//43//

IN HONOR OF THIS CHAPTER LOOK AT THAT GIF BECAUSE ZOUIS FEELS ARE ACTUALLY REALLY REAL

LOOK AT THE GIF

PARTNERS IN CRIME

ZOUIS FOR PRESIDENT!

GOD THEY'RE SO HOT.

Lydia’s POV

            “You spray paint your own walls? Don’t the fumes bother you?” I squinted even harder at the dark haired man in front of me, for the more he spoke the less real he seemed to be.

            An angsty hot bad boy trapped in the body of an awkward guy who was just a tad bit shy and giggled like a small child.

            “Only if I do walls outside the room. You should come see it before the tour starts.” Zayn was giving me a small smile, his honey colored eyes in severe contrast to Louis’ as the latter stood next to me. His small frame leaning over the kitchen island with a cup of tea held firmly between his hands.

            “Yeah, you should go see it. It’s bad.” Louis added on, bumping my hip with his own as I tried to remember that to the British, bad meant good.

            “You could make your own if you wanted.” Zayn shrugged his shoulders, contrary to popular belief he was actually really prone to walking around in plain white v-necks and the same pair of jeans. Leather jackets and doc martens only a staple when he was on stage.

            “I could spray paint your walls?” My mouth nearly popped open, the coffee I had aimlessly been stirring now lay still in my hands because Zayn Malik wanted me to spray paint his walls.

            “Louis said you could draw, I’ll give it a go. Already have something from each of the boys.” He nodded, his dark hair was shaved at the sides, giving him the impression that he had a really floppy Mohawk. Facial hair framing his incredibly bone structure mercilessly, and if I was going to be honest, he was the only one Louis would ever have to worry about because he was fuckin’ hot.

            “Are you trying to steal my girlfriend?” Louis chuckled from beside me, both him and Zayn already quite evidently the troublesome pair. Mischief usually presented in their conversations because Zayn may be quiet most days, but he definitely wasn’t innocent.

            “You’ve got a sick girlfriend mate, she can spray paint on my walls any day.” Zayn cracked up, his laugh making more and more appearances the more comfortable he became around me.

            “Fuckin’ twat-“ Louis started for Zayn, big grins on both of their faces as the smaller of the two was nearly around the island when the front door slammed open.

            I don’t really know what changed, but the atmosphere around us suddenly grew very quiet and very tense. The changing emotions of all five boys acutely mapped inside each other, and I don’t know how Zayn and Louis knew Harry was worried other than they just felt it.

            Both boys had stopped their play bickering, Louis standing slightly in front of me, his hands worriedly tapping on the nearest surface as Zayn just went blank. Blank stare, blank face, nothing but the hint of worry that edged his honey colored eyes because Zayn was perceptive, Zayn had been high that night, Zayn knew.

            “I’m sorry, I’m really sorry, but I have to tell you guys and I know you’re both going to be pissed, but I’m not changing it.” Harry walked into the kitchen with the strangest sort of determination burning in his green eyes, a microscopic change to the usually passive popstar as Louis tensed in front of me.