//20//

ALRIGHT! I KNOW THIS IS THE SAME CHAPTER, BUT I DELETED IT BECAUSE IT NEEDED MORE THAN JUST FLUFF SO HERE'S THE COMPLETED CHAPTER! FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T READ IT OR ARE LOST (I ADDED LYDIA'S POV TO THE END TO GIVE THE CHAPTER AN ACUTAL PURPOSE)

THIS IS UNEDITED... SORRY :)

Louis’ POV

            “Lydia,” I grinned, my lips making contact with her ear.

Silence

“Lydia.” I whispered against her ear again, her small eyelashes still closed over those brilliantly green eyes. “Lydia, wake up love.” I was laughing now, shaking her gently under the covers of my bed as one fiery green eye opened and landed on me with a glare.

            “m’sleepin’,” she grumbled. Her morning voice thick as she shoved her small face farther into the covers.

            “Babe, wake up. It’s almost nine,” I was halfway to cracking up. Positioning my body slightly over hers and balancing my hands on either side of her head.

            “Louis Tomlinson get off of me I’m trying to sleep and your bitchass self isn’t helping!” Lydia whined loudly, her sharp voice waking up even further even as her eyes remained sealed.

            “Get up! I’ll make you tea?” I started lowering onto her enough to let her know that I wasn’t going away, kissing the top of her forehead and pushing her unruly curls until they splayed farther across the pillow.

            We hadn’t meant to fall asleep together, well no, that was a lie. We had meant to fall asleep together, but I wasn’t sure when it had happened. We had just been talking about everything under the sun, and then I woke up with a sleeping blonde pressed against me.

            “I don’t want tea, I want sleep.” She was still complaining, her lips in a full on pout as she squinted up at me.

            “I have to get up and go to the gym, and you’re not staying here while I suffer,” I argued. Grinning like an idiot when she finally met my eyes in an equally as goofy grin.

            “You work out?” Lydia phrased it as though it wasn’t a question, at the same time as it was a question. Suddenly she seemed much more interested in my daily routines, small hands coming to rest on my stomach.

            “Get up,” I rolled my eyes and pressed my lips to her nose. Not even minding when she moved so I could feel her soft lips against mine once more.

            “Louis! Get the hell up!” There was a knock at my bedroom door and Lydia jumped in surprise under me. Both of staring in fear at the booming voice of Markus on the other side.

            “Just open it, the kid is probably still asleep.”

            “Alright-“ there was a click and then in just a few short seconds the door had swung open to reveal a very confused set of bodyguards.

            We were all still, Markus with his big bald head and beady eyes focused on the mortified blonde who had no time to move out from under me. Victor had a sly grin on his friendly face, and I was looking between the pair and waiting for the ultimatum.

            “We didn’t do anything!” Unlike many women who would squeak a response and flee from the room, Lydia sounded just as firm as usual, the only thing letting me know that she was terrified was the frantic way that she struggled to get out from under me. Finally standing on the floor to face the men and prove that moving away from me meant we were both practicing abstinence.