//3//

Louis P.O.V

A/N

12/23/2015

UPDATE. IT'S 2015 AND I'M STILL SICK OF LARRY BULLSHIT.

I SHIP LOURRY AS BEST FRIENDS AND NO MORE, SO IF ANYONE ELSE CARES TO TAKE A JAB AT CLAIMING LARRY IS REAL, FEEL FREE BECAUSE I WON'T HOLD BACK FROM DRAGGING YOUR ASS.

EVERYONE ELSE... I LOVE YOU IMMENSELY! SORRY HAHAHA I'M JUST SOOOOOO SICK OF ALL THE COMMENTS!

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS, AND OF COURSE... MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

-HANNAH 

  "Why is your shit still everywhere?" Harry's low voice sliced through the air, and I could already picture the face he was making; eyebrows squished together as he pondered the meaning of life in a messy room.

            "I don't need to pack half the shit I own." I called back, making myself comfortable on the couch because when Harry packed he really packed.

            "So why did you leave it all on the floor?" He grunted, sounding closer as he entered the living room and rolled his eyes at my vogue-esque resting position.

            "It's not like I have anyone to impress?" I snorted, pulling the drawstrings even tighter shut on my sweatshirt.

            "Bu-" Harry started to protest, his thicker bottom lip stuck out in a baby pout.

            "You don't count, sorry babe." I chuckled standing up right as the sharp, dreadful knock pounded on the door. "Dammit." I swore under my breath, kicking my one measly duffel bag limply.

That was all I got. The only thing I was allowed that was essentially supposed to hold my whole life together for three months.

"Don't go," Harry pleaded with me as though he could convince us both that it was entirely up to us if we decided to stay or go.

"I wish I could stay here and figure it out with you, but clearly those asshats have a different idea." I motioned to the door quickly, attempting to make the usual cheeky smile light up his face. The face that was still caught somewhere between a boy's and a man's.

His expression however, remained somber. Only a small nod let me know that he'd completely processed what I'd said, but couldn't find it in himself to break even a pity giggle.

"Harry you'll be the first person I call when I can, I can't tell you how much it meant to me to be able to come back here after Camilla and I-" I gulped on my words, swallowing and starting at the other end of my unvoiced sentence. "I should have stayed with you all along, take care of yourself bro. No matter what we'll always be best mates." I finished just in time to here another sharp knock.

Giving the door the finger, I looked past the glassy gaze of my curly best friend and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Don't get into trouble, I love you." Harry murmured, nearly bending in half to rest his head on my shoulder.

"No promises, I love you too." I let the words roll off my tongue like it didn't sting to finally say them again. At least this time it was to Harry though, and at least this time I meant it.