//6//

**UPDATED AUTHOR'S NOTE 8/27/2015

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT YOU'RE 'CONFUSED' OR 'WHAT IS NORA' OR 'WHY THE HELL DON'T WE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON'

That's the point. That's why it's the plot line. I chose to leave some things out until later chapters so there could be some surprise, so you could see dynamic shifting and be as confused or well informed as the characters separately. Some things aren't meant to be known instantly.

You WILL find out what type of animal Nora is (you could already assume she wasn't human) and you WILL find out why Harry is in Africa and why they aren't together for a few months and why Louis is in trouble.... these are things that take time.

Would you prefer I just wrote it like half the author's on this website who start the stories as;

Hi my name is Lydia Stavens, today I met a guy I didn't know who was in a boyband I didn't listen to. It was a regular day and I put on my mac foundation and matte lipstick after blow drying my hair and wondering when I'd find love. I've never found love before because I'm afraid of it and my mom's name is Cara Ann Stavens and I have 27 cousins and my hair has always been blonde and I'm going to tell you everything there is about me because the point of a story is to give it all away in the beginning.... I mean that's how Shakespeare does it?

WRONG... the point is to grow as a person with a story and learn from the story along with the characters. I am trying to emulate that here, which is why some things aren't already known about the characters. So don't immediately think it'll all be clear, because even to me when I wrote it, the answer  wasn't always clear.

Take that into consideration when you comment 'i'm confused' or something along those lines because those comments are quite offensive in a weird way when I communicate the message in the end.

Thanks guy, just had to rant because I keep seeing all these comments about confusion and it really gets irritating when I worked so hard on this story only to have people in the first 6 chapters acting like they should know it all.

I love you all

Xx Hannah

Lydia's POV

In the past week I'd come to understand a completely different, and crazily hectic lifestyle that shocked me as much as it interested me.

Every morning around ten -maybe eleven if he couldn't be bothered to be woken up- a massive SUV pulled up to the same high security research door. The car was absolutely ridiculous. It looked as though it should fit half of a small army, but instead there was just one man occupying its passenger seats.

With windows tinted so dark it was like staring into a black hole, the side door would finally open and Louis would casually stroll past his bodyguards. Hands in the pockets of his consistently black jeans as if he had all the time in the world.

Directly after Louis, as well as his babysitters - as we liked to refer to them- entered the building he would again be consumed with the ever changing rhythm of the clicking locks.

He would ignore the sharp warnings of the big bald guy, and the friendly 'see you tonight,' of the nicer bodyguard. Standing in silence amongst our crazy amount of slides as we'd every once in awhile strike up a random conversation, and even though I was granted the privilege of wearing his -and I quote- prized beanie. I still knew next to nothing about Louis Tomlinson, except that he swore like a sailor.