//5//

Louis POV

"Where are they!" I raised my voice at Markus, sick of getting the same answer every time I asked.

"You don't get to know." He repeated for the five hundredth time, his hand still on the door handle as it had been for the past half hour. Clearly I had delayed plans, but it's about damn time someone told me what was happening in my own life.

"No! I do get to know!" I stomped my foot on the carpet of my new flat like a five year old, the noise coming out less dramatic than I would have hoped.

"Give me one good reason why I should let you know where your friends are?"

"You're just being a piss off now."

"I said one good reason Tomlinson, don't squander your chances." Markus's voice remained peculiarly calm, and it was a little out of the ordinary to have to deal with him as opposed to Paul. At least with Paul I would have known this information the second I'd inquired about it.

"You're an asshole." I breathed out the words shakily, shoving my hands into my pockets and digging my nails into my thigh in an attempt to hold the floodgates closed. My entire body was itching with irritation, the anger washing over me in heavy waves.

"Your girlfriend has been calling your phone quite a bit." Markus continued on, faking stupid to the murderous look I was giving him.

I squeezed my eyes shut, focusing on keeping my breathing under control so I didn't punch a hole through the wall. Right about now is when I could go for some smashing of the stupid pictures of irrelevant cities and landmarks that were supposed to make me feel welcome.

"She's not my girlfriend." I gritted my teeth, my hands clenched into fists.

"She was," Markus continued as if he had a point to make.

"And now she's not, so ignore the fucking calls." I growled, a hand coming to rest softly on my shoulder.

"C'mon lad, she's not going to get through." Victor's gruff voice sounded as he patted my back. Markus was still watching me carefully, clearly not getting the haughty pop star reaction he was hoping for.

"You're far too protected to even receive the call if you didn't want to." Markus's voice had lost the over-bearing tone for the first time, and I took my chance to jump upon it.

"Have you spoken with her?" I kept my gaze focused on the floor, praying he latched onto the bait.

"That information isn't really much of your business anymore." He smirked, completely onto me.

"Fuck off," I finally snapped, walking the short distance to the door and attempting to open it.

"Hold on kid." Victor grabbed the back of my shirt, Markus's hand still on the door handle.

"Dispatch team 408-Tomlinson will be entering from the south side, unlock gates at 10:48 and by god don't let the damn paps in." Markus was speaking into his earpiece, and the amount of authority radiating off of him was not going unnoticed.

"Alright Tomlinson, shades on," Victor ordered me. The tinted Ray Bans hanging from my shirt now had a much greater purpose. Jesus Christ, was I that much of a responsibility?

"After me," Markus opened the door of my flat, moving incredibly quick for a man of his mass. We were down the polished stairs and onto the hot concrete in less time than I would have thought manageable. Before I knew it I was being shoved into the back of the same black SUV that had chauffeured me around for the past three years.

"East entrance has been blocked off by a particularly rowdy bunch of screaming girls, North is closed to the public." Markus relayed information to Victor as the car sped off in the direction of the zoo.