//15//

Louis’ POV

            “Harry?” I squealed like a teenage girl into the phone, debating jumping up and down in glee as his deep voice picked up with a cheerful, ‘hello?’

            “Louis?” I broke into a dopey grin as he said my name, Markus snorting and rolling his eyes at what I'm sure was a maniac expression on my face. Victor however, was smiling happily and nodded once in my direction, before they both left the room. Finally I was given some space, and a friend.

            “Hey mate, how’s Ghana?” I laughed giddily because there was simply nothing else to do. Even when you felt as though the world had turned to shit, and you hated every part of your life, a phone call to your best friend would momentairly solve it all.

            “Unbelievable! We’re building them a school now! Well, they won’t let me do anything but sing to the kids because I nearly nailed Paul’s finger to the floorboards.” You could hear someone laughing in the background, Harry's giggles making a bright and well-needed appearance.

            I was absolutely positive that Harry's giggles could light up the sun and fuel world peace. It was so girlish and cute, like a damn dolphin had sought refuge in his larynx. It had been a form of embarassment before he'd met myself and the boys, but after many laughs and jokes he'd become more than comfortable with it's appearance. 

            “You have Paul with you?” I snorted, “go figure.” Paul would have been so much easier than goddamn Markus. Even Victor was like my damn mum.

            “Well yeah, of course I have Paul. The rest of you are off where there’s women and alcohol. Plus, Paul always liked me more.” I could literally see the stupid smirk on his lips, even thousands of miles away he was still the same cheeky bastard.

            “He does not you self involved git! Wait, you know where they are?”

            Of course Paul would tell him where the others were. Go fucking figure.

            “Yeah, and they miss you. We miss you.” Harry continued speaking,only stopping to correct himself as he was once again, the slowest one of the group to catch onto anything.

            “They miss me? Harry, have you spoken with them?” My good mood was quite quickly diminishing, and in just half an hour I’d have to go back to the damn Zoo and face the mess I'd created.

            “Wait, hold on. Bro, you don’t know where they are?”

            “I have no idea where they are, no one will tell me. You’ve spoken with them all?” I had to grip onto the counter of my kitchen to save myself from running out of here with a knife and slitting Markus and Victor’s throats.

            “Yeah, of course I have? Paul-“ Harry’s voice grew more distant, and the familiar rumble of Paul Higgens was heard in the distance.  

            Something ruffled over the speaker, and I assumed one of Harry’s large hands was now attempting to block out the noise. I only heard snippets, but what I heard made me miss my mates even more.

            “- not a problem, but problems do start.”

            “Has he done anything lately?”

            “Morgan wants him under lo-“

            “- I don’t see how it’s relevant.”