You're The Only One (COMPLETE...

By GlamorousMia

The Back And Forth Just Ain't Hittin It. Find Out What Happens? More

Character Introduction.
1. New Girl
2. New Tings
3. Wouldn't Hurt To Try
4. The Shawn Carter Way
5. That Ain't Me
7. Your Point..
8. Changing Me
9. The Best
10. Maybe We Can
11. I'm Sorry
12. Slowly
13. I'm Ready
14. We Are Family
15. Oh Shoot
16. It's Alright
17. Stronger Than Before
18. Expecting The Worst
19. You Won't Do It
20. Happy Birthday
21. How Bad
22. Could Be Better
23. When It Happens
24. Anything You Want
25.Till The End
26. A Change Is Coming
27. Messed Up
28. Know Better
29. Are You Though
30. Little Did You Know
31. We Ridin'
32. Thank The Heavens
33. New Beginnings
34. Good Or Bad?
35. Make Up Ya Mind'
Happy New Years!โค๏ธ
36. You Know You Want It
37. The Closer I Get
38. Still Here
39. Ready For The Ride
40. You'll Be Alright
41. Crazy Right Now
42. With You All The Way
43. We Tried
44. All In It
45. Bigger Things
46.The Way You Make Me Feel
47. Don't Believe The Hype
48. Feeling Some Type Way
49. It's Just Different
50. How Will I Know?
51. You Know The Deal '
52. Don't Embarrass Me
53. Focus On Me
54. You're Just Crazy
55. Won't Go Away
56. Show Out
57. My Love Is Your Love
58. Is This Love?
59. I๏ธ Want Fabulous
60. Watch The Throne๐Ÿคด๐Ÿพ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿพ
61. This Is New
62. You're Unwanted
63. It's No Point
64. Act Your Age
65. Happy Family Guy
66. It's Fine By Me
67. Enough Of No Love
68. This Is A One Time Thing
69. You Would Do It Too
70. Mad
71. Signs
72. Take Me
73. Speechless
74. Countdown
75. Blow
76. Daddy Lessons
THE NEW GUY!!
77. Crazy..Good?
Chapter 78. Tell Me
Chapter 79. Sip Of My Potion
Chapter 80. Alhamdulillah
Chapter 81. Endearment
Chapter 82. Square Biz
Chapter 83. Uh Oh..Oh No No
Chapter 84. Nefertiti
Chapter 85. I'm Grown
Chapter 86. Baby Boy
Chapter 87. HBeyCU
SEQUEL!?
A SEQUEL!? WHATT
NEW STORY!!
NEW STORY

6. If You Aren't Afraid?

3.5K 141 64
By GlamorousMia

I Really Messed Up, Like IHave Someone Trying To Get With Me But I Don't Want Him Vs This Man Who Is Thanking Me For Saving His Mom.

It's Been A Week Since I Last Spoken With Brock. I Just Need To Leave This Little Love Thing Alone But Anyways My Birthday Is Less Than One Week.

I Don't Have Anything Planned Except Working. I Dropped The Girls Off To School Earlier This Morning.

I Was Off But They Had Me On Call, Just In Case Anything Happens With One Of My Patients.

Today Was One Of My Lazy Days, So Waffle House It Was For Me. It Felt Really Good Outside Today, I Threw On One Of My Adidas Outfit.

I Got Inside Of My Mercedes And Drove To Waffle House That Was Right Around The Corner.

I Went Inside And Sat Down At The Counter Top.

"What would you like missy?" One Of The Workers Asked.

"You Know what I want, the usual." I Giggled.

"No wonder why you're getting so thick all those dang on burgers, but it's coming right up baby doll." She Smiled.

My Food Was Served In Less Than 10 Minutes. I Said A Quick Prayer, Before Digging In.

As I Stuffed My Face, I Heard An Familiar Voice Coming Near Me.

"Man yea that bitch was trash." He Laughed.

I Turned Around And Saw That Same Guy Sawn Going Over To A Booth With Some Guy.

"Hey Bey." I Recognized Tyran.

He Was One Of Damian's Military Friends And Ever Time I Would Video Chat Damian He Was Always In The Camera Trying To Flirt.

But That Friendship Ended When They Fought Over Something Petty.

I Turned My Head The Opposite Way But It Was Too Late, Sawn Had Already Found His Way Over To Me.

"Yes Sawn?" I Munched On My Food.

"First of all, that is not my name baby girl and second why you gotta be so feisty? What I do to you?" He Asked.

"What I do to you? Or what did I do to you?" I Rolled My Eyes.

"Listen just because you a little lighter than me that don't mean anything. I'm from Brooklyn I ain't care bout all that shit." He Said.

"Well you'll never care about yourself, so you are dismissed have a nice day." I Handed Lorraine My Debit Card.

"That's alright." He Handed Her His Card Giving Me Back My Own.

"Why don't you let me take you out one day?" I Asked.

"Cause I won't get disrespected by someone who doesn't even have respect for their self." I Simply Stated Finishing Up My Food.

"How do you know I'll disrespect you? We can teach each other how to love Beyoncé. We've both been hurt which is why we do the shit we do." He Explained Himself.

"I've never been hurt, thank you for paying for my food do you want me to send you a check, or would you like cash?" I Asked.

"I want you to give me a chance." He Said.

"Give that boy a chance Beyoncé." Lorraine Said.

"Stay out of this." I Got Up And Grabbed My Purse.

I Left Out Of The Building With Shawn On My Ass, The Car Doors Weren't Unlocked Which Prevented Me From Speeding Off.

He Grabbed My Arm Causing Me To Stop Dead In My Tracks.

"Don't you ever fucking grab me like that again!? Who the fuck are you!?" I Shouted.

"Listen! You're so afraid to love again! Why!? You think ima hurt you!? Hell no, I know when I got something good in front of me. Just give me a chance man that's all I'm asking." He Held Onto My Arm.

"I'm sorry but I just can't." I Got Inside Of My Car And Backed Out Leaving Him Just Standing There.

I Went Home And Just Cried. Why Am I So Afraid To Just Let Go??

I Wanna Be Happy But What If I Don't Make Him Happy??

Shawn Carter POV

I Told Ty Ty I'd See Him Later. I Don't Know What's Wrong With Beyoncé.

She Doesn't Understand That We Can Both Mend Each Other Broken. I Mean I'll Admit To Doing Dumb Shit But Damn I Have Faith In What I See.

I Believe This Girl Can Change Me For The Better. She's Just So Afraid, I'm Afraid To Love Her And Then Slip Up.

I Just Feel Embarrassed, We Need To Get To Know Each Other More Before I Can Actually Talk About Love.

I Decided To Get The Kids Out Early From School, The Loneliness Is Fucking Real.

"Aye dad can my friend Desireé come over? We gotta project to work on." SJ Laid Across My Bed.

"Um can I trust you?" I Asked.

"Yes mother." He Laughed.

"Boy ima beat yo ass, I'm just asking because you know what happened with your mother and I. We created you in the process I don't have time to be giving you money for no baby."

"Nah dad she's like a little sister to me, that's my best friend." He Shook His Head.

"Uh Huh, aight go ahead who's her mom?"

"Beyoncé." He Looked Straight In My Face.

"Nah you gotta go to the library wit her or somethin. That's a dead ming right dere boy." I Got Up From Off My Bed.

"Man alright." He Caught An Attitude Real Quick.

"I'll ship yo ass back off to Yolanda! Keep playing wit me!" I Shouted.

I Laid Down And Went Scrolling On Instagram. Beyoncé Had Just Posted A Picture Of Course I Liked It.

I Ain't Gon Give Up, Even If I Gotta Go Deeper I'll Do That Shit.

Solange POV

"Bitch we all know you need some dick!" I Laughed As Bey Typed On Her MacBook.

"Solange I do not. I'm not worrying about that type of stuff I have to beautiful girls that I need to raise. Stay in a child's place thanks." She Smiled.

"I'll do that once I know my sister gets that nice long dick. Them lil 4 inches wasn't cutting it sis. You a little too patient. I was dick hopping every week." I Stuck Out The Tip Of My Tongue.

"You have to be patient. You have to go through the worst to get the best, I want something that's forever. I'm still young and experimenting."

"That pussy ain't young though." I Chuckled.

"Alright that's enough." She Sighed Deeply.

"Aww I'm sorry sissy, but can you please get With Shawn? Well at least give him a chance. Let him take you out on a date." I Smirked.

"No and no. Now would you move so I can sleep." She Stretched Out On The Couch Revealing Her Nasty Ass Toes.

"Don't be looking at my toes, they are beautiful just like me. They just a lil swollen."

"Them shit as long as your neck." I Laughed.

"Ya father's." She Giggled.

"Bey at least think about Shawn." I Begged.

"No because I have Brock, my little white chocolate side piece."

"Bitch that shit ain't even that big, 2 inches lookin like the color of a krabby patty." I Said.

"Solange he's very tall, much taller than Shawn. His package has to be big, if I want him then I'll be sure to get him. Stay outta my love life please and thank you."

"You'll Be telling Shawn to stay outta dat pwussy just watch." I Mumbled.

"What was that?" She Asked.

"Suck a dick." I Got Up And Went Into Her Kitchen.

Bey Holds Grudges For A Long Period Of Time Like She Doesn't Care. She Needs To Realize Every Nigga Ain't The Same But I'll Have To Explain To Her Later.

I Get That She's Been Hurt But She Isn't Even Giving Him A Chance, If He Hurts Her That's His Ass.

I'll Do Anything For My Sister And Making Her Happy Is One Of Them.

————————————————————————

What Y'all Think Of This Chapter??

Beyoncé Not Giving Shawn A Chance??

Should They Just Test The Waters Cause Bey Is Playing.. We'll Find Out Later😋

Night❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 297 19
It's time for Beyonce to get back to touring doing what she does best will it be as smooth as she desire it to be or would robin have to take that st...
13.1K 631 11
Beyoncรฉ wakes up in a hospital bed after a car accident. She finds out that she lost her memory from the last 4 years of her life. It seems like a lo...
5.9K 482 13
"๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ...