//46//

If I die with one request

It's check out Louis' ass in this gif

HOLY

CRAP

CAN

TOUCH

IT?

.... pls...

this is so hot

Louis’ POV

            “You really don’t think she knows?” Harry grinned, a giant party hat hardly staying on as it balanced over his curls because he was a git and decided it was high time he not only acted, but also looked like a toddler.

            “She didn’t think I knew she liked Craisans, was allergic to apples or knew that she can’t sleep without socks on. I think it’s safe to assume she doesn’t remember telling me her birthday.” I rolled my eyes, pinning up the last of the boys signs that had taken much to long for them to put together, seeing as Zayn’s was the only decent one –and I say decent because it had a cartoon drawing of her in a bikini on it.

            “Well what are you doing for her?” Harry was making a very focused face at the pancakes he had ‘crafted’ specially for her twenty second birthday.

            “A few things.” I nodded, rolling my eyes at Niall’s very long love letter he had attached to a heart with the letters N and L added together with a plus sign.

            “Do I get to know these few things?” He had just written the word ‘congrats’ onto the food with syrup, staring in confusion at his own craftsmanship before he sighed and just set it onto the table anyways.

            “I’m taking her out, and the obvious things.” I nodded, smirking a bit when Harry just made a face, shaking out his curls and popping out a huge grin when a loud thump from upstairs alerted us to the awakening of the sleeping dead.

            Lydia and I had fallen asleep at roughly three in the morning, and although I remember that whatever we had been talking about was hilarious, I don’t actually remember what exactly it had been about. All I knew was that her semi-loopy and severely exhausted smile was one of the many reasons why I loved her.

            “Louis I swear to god! I told you, you can’t leave the lid of the to- ok, what are you two up to?” Lydia came barreling down the stairs, green eyes bright with curiosity and a bit of scorn as she looked between Harry and I with raised eyebrows. Her big hair was bushier than usual, curling around her head in endless spirals as her shirt rode up on her hips and displayed the tattoo that I’d become so fond of.

            “What does it look like I’m up to?” Harry responded before I could. His massive party hat tipping over his head slightly as the curls were a little worse for the wear at holding it up.

            “Do you honestly want me to answer that?” Lydia rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest and making it even more evident why I really needed her to start wearing more of a shirt.

            “Stop fuckin’ looking at my girlfriends tits you twat!” I smacked the back of Harry’s head, the party hat flopping right over his left eye as he continued to stare shamelessly before shrugging his shoulders with an unapologetic grin.