Zoo // Louis Tomlinson

By BlondeLyfe

❝Just a forgetful child, just a lost girl.❞ ❝Just a boy with a pen, just a man with ink.❞ (Book 1) More

Zoo // Louis Tomlinson
//1//
//2//
//3//
//4//
//5//
//6//
//7//
//8//
//9//
//10//
//11//
//12//
//13//
//14//
//15//
//16//
//17//
//18//
//19//
//20//
//22//
//23//
//24//
//25//
//26//
//27//
//28//
//29//
//30//
//31//
//32//
//33//
//34//
//35//
//36//
//37//
//38//
//39//
//40//
//41//
//42//
//43//
//44//
//45//
//46//
//47//
//48//
//49//
// Character Description //
//50//
//Epilogue//
Extra?
EXTRAS ARE POSTED

//21//

9.7K 391 60
By BlondeLyfe

Unedited

Louis’ POV

“Ok you guys are so gross!” Cassandra shouted from the living room, disrupting the heated snogging that had only begun to occur minutes ago.

            Just as soon as the words left Cassandra’s lips a pair of green eyes opened at the same time as mine to giggle against me. Lydia was sitting on the counter, her legs wrapped around my waist as our half eaten plates of spaghetti lay abandoned just feet away on the black granite island.

            “Oh my god, are you done?” She shouted back again, the distinct sound of a TV being turned up to an impossible volume cut her words off halfway, mixing them with the noise of CNN’s latest headliner.

            “No!” I shouted behind me, completely satisfied with the vibrating giggles that were coming from the beautiful woman in my arms.

            “I thought you were teaching him how to cook.” Cassandra was still whining and I could only imagine how she looked; splayed out across the dark leather couch, her dark hair piled into a haphazard bun as she munched on cocoa puffs –because, according to her, cereal was an all day meal.

            “I was trying! And then someone had to go and spill the spaghetti sauce all over my fucking shirt!” Lydia had moved her head from its resting position on my chest to glare up at me, her thinly spread eyelashes mere centimeters from my own as I held back the urge to taste her soft lips again.

            “You weren’t complaining when I helped take your shirt off!” I snorted, leaving the imprint of my lips on her warming cheek.

            “That is disgusting, please try not to fuck when I’m home.” Cass grumbled, nearly shouting over the blaring noise of the telly.

            “We don’t fuck!” Lydia shouted back without even a second of thought, her bright eyes crinkling in the middle to form a haphazardly placed glare upon her essentially, happy features.

            “Really? Wow, I bet David would love to hear that the sass master of Doncaster has yet to conquer the Americas!”

            “Conquer the Americas?”

            “Sass master of where?” Lydia and I both asked at the same time, cracking up as we snuck a look at each other and realized that we were both wearing the same perplexed expressions; raised eyebrows angled at the incredibly obnoxious roommate.

            Cassandra was sitting exactly as I imagined her, black sweatshirt and sweatpants matching her hair as she caught me looking and glared.

            “Louis I told you not to look at me!” She growled, spooning another mouthful of the chocolaty milk and balls of mush into her mouth.

            “You look fine,” I huffed, adverting my gaze back to Lydia’s anyways.

            Cassandra had yelled quite clearly when she returned from class that it was her slouchy day, and then proceeded to freak out when she walked out of her room in her current outfit and noticed I was sitting at the dinner table. That only escalated to a slightly hilarious, but mostly terrifying roommate argument where Lydia defended my honor like a good little scholar. Meanwhile Cassandra tried to hide behind the three foot wall that posed as the separator between the tiny living room and even smaller kitchen.

            It was only after a million and a half promises to not look, several blind pinky promises and one punch to the gut later that she had finally settled on ignoring my obnoxious comments, and taken to her bowl of cereal. Seeking refuge in a sloth like position on their couch while I went back and forth between the morals of having a heated make-out session with her roommate, and exactly how loud Cass would yell once she figured out that we weren’t just having an innocent spaghetti fest.

            “It’s a Thursday night and I’d like to catch up on my missed episodes of Teen Mom 2 in peace, so could you take him somewhere?” Cassandra quipped, eyeing me with a demon like glare when I didn’t turn around.

            “Where the hell do you expect me to take him? Fucking walmart?” Lydia snorted, keeping her little hands wrapped around my neck as she leaned farther onto me. She was just about off the counter now, just using me as a support, tucking her head into my shoulder so she could get a good view of her opponent. Big hair clouded my vision, and I smiled into her curls, not even bothering to push them back.

            “Take him somewhere where I don’t have to watch him mack on your face like motherfucking hog.”

            “Jealous?” Lydia and I made eye contact at the wrong time after that word rolled off her tongue, spiraling into an unstoppable fit of giggles while Cassandra yelled profanities and obscene ideas for where exactly I could put my head.

            “Take him out of here right now Lydia Stavens!” Cassandra screamed at the top of her lungs this time, and I turned just in time to catch the dribble of chocolate milk falling from her furious face.

            “Alright! Bloody ‘ell! I’m going!” I snorted, scooting my hands under Lydia’s bum and dragging her off the counter.

            She was so feather light, literally weighing next to nothing when I picked her up. I assumed that would eventually come in handy as well, just pick her right up and fling her over my shoulder like a toddler whenever she was getting a little mouthy or halfway to getting mobbed by an angry group of fans –basically the same thing.

            “Where the heck are we going to take you?” Lydia squealed the second she lost sight of something besides my hands underneath her.

            “Pick somewhere, it’s late?” I suggested, struggling not to drop her as she leaned back at an awkward angle in my arms to get a full on view of my face. Her vibrant eyes were screwed up in concentration, flitting between the open window that was displaying the mass of stars in the late Seattle sky and the clock on the farthest wall, letting us know in flashing green lights that it was nearly ten.

            “Wanna go to the park?”

            I nearly lost my shit right then and there, biting the inside of my cheek until it was painful to prevent myself from bursting into another bout of hysterics.

            She looked so hopefully, with her big hair moving in unorthodox directions, pushing and pulling with gravity as it exploded into a giant leap of time.

            Perhaps that was the meaning of time though, maybe the big bang had grown and finally expanded into one giant leap of time and space all in Lydia’s hair. Of course there was no other explanation, for Lydia’s hair physically defied every experiment that Einstein and all the other elites had ever theorized about.

            She was so excited about the park, a glimmer of hope and happiness in her green eyes, which had become impossibly larger. She looked like a five year old now, the only thing to give her away was the small bit of cleavage that was daring to peek through the unbuttoned section of her blue and green plaid.

            “Yes, take him to the park and let him put it in you where I can’t hear it.” Cassandra was muttering to herself now, which meant that everyone could hear her because her whispers carried approximately twenty miles.

            “Shut up you stupid who-“

            “Let’s go to the park!” I interrupted what was soon to be another apocalyptic roommate argument, dropping Lydia with a soft thud back onto her hardwood floors and looking around for where I’d placed my sweatshirt.

            “Really!” Lydia screeched, her usually hard and melodic voice chirping at me like a little girl on Christmas.

            “Yes really, now go get changed babe.” I snorted, grabbing my sweatshirt from underneath my chair and trying not to wonder how it’d gotten there.

            “I’m not your babe!” She called back, and I spent the moment watching her in amusement, a bounce in her usually casual step. It was hard not to appreciate a beautiful woman in a great pair of jeans, and it was even harder not to appreciate an unruly blonde filling out your sweatpants and wondering exactly what she would look like without them.

            It was thoughts like those that kept me from being subtle about my staring, and as Lydia came back out in my sweatpants, having changed from her impossibly tight jeans that left little curves to the imagination, I was granted a raised eyebrow. It was as though she was reveling in the fact that I found her insanely mouthwatering, at the same time as she was silently saying ‘really? Couldn’t have made it any less obvious?’

            “Nice bum?” I amended to give her as much shit as possible, cracking a chuckle when she leaned away from my wandering hand and smacked me hard on the chest.

            “We are going to the park and you are going to be on your best behavior,” Lydia sighed. Probably referring to the time earlier that week when I’d haphazardly kissed her in broad daylight, or just a few hours ago when I’d nearly left a large love bite on side of her neck, or maybe a day ago when I’d –

            “Son of a bitch! Louis I want to swing!” Lydia broke me out of my own fantasy, rolling her eyes at me when I realized she was no longer next to me, but waiting quite impatiently at the already propped open door.

            It was all hustle after that, both of us settling on fitting our fingers together in an attempt to lay low. We kept our heads down on the short walk, my beanie slung tightly around my hair and my sweatshirt zipped all the way up to hopefully prove as a roadblock for anyone who wanted to disrupt my last days of peace with her.

            The countdown had begun, just eight days before we’d be boarding a plane to London together. Just eight days before I had to share Lydia with the entire world, and as selfish as I was, I knew I wasn’t ready. Nothing could prepare either of us for what was ahead, and I knew that I wanted everything and more with her, but it was impossible to tell what exactly the immediate future would bring, let alone a week from now.

            For now though, I had her to hold onto, for now I would drown myself in the feeling of her tiny fingers fitting in-between mine and lulling me into the false sense of security. For now I would trust her with all my heart and hope that she understood just how much she’d done for me.

            I was no longer hating every day. I was no longer at a loss for how to explain exactly how I felt with the fear that no one would understand. For the first time in quite some time I was honestly happy with where my life was headed, with the music I was creating, and with how I’d turned out.

            I had been a cosmic mess of fading fantasies and bleak worlds of never ending hate, mixed with the dark hues of hopeless love.

            With Lydia though, I was just the painter writing words in irreversible ink of all the beauty she displayed in the world. She was sassy, quick witted and wrapped in her own world of a different kind of beauty that defied all things classic and known.

            Lydia was her own kind of unique, the kind that you would never see again and you almost hoped you would never meet; for once you met them, there was only a sliver’s worth of hope that you would ever recover from a blow that hit stronger than Zeus’s mighty wrath of lightening.

A/N

...awkward... ok...so this is late too.... BUT NOT REALLY BECAUSE I'M TECHNICALLY UPDATING TWICE IN THREE DAYS? :) 

OK! DON'T WORRY, THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE SCENE... I PROMISE YOU WILL GET TO KNOW WHAT GOES ON AT THE PARK, BECAUSE THERE'S ONLY ABOUT TWO MORE CHAPTERS BEFORE IT GETS REAL :) 

But have no fear, we're not even halfway done yet... our characters still have many stories to tell and many lessons to learn ;) I promise it wouldn't be like 500 chapters though, more like 50-60.... I hope that's a good thing haha!

So yea, we got a bit of laughter into that one, a bit of Loudia being themselves and a little bit more of how Louis is, has, and was feeling :) SO YAY!

Next update: Sunday April, 27th

140 Votes to an early update ;) C'mon, you all know you want to read more of what happens at the park! I'm so excited to write it!

As usual, leave a comment, vote... it means the world to me... or even just read if you're not into that stuff! THank you for everything you've ever done for me, I love youall so much....... and who is ready for WWAT!!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO GO TO MINE IN AUGUST!

Turn up for wwat? ;) GET IT? HAHAHA OK BYE... i'm tired......

-Hannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Find U By Sandra

Fanfiction

13.2K 235 10
Louis wakes up at a hospital, the nurse tells him he won't remember anything after the car accident. In six months he've been sleeping, been in coma...
50.5K 2.6K 28
in which louis switches bodies and becomes a girl. [completed]
206K 5K 12
Louis Tomlinson's a vampire. On a school field trip he decides he wants a little snack. He finds a curly haired boy and can't bring himself to kill h...
13.8K 254 22
and all his little things. (this is a shit book i made when i was 11)