//22//

Unedited... as usual now... haha oops? :P

EDITED :) HAHAHA I WIN

Louis’ POV

            “This is really cheesy.” Lydia was cracking up on the swing, her small frame hardly able to give her a boost up onto the seat, let alone a push off.

            “Need some help shortie?” I bit my lip, hoping that in the hardly lit park she’d ignore the fact that I was about to burst. It was just too damn cute. Her hair slightly matted down and darkened from the light Seattle rain, a glimmer of annoyance directed at an inanimate object reflected in her eyes.

            “I do not need hel- Louis!” She shrieked the second I moved towards her, but even then the smile didn’t completely leave her face.

            Small hands hit my chest and tried to push me off, but I just picked her up like a sack of potatoes and plopped her onto the slightly wet swing.

            “Don’t touch my butt!” She yelled at me again, a burst of giggles escaping her lips when I gave her  bum a light squeeze. Recieving exactly the reaction I was fishing for. 

            “I’m gonna touch your bum Lydia.” I grinned, shoving my damp hair back into my beanie and ignoring the signs of an oncoming shower.

            Lydia was still fighting with the swing. Half of her nice arse off of the actual seat, while she struggled to bring herself forward without toppling off. It was quite a mighty feat for someone her size, and I spent the entire time cracking up as she nearly ate shit on more than one occasion. Finally though, after maybe thirty seconds of struggling, she managed to bring herself completely onto the seat without falling off. So now she was just staring at the ground as if the tectonic plates would suddenly shift, and she would be able to reach it.

            “Stop laughing at me!” Her yelling was interrupted by the tell-tale sign that she was also laughing. Her smile was heartbreakingly wide, and I was still in awe of how bright her green eyes constantly seemed to be. Even in the dark they glowed, continually catching me off guard.

            “I’m not laughing!” I lied, clutching my stomach and fighting for air.

            “Well you didn’t help!”

            “I put you up there! What do you mean I didn’t help?” I scoffed, rolling my eyes at her and taking a look around us.

            It was a dinky ass park. Only a set of swings, two slides and a picnic table. The only redeeming quality was that I was finally alone with her, and after four long days of sneaking kisses in window tinted cars and behind Nora’s concrete wall, I was dying to just take her on the damn swingset.

            Ok, maybe we haven’t really talked sex yet, but I was definitely thinking it.

            “You only helped me get up!” Lydia again brought me out of thought, and I quickly finished scanning the park. Normally something so open made me uncomfortable, but at this time of night and under these rainy conditions, I wasn’t so worried.

            “I was going to help you afterwards!” I walked closer to her, stepping between her legs and wrapping my hands around hers on the steel links.

            “Before or after you were done groping me?” She hardly had to look up to talk to me now, a few curls glued messily to her forehead in an array of darkening blondes.