//24//

BEFORE YOU READ I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT THIS CHAPTER WAS SO HARD TO WRITE...AND IT'S NOT EDITED...BUT UGH I AM SO SOSOSOOOORRRY!!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT <3

VOTE AND COMMENT?

            Lydia’s POV

            “Don’t fucking touch her!” Louis roared, one of his small hands coming out to push the security guard away while the other remained firmly around me, clutching me to his side protectively.

            “God dammit Tomlinson, she is going to stand behind you!” Markus shouted right back at the younger man, both of them were nearly face to face, and although Markus had a good half a foot on Louis, Louis was definitely the more intimidating one.

            His blue eyes sparked with fury, and I had no doubt that he if any one of the innumerous security guards tried to approach him again he wouldn’t hesitate to throw a punch.

            “She is not going behind me.” He seethed, the lips that had been poised over mine in a bought of laughter just half an hour ago were now curling over his bright teeth like an animal ready to attack.

            “There are two thousand screaming girls and paps out there ready to rip her to shreds. If she goes in front of you then you’re going to have half the world at your throat.” Markus had lowered his deep voice to a throaty growl, attempting to intimidate the one man who was his boss.

            “She is go-“ another one of the security guards started to reinforce Markus’s harsh words before he was abruptly cut off by the sharp snapping of the Doncaster man.

            “Shut the fuck up!” He whipped his head to the side, taking into account the twenty or some bodyguards that surrounded us in the small room of the Heathrow airport.

            We had landed nearly half an hour ago, and since then it had been chaos. From Louis’ spontaneous piggyback ride through Heathrow to the very gates where the international airport was open to the public, to the shouting match that was taking place inside a small room the airport security had provided us because –of course- international popstars couldn’t do anything without a small army of people.

            “Shut your damn mouth kid, you have no idea what you’re getting yourself into.” Another bodyguard hissed at Louis, and it took everything I had in my not to walk right up to his pudgy face and slap him.

            “I have no idea what I’m getting myself into?” Louis’ grip tightened on my waist before his hand dropped completely from my side and caught my fingers instead. Sliding in between the spaces as though he’d been doing it for years.

            “No kid, you don’t know what you’re getting yourself into-“ the ignorant security guard starting spouting, a small smirk lighting up his round face as Louis took one painful step towards the man and away from me.

            “I don’t know what I’m getting myself into? I’ve been the one who’s had to deal with the constant stream of questions for four fucking years asshole. You’re the dick that’s paid to make sure someone doesn’t rip out a chunk of my hair and sell it on ebay! You have no idea what the hell I’ve been through because all you have to do is watch me take it! Don’t you fucking start with me about what I don’t know-“ what had started in a warning tone laced with malice had escalated into a shouting match.      Blue eyes were lit up in a blaze of heavy emotions and hatred, his thick Doncaster accent coming out even heavier as his voice deepened to a tone I’d never once expected from him.