//44//

Lydia’s POV

            “You changed fast.” I grinned, looking up from a few emails I’d received about various job offers after my upcoming graduation

            “Sweaty.” He made a face, his athletic shorts and football jersey changed to a pair of dark gray sweatpants that stretched over the impossible size of his butt, a white v-neck cutting low enough to expose the inch of script across his collarbones and riding up on the band of his TopMan boxers.

            “So you didn’t shower?” I rolled my eyes, closing his Macbook and turning to stop the whistling of the kettle as the water had finally boiled for his tea.

            “Don’t need to.” Louis grinned, his hair that had been styled into an artfully messy fringe had just regressed into the wild sex hair that he usually wore. Raising his arms to smell himself like that would make me want to smell him even more.

            “You were at the gym for three hours.” I sighed, making sure I remembered the milk in first before I decided to ruin his day and make him put it in himself.

            “Went to the field instead, kicked the footie around with Niall and nailed him in the face.” Louis chuckled, picking his tea up and blowing on it with a cautious expression.

            Sometimes he was so damn cute.

            Eyebrows knit together, soft lips pursed in halfway contemplation as he debated scalding his tongue or waiting it out –in which he would most likely get distracted and come back to a cold cup.

            “You have terrible aim.” I grinned, leaning on my elbows so I could get a better view of my boyfriend.

            Yes, I was going to say it until it got old. I’d assume if you were to date Louis Tomlinson you would also have a superiority complex.

            “Actually, I think that just proves how great my aim is.” He decided on burning his tongue, speaking with a slight lisp to his heavily European accent as I settled on giggling at how much of an idiot he actually was.

            “You have a charity match soon don’t you?” I bit the inside of my cheek, his bright eyes crossing momentarily as he attempted to do damage control on his tongue.

            “Coming up in about a month and a half,” he nodded, focusing back on me as I dropped my eyes to the band of skin he was itching. The dark tone of his skin clearly wasn’t a tan as it was never fading, smooth and unmarked skin gracing most of the lower part of his body.

            “You should get a tattoo there.” I didn’t really think much about what I had just suggested, not catching his brief eyebrow raise as though the thought had never actually crossed his mind to ink other parts of him.

            “Thought about it, don’t know what I’d put there though. Maybe if I think of something I’d want you to see everytime you take my pants off we can come to an agreement.” Louis smirked at his own joke, laying it on thick the past few days as I’d passed my ‘womanly phase’ as he liked to call it, which meant I clearly had no excuse to not be fucking him every chance I got.

            Which was true, there were things I wouldn’t mind doing to him, but it just hadn’t happened yet and we both knew that it would be obvious in the moment.

            I seriously hoped that moment was coming soon though. I don’t think I could take anymore of him walking out of the bathroom with a towel hanging off of his waist and damp hair falling across his forehead without combusting.