//36//

** They are no longer on the Ellen show, it didn't really fit as well as I wanted, so i changed it in Spurious as well as here... they are performing at the Grammy's now!

Enjoy :) It was well awaited.

AND LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FELT! COMMENT ON PARAGRAPHS OR JUST GO AOHFJNICEJKQ :) 

This gif is how I feel about this whole damn chapter. UGHHH

Louis’ POV

            “Pick up, pick up, pick up,” I muttered into the phone, bouncing on the balls of my feet as Lou and Chelsea ran in circles trying to put the five of us together in time for the approaching live show.

            “Hello?” The voice came in through the other line, and as usual she sounded far too cheerful.

            “Cass, Cass thank god.” I sighed in relief, not noticing that I hadn’t been breathing right in the time it took for her to answer.

            “Louis, what the hell-“ Cass hissed into the phone, and my heart dropped. “How are you?”

            Shit, she wasn’t mad. She was just an overly excitable idiot.

            “Listen, I have something to ask you. I know this sounds ridiculous but Cindy told me Lydia would be home today, and if she’s back in time you could have her watch the Grammy's?” The words were coming out quick and jumbled, the clock ticking down to sound check and then the live airing of the first time we’d perform the song.

            “The Grammy's, I love Miley!” Cass squealed, nearly blowing my eardrums out as Lou rushed past me with a bottle of hairspray and something that looked a lot like Harry’s bandana.

            “Cass I seriously have five minutes-“

            “No, I’m going to the bathroom. What? What the fuck Josh, of course I’m not on the phone!” Cass’s voice was quite abruptly muffled, a loud popping sound coming through as I figured I had probably been dropped inside her pocket. “I will hurry! I’m aware she just landed, but I have to tinkle!”

            Why the fuck was Lydia friends with her?

            “Hi, sorry. I had to put you in my bra because Josh is a nosy shit.” Her light voice was clear again, an echoing following the words as I assumed she had made it to the restrooms.

            “You put me in your bra?” I snorted, giving Zayn the finger as he walked past and made a few unquestionably sexual hip thrusts.

            “It’s the only time you’ll be there, so I’m taking advantage of it. Now why the fuck did you call me, and don’t say it’s because you missed me because I know about your one-track mind Louis.” I could hear the sarcasm dripping off all of her words, and I couldn’t help but chuckle. Cass was such an idiot, that’s why she was friends with Lydia. Even though the blonde couldn’t stand her ninety percent of the time, she did have to admit that Cassandra definitely gave her something to talk about.

            “I told you why I called you-“

            “I need a reason Louis, I’m not just going to have her watch some show because you said so. I like you, but I’m not a big fan of your judgement currently.”

            Ok, that hurt a bit.

            “Louis I really need you to try this shirt on, please.” Lou was begging me, having appeared from around the corner with a rack of clothes and a panicked look.