You're The Only One (COMPLETE...

By GlamorousMia

The Back And Forth Just Ain't Hittin It. Find Out What Happens? More

Character Introduction.
1. New Girl
2. New Tings
3. Wouldn't Hurt To Try
4. The Shawn Carter Way
5. That Ain't Me
6. If You Aren't Afraid?
7. Your Point..
8. Changing Me
10. Maybe We Can
11. I'm Sorry
12. Slowly
13. I'm Ready
14. We Are Family
15. Oh Shoot
16. It's Alright
17. Stronger Than Before
18. Expecting The Worst
19. You Won't Do It
20. Happy Birthday
21. How Bad
22. Could Be Better
23. When It Happens
24. Anything You Want
25.Till The End
26. A Change Is Coming
27. Messed Up
28. Know Better
29. Are You Though
30. Little Did You Know
31. We Ridin'
32. Thank The Heavens
33. New Beginnings
34. Good Or Bad?
35. Make Up Ya Mind'
Happy New Years!❤️
36. You Know You Want It
37. The Closer I Get
38. Still Here
39. Ready For The Ride
40. You'll Be Alright
41. Crazy Right Now
42. With You All The Way
43. We Tried
44. All In It
45. Bigger Things
46.The Way You Make Me Feel
47. Don't Believe The Hype
48. Feeling Some Type Way
49. It's Just Different
50. How Will I Know?
51. You Know The Deal '
52. Don't Embarrass Me
53. Focus On Me
54. You're Just Crazy
55. Won't Go Away
56. Show Out
57. My Love Is Your Love
58. Is This Love?
59. I️ Want Fabulous
60. Watch The Throne🤴🏾🤴🏾
61. This Is New
62. You're Unwanted
63. It's No Point
64. Act Your Age
65. Happy Family Guy
66. It's Fine By Me
67. Enough Of No Love
68. This Is A One Time Thing
69. You Would Do It Too
70. Mad
71. Signs
72. Take Me
73. Speechless
74. Countdown
75. Blow
76. Daddy Lessons
THE NEW GUY!!
77. Crazy..Good?
Chapter 78. Tell Me
Chapter 79. Sip Of My Potion
Chapter 80. Alhamdulillah
Chapter 81. Endearment
Chapter 82. Square Biz
Chapter 83. Uh Oh..Oh No No
Chapter 84. Nefertiti
Chapter 85. I'm Grown
Chapter 86. Baby Boy
Chapter 87. HBeyCU
SEQUEL!?
A SEQUEL!? WHATT
NEW STORY!!
NEW STORY

9. The Best

3.2K 144 119
By GlamorousMia

Shawn Jr POV

"Aye Shawn let me holla at you for a second son?" Dad Stepped Outside.

I️ Nodded My Head Trying To See What He Wanted.

"Yes sir? Everything alright, you ain't bout to die right?" I️ Asked.

"Never know if tomorrow is my last day but you do know you're my only boy and I️ love you more than myself. So for your birthday, I️ know it's only 2 more years before I️ send you off but I️ wanted to send you off the right way." He Handed Something.

When I️ Looked Down It Was Audi Car Keys.

"Yooo for real dad!?" All Of The Excitement In Me Was Just High.

"Yea man look." He Moved Aside.

I️ Hopped Up And Down Running Down The Stairs To My New Whip. I️ Opened The Door Getting In The Driver Seat.

"Yoo dad you've been the absolute best but this just makes you the MVP!" I️ Got Out Hugging Him.

"Don't disappoint me man, you carrying the legacy. I️ love you baby boy."

"I️ love you too Pops." I️ Smiled Hard.

"Alright I'm taking Ms.Beyoncé out for her birthday and her kids are coming here please watch after them. I'm leaving my debit card wit y'all order anything but don't go over 300." He Told Me.

"Yes sir, can I pick out your outfit?"

"It's just a casual denim outfit, but I'm about to be gone in the next hour so let me go ahead and get dressed while you check out your new toy." He Laughed Jogging Off.

I️ Decided To Go Around The Neighborhood For A Few. Then Went Back In The House To See Desireé Getting Out Of A G-Wagon.

"Aye yo Desi!" I️ Called For Her.

"Oh shoot is this you?!" She Ran Up To Me Checking Out My Car.

"All me Best friend." I️ Laughed.

"Check you out, hey I️ want you to meet my mom come here." She Grabbed My Arm Pulling Me Up To A Lady With Long Hair.

"Mom this is my best friend Shawn and Shawn this is my mom Beyoncé." She Introduced Us.

"Hi, nice to meet you Ms.Beyoncé." We Shook Each Others Hand.

"Nice to meet you too sweetie." She Smiled.

Damn Her Mom Was So Beautiful I'm Hating. Dad Better Treat Her Right Cause Any Nigga Would Want To Hit That.

Shawn POV

"Alright you ready ma?" I️ Asked Beyoncé.

"Yea I️ met your kids." She Giggled.

"I️ met your little mama.. she's sassy just like ha mama." I️ Shook My Head.

"Well what can I️ say?" She Shrugged Her Shoulders.

"You mind giving me a little spin, you look very beautiful tonight." I️ Smirked.

"This old thing boy, do you mind taking my picture real quick?"

"Nah." She Handed Me Her Phone And Did The Most Sexiest Pose Ever.

"Umm I️ think I️ did something wrong the picture is black."

"Oh Lordy." She Shook Her Head Coming By Me To Help With The Phone.

"You turned it off." She Laughed.

"Press the white circle boy." I️ Took The Phone Snapping The Picture Real Quick Just For Her.

"Damn my woman crush everyday." I️ Admired The Picture.

"I️ do look good now let's go." She Smiled.

I️ Opened The Doors To My Maserati GranTurismo And Opened The Door For Bey Then Went Around To The Drivers Side.

"You got me crushin like for real. I'm laying it all down for you. My only focus is to get wit you and that's on some real shit."

"How do you know if I️ want you?" She Asked.

I️ Pulled Out Of My Neighborhood But I️ Just Happened To Glance At Her.

"Don't say that Bey man, you gon hurt me and I'm usually not the one who get hurt, I'm the one who hurts someone." I️ Said Regretting What Just Came Out Of My Mouth.

"So what you saying? You gone hurt me, that's some bullshit. You might as well just take me back home." She Threw Her Hands Up.

"No stop it. I'm just saying that's usually what I️ would do but I'm not gone do that to you. Come on Bey, I'm here willing to spend thousands even millions on you. I've never did that wit anyone. I️ just want to make your birthday special." I️ Went On The Interstate.

"I️ guess." She Sighed Deeply.

"Come on Bey don't ruin the mood." I️ Didn't Want Her Going Home Mad.

"Well you just ruined making it seem like you were going to hurt me."

"Man let's just get on a new topic. Tell me about you." I️ Turned The Radio Down.

"I'm me." She Gave Me A Blank Face.

"Be serious Bey."

"Fine, my name is Beyoncé Giselle Knowles I'm 32. I'm from Houston,favorite color is black and gold. I️ like to sing and dance that's it I guess. What else you wanna know?"

"What are you looking for in ideal husband?" I️ Smirked.

"You gotta be cute, hard working, got good dick nice and long. Most importantly faithful and commitment."

"I'm all that right?." I️ Chuckled.

"I️ don't know yet we gotta see." She Smirked.

"Aight I️ can deal wit dat answer."

Asia POV

So My Dad Didn't Even Bother To Tell Me He Was Going On A Date. Well He Taking That Lady Out.

I've Always Been Against My Parents Getting Back Together. I️ Just Don't Want My Daddy Getting Together With Anybody.

Hoes Nowadays Just Use Him For His Money They Never Be Independent And It Be Those Ugly Ass Ones.

Here I Am About 2 Hours Later In
My Room Just Chilling Until Corey Came Up Here Botherin Me.

It Was Going On 9 And I️ Was So Hungry But I️ Refused To Go Downstairs.

"Aye you need to go talk to Desireé she real cool." He Said.

"I️ don't get down wit bitches like that sorry that's just not me. She's too boogie." I️ Rolled My Eyes.

"How you know? You never even been around that girl and you starting to act like Brittany calling people outta their names only because y'all mad. You a selfish little brat."

"Ok so what!? Damn you and daddy always trying to gang up on me! I️ don't who the fuck you think you talking to but you better pipe down! That's why your mama and daddy didn't last."

"Wow!! Bravo! Your mama is the reason why dad isn't even happy! A hoe always gone be a hoe! Sleeping wit his brother that's fucking nasty! Thirsty ass bitch!" He Was About To Walk Off But I️ Hit Him In His Head.

"Yo chill!!!" He Pushed Me With A Great Force Causing Me To Fall.

I️ Got Back Up And Swung On His Ass. I️ Always Had Man Hands So When He Would Hit Me I'd Just Hit Him Right Back.

We'd Always Break Out Into A Fight That Had To Be Broken Up My Dad.

"Hey hey hey!! Chill y'all." I️ Was Being Pulled Away From That Girl.

"Man fuck her." Corey Walked Out Of My Room.

I️ Was Breathing Too Hard And She Sat Me Down On The Bed.

"Girl just breathe alright." She Fixed My Hair Up.

"You're too pretty to be fighting especially someone that's your sibling. Why were y'all fighting?" She Asked.

"Cause of you. I️ don't even know you and you here sugarcoating shit."

"Woo first of all I️ was just trying to help you but you know what I'll back off." She Had An Attitude.

Desireé POV

I️ Didn't Even Wanna Be Here Anymore. If Mom Was To Ever Get Together With That Shawn Guy I️ Could Never Deal With That Little Bitch.

For Starters You Think You Can Run Shit When You Only 14 Get On My Level Hoe.

I️ Wanted Mom Have Fun So I️ Just Decided To Thug It Out. The Girls Were In The Playroom Playing With The Big Doll House And Having A Tea Party.

This Man House Is Big, Him And Mom Can Make Some Good Money Together Too.

My Phone Vibrated And I️ Saw That It Was My Grandma From My Dad's Side.

I️ Couldn't Contain Myself I️ Started Crying Immediately What If He Dies??

Negative Thoughts Just Surrounded My Mind And I️ Would Hate To Call My Mom But I️ Can't Be Alone.

Beyoncé POV

"More gifts!? Oh my gosh you're the best." I️ Giggled Opening Up The Christian Louboutin Box.

"Oh my gosh I'm in love." I️ Giggled.

I've Gotten So Many Gifts From Him I️ Don't Even Know What To Do For His Birthday.

He Brought Me To Some Restaurant But Everything Was Closed Down Just For Us.

We Talked About Everything And Everything That He Wanted Or Saw.

Shawn Is Cool But As A Friend He's Such A Playboy.

"Give me a hug thank you for making my birthday special." I️ Got Up Pulling My Shorts Down.

He Stood Up And Wrapped His Arms Around My Waist Pulling Me In For A Hug. I️ Inhaled His Powerful Cologne.

I️ Pulled Back Looking Into His Dark Brown Eyes Slowly Leaning In To Kiss His Lips.

One Of Our Phones Started Ringing Interrupting The Moment.

"That's your phone ma." He Handed It To Me.

It Was A Private Number Calling And I️ Didn't Like Answering Those Types Of Calls.

I️ Declined It And Held The Phone In My Hand Wrapping My Arms Around Shawn's Neck.

"So Corey do you see us dating? Since you turned my birthday dinner into a date." I️ Giggled.

"Well let me see I️ de-" My Phone Started Vibrating In My Hand.

I️ Decided To Answer It.

"Would you plea-"

"Beyoncé this is Karen Damian's sister. He's been on life support and they are trying to p-"

I️ Dropped The Phone Before She Could Even Say It. Lord Please Be With My Kids.

——————————————-

Bad Timing??

What Y'all Thinking Of This Chapter??

What Do Y'all Think Is Going To Happen??

Find Out On The Next Chapter!😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 10.6K 82
What happens when you try to do the right thing and hide your child from the spotlight but things go completely left. Check it out! Comment, rate, do...
7.2K 297 19
It's time for Beyonce to get back to touring doing what she does best will it be as smooth as she desire it to be or would robin have to take that st...
139K 6K 46
Your favorite family is back to take you on an emotional roller coaster for the last time. Things are about to take a shift in the Carter household...
47.6K 1.4K 50
A struggle of a couple through years. You'll know it when you read it. y/n gp