You're The Only One (COMPLETE...

Von GlamorousMia

The Back And Forth Just Ain't Hittin It. Find Out What Happens? Mehr

Character Introduction.
1. New Girl
2. New Tings
3. Wouldn't Hurt To Try
4. The Shawn Carter Way
6. If You Aren't Afraid?
7. Your Point..
8. Changing Me
9. The Best
10. Maybe We Can
11. I'm Sorry
12. Slowly
13. I'm Ready
14. We Are Family
15. Oh Shoot
16. It's Alright
17. Stronger Than Before
18. Expecting The Worst
19. You Won't Do It
20. Happy Birthday
21. How Bad
22. Could Be Better
23. When It Happens
24. Anything You Want
25.Till The End
26. A Change Is Coming
27. Messed Up
28. Know Better
29. Are You Though
30. Little Did You Know
31. We Ridin'
32. Thank The Heavens
33. New Beginnings
34. Good Or Bad?
35. Make Up Ya Mind'
Happy New Years!❤️
36. You Know You Want It
37. The Closer I Get
38. Still Here
39. Ready For The Ride
40. You'll Be Alright
41. Crazy Right Now
42. With You All The Way
43. We Tried
44. All In It
45. Bigger Things
46.The Way You Make Me Feel
47. Don't Believe The Hype
48. Feeling Some Type Way
49. It's Just Different
50. How Will I Know?
51. You Know The Deal '
52. Don't Embarrass Me
53. Focus On Me
54. You're Just Crazy
55. Won't Go Away
56. Show Out
57. My Love Is Your Love
58. Is This Love?
59. I️ Want Fabulous
60. Watch The Throne🤴🏾🤴🏾
61. This Is New
62. You're Unwanted
63. It's No Point
64. Act Your Age
65. Happy Family Guy
66. It's Fine By Me
67. Enough Of No Love
68. This Is A One Time Thing
69. You Would Do It Too
70. Mad
71. Signs
72. Take Me
73. Speechless
74. Countdown
75. Blow
76. Daddy Lessons
THE NEW GUY!!
77. Crazy..Good?
Chapter 78. Tell Me
Chapter 79. Sip Of My Potion
Chapter 80. Alhamdulillah
Chapter 81. Endearment
Chapter 82. Square Biz
Chapter 83. Uh Oh..Oh No No
Chapter 84. Nefertiti
Chapter 85. I'm Grown
Chapter 86. Baby Boy
Chapter 87. HBeyCU
SEQUEL!?
A SEQUEL!? WHATT
NEW STORY!!
NEW STORY

5. That Ain't Me

3.7K 147 126
Von GlamorousMia

Woke Up Around 5:30 This Morning So That I Could Get The Kids Ready. Sometimes They Get Up On Their Own And Maybe Sometimes I Have To Wake Them Up.

It's No Problem Though. After Everyone Had Gotten Ready We Boarded Up In My Hummer.

I Took Them To Starbucks For Breakfast And Ordered What I Usually Order. The Caramel Macchiato, With Some Type Of Breakfast Biscuit.

The Kids Took Theirs To School So It Was Just A One Route Thing For Me. Layla Was The First One To Get Dropped Off.

"Bye daddy!" She Kissed My Cheek.

"Bye baby girl have a good day..love you!! Your mom's picking you up today too!" I Said.

"Ok see ya!" She Got Out Slamming The Door.
Next Was The Trouble Makers, The BéBé Kids.

"Here's some lunch money." I Handed Them Both 50 Dollar Bills.

"This better last y'all the whole week, specially you Asia. You like spending it on your little girlfriends." I Said.

"What!? Daddy that's Junior, I don't even see why those girls like him." She Laughed.

"You mad cause you don't get nobody with ya lil fake eye color changers."

"Man alright, lil shrimp pee pee." She Chuckled Causing Me To Laugh.

"Alright that's enough go ahead." I Sent Them Off.

"I look decent enough daddy?" Asia Asked.

"Yea, you look beautiful as always." I Told Her.

"How bout me pops?" JR Asked.

"Jokey as always." I Slapped The Back Of His Head.

"Man I'm out." He Pulled His Lil Twists Walking Off.

"Bye dad." Asia Waved Me Off.

I'm Going To Emory's House, I Needed To Vent. Beyoncé That Girl With The Curly Hair Was Playing Wit My Emotions.

I Pulled Up To His House In The Next Half Hour Or So, Coming Out Of That School Traffic Was Hectic.

I Hopped Out Of My Truck And Went Up To His Front Door Bamming On It Like I Was The Police.

Minutes Later He Opened The Door Big Mad.

"The beast has just awoken." I Laughed.

"Yea and there goes one of my little fishies I'm eating tonight for dinner." He Tried To Close The Door On Me.

"I just saw your punk ass! What you want?!" He Went Upstairs To His Room.

"I need your help with somebody, I need to get to know shawty man."

"Who that Beyoncé chick? Mannn she don't want you!" He Laid Back Down In Bed.

"Yet! It just takes that one guy to bring out the best in somebody. I wanna be that guy." I Explained.

"Nigga please? How can you bring out the best in somebody when you can't even do it for yourself? Get your life in order before you mess wit her, cause I guarantee she will not play that shit."

"My life is in order! Fuck you mean!?" He Was Making Me Mad.

"Ok but you had Baby Mama drama in your last relationship. Those bitches wanted to gang that poor girl! I ain't the one to snitch but Beyoncé is that girl, other words that bitch. She'll kill your ass in a heartbeat. Watch what you do."

"Man I just need her to talk to me, like we can invest in something. It doesn't hurt to try." I Sat Down On His Bed.

"Well good luck text Solange for her number, you already got my head hurting."

"You probably might be smelling your mouth cause I'm feeling a little woozy ever since you started talking." I Tripped Off Of Him.

"Ya that's why you ain't going to get Beyoncé now get the fuck outta my house."

Beyoncé POV

That Weave Was Itching My Hair Really Bad, I Had To Take That Shit Out ASAP.

I Went Into Work Today, The Girls Rode The Bus To School Even Though I Offered To Dropped Them Off.

Here I Am In My Office Just Checking Emails While Scrolling Through Instagram.

"Dr.Knowles, your needed to the front you have someone waiting to speak with you." One Of My Assistants Said Over The Radio.

"Copy that." I Went Onto The Elevator Going Down To The Front Desk.

When I Walked Out, It Was A Fine Young Man Waiting To Talk.

"Hey who was looking for me?" I Asked Tiffany The Receptionist.

She Pointed At The Big Buff Guys Who Was Very Much Taller Than Me.

"You must be Dr.Knowles? Nice to meet you." He Smiled Reaching In To Shake My Hand.

"And you are?" I Smiled.

"Broch." He Flashed A Smile Back.

"Well nice to meet you Mr.Brock." I Giggled.

"Uh I'm just coming to thank you for saving my mom. The patient you did like last week who had the tumor on her brain. She's still in Intensive Care but they say she's going to make it."

"You're very welcome, I want nothing but the best for my patients. Thank you for your kind words. Have a nice day." I Winked.

Just As I Was About To Leave He Called Me.

"Um can I take you out for lunch sometime?" He Asked Nervously.

"Sure do you have your phone or something so I can give you my number." I Giggled.

He Took His Phone Out And Handed It To Me. I Typed It In Quickly Before Handing It Back Over.

"I'll be looking forward to seeing you again. Nice speaking with you." He Licked His Lips.

"You too." I Bit Down On My Lip.

He Walked Out And I Turned Back Around Looking At Tiffany.

"Now you dead ass wrong for that. You got this man Shawn in your DM's begging for your number then this horse comes in and you give it away." She Laughed.

"Girl it's not that big, he's just taking me out as an appreciative act. Shawn wants to get in my draws and I think not. Get to work before Lacy comes in." I Turned Around Getting Back On The Elevator.

Then An Unknown Number Texted Me Just As I Reached My Office. This Man Surely Gets Back To You Quickly.

I Had To Block His Number Real Quick, I Could've Sworn That Was Brock.

Then Another Number Texted Me, And I Was Spelling This Man Name Wrong The Whole Time.

This Is Really A Fucked Up Day, I Swear I Just Need To Focus On Myself. I'm In Need Of Some Dick Even Though I Got Some A Week Ago Or So.

I Don't Want To Seem Like I'm Pushing Shawn Away But I Just Don't Want To Get Hurt By Another Nigga Again.

They Keep Telling Me About The Shit He's So Used To Doing What If He Does That To Me?

I'm Scared To Give Love Because I Know For Sure I Won't Get It Back.

Desireé POV

"Why you did your make up like that though?" Shawn Laughed.

"Cause I wanted too, why you so worried about it? How about you do it." I Rolled My Eyes.

"Chill lil mama." He Drew On The Poster Board.

"Hey let me ask you this question? Is your dad single?" I Asked Him.

"Yea why?" I Colored In The Little Pictures.

"Well how about we hook our parents up. So that if we do we'll be stuck with each other for life." I Giggled.

"But that'd be weird because what if they do talk, then it'll be like oh I tried to holla at my step sister."

"I told you that I didn't want to be in a relationship, the highest we could ever be is best friends and you agreed on that." I Said.

"Yea but.."

"But what?" I Looked In His Eyes.

"Nothing just know, you ain't goin nowhere." He Smirked.

"Boy whatever, let's just focus on matchmaking our parents cause my mom is lonely."

"Yea my dad too, he's a hoe though just a heads up." Shawn Shook His Head.

"Yea my mom wouldn't like that so never mind."

We Continued On With Our Project That We Presented Towards The End Of Class. Team Work Makes The Dream Work.

———————————————————————

So What Y'all Think Of This Chapter?

Brock??😂😂

Who Knows What May Happen Between Him And Bey??

Do You Think Bey Should Try Things Out With Brock??

Anyways Yea, I Did This Chapter In Under 20 Minutes, Even Though It Isn't Long I Feel Very Accomplished To Get Over 1,000 Words Or More.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

51.3K 2K 35
He left, she can't feel, breathe nor sleep in the dark and she needs his light
140K 6K 46
Your favorite family is back to take you on an emotional roller coaster for the last time. Things are about to take a shift in the Carter household...
7.3K 297 19
It's time for Beyonce to get back to touring doing what she does best will it be as smooth as she desire it to be or would robin have to take that st...
87.8K 4.1K 22
Beyoncé's womanly instincts tells her that her husband is cheating, but she's afraid to figure out the truth. What is her husband doing when she's no...