//23//

Unedited! 5/1 

AND BEFORE YOU START GO CHECK THE GIF ON THE SIDEBAR HOLY LOUIS BICEPS OMFG          

Lydia’s POV

            “Louis!” I shouted, trying as hard as I could not to laugh when he completely biffed it and rolled onto the hard concrete in what I assumed was sheer pain.

            “M’fine!” He called back to me, his black beanie had long since fallen off and his dark hair was just swept across his forehead now.

            “Then get up?” I suggested, cracking into another set of giggles when he grunted a response before groaning as he still remained on the ground.

            “I’m almost there,” he was still speaking to me, so that must be a good sign?

            “Yeah, it sure looks like it.” I snorted, debating whether on whether or not I should get up off the grass and walk over to make sure he wasn’t bleeding out.

            “Fuck off,” he complained, his already high-pitched voice cracking an octave higher into a whiny white girl status.

            It was only a few more strangled grunts and groans after that before he pushed himself up to a sitting position, examining the collateral damage that marred his tan skin.

            “Are you bleeding?” I sighed, picking at the grass and observing our half eaten lunches with amusement.

            It had taken him a record time to become bored with the slides today, and he had literally jumped on me the second lunch came, demanding that we go outside and celebrate what could be the last sunny day for awhile.

            After that it had just been a whole lot of Louis cracking inappropriate jokes to unsuspecting college interns and older women who looked conflicted between laughing and wondering why on Earth I was hanging around him.

            “I’m only bleeding a bit on me side.” He was lifting up his shirt now to examine the damage, and again he left me unfocused.

            There were concrete induced marks on his golden skin, and I was questioning how exactly he was even tan there. I’d only seen him shirtless once, and that was in a dark room.

            Someone’s been tanning.

            “Stop touching it,” I rolled my eyes when his hand came to brush off the dirt that had imbedded itself into his skin.

            “It hurts,” Louis was complaining again. A slight pout on his lips as he squinted his blue eyes at me.

            “You’re just going to make it worse babe.” I sighed, trying to keep my focus away from the TopMan band of his boxers. The cut was just like anything you’d see when you fell onto the hard ground, little bits of white peeling up on a large spanse of scraped skin, while tiny beads of blood threatened to meet and turn into one giant flow.

            “Babe?” Louis teased me, momentarily forgetting that he had fallen off of the railing and straight onto his face just minutes ago.

            “Don’t get used to it.” I sighed, picking at the bag of craisans Louis had brought for me this morning. Grinning as I remembered how big his smile had been. He’d held his hands behind his back for nearly five minutes, just teasing me with the prospect of what was behind him when he’d finally revealed my favorite snack in his tattooed arms.