.

I remembered my mom told me a mother and her daughter moved across the street. I thought the daughter be like seven years old or something. I didn't expect her to be almost my age (I think).

I noticed she was staring at me. I prayed to god that she wouldn't recognize me. I'm not a morning person. And I really can't deal with screaming fans right now. Although, I do love them.

I drove to Nash's house and told him about the new neighboor.

"So, are you going to talk to her?" Nash said wiggling his eyebrows.

"I don't know. She's new here so I guess she needs a friend to show her around" I shrugged.

After an entire day of hanging out with the Griers (Nashty being my favorite of course) and making vines, I headed home. "Perfect timing" I told myself as I got out of the car and saw the beautiful new neighboor walking towards her house.

Next thing I knew, I was walking towards her.

"Hey" I said while biting my plump bottom lip.

"Hi-i" she answered while blushing and trying not to fangirl. Yeah, I can tell when they're fangirling.

"I'm Cameron, Cameron Dallas" I'm guessing she knew who I was but I wanted to know her name.

"I know, you're kind of vine famous. I'm Amber" she said while smiling.

Amber's POV

After the most awesome/awkward day at my new school, I headed back home.

As I was walking towards my house, I saw Cameron Dallas walking towards me. Oh lord.

"Hey" Cameron said while biting his lip.

...

"Well, welcome to the neighborhood" he said. "you're really pretty"

"Thanks" I answered while blushing.

"Wait. Did I just say that out loud?" he said while his cheeks turned a light shade of red. I nodded and he chuckled while he shook his head.

Second Chapter. I know it's a bit slow, but again, it's only the second chapter hahaha.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
77.2K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
599K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
308K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...