//47//

Use caution when reading this chapter... it's decently intense....

Also.

Look at the gif because all I want in life is Louis to make those faces at me.

WHY IS HE SO HOT?          

  Louis’ POV

            “Blow me a kiss?” I grinned, careful not to drop the bong and shatter it because I’d just paid Zayn more money than he deserved for it.

            “No.” Lydia giggled, her blonde hair was curled in ringlets that were as sporadic as she was, falling down her back and fading into the dark fabric of nearly transparent maroon blouse.

            “Just one?” I pleaded, pouting my lips and leaning against the side wall of Zayn’s flat.

            We had collectively decide on one more night at the Funky Buddha, but after about two hours of shameless dancing and Liam popping champagne bottles over my girlfriend’s head and asking Harry for a lapdance we had ended up at Zayn’s.

            Liam being the only one who was so belligerently drunk at this point that he couldn’t see straight was the only one who wasn’t participating in the current activities.

            “Stop being so fucking cute.” Lydia giggle again, her bright lips had been stained by one of Morgan’s many hues of red and her eyes were a shade darker than Harry’s, but lit up so brightly it almost seemed to be daytime if all I focused on was her –and that really was all I focused on.

            “C’mon baby, open up.” I chuckled, slipping the end of the crafted glass against her lips and grinning even wider when her eyebrows mushed together and she nearly toppled over, balancing her hands on the lowest part of my stomach as she leaned closer to me.

            “I love that.” Lydia’s voice was sharpened in contrast to her silly demeanor, high pitches sounding through my ears and straight to my heart.

            “Love what?” I grinned, flicking the lighter and catching the earthy substance, watching in amusement as the smoke faded through her pretty lips and straight into the head that housed my genius girl.

            “When you call me baby.” She explained in a whisper, smoke still travelling out of her lips and creating patterns against the warming air of spring time.

            Almost three whole seasons together.

            “Tommo is my favorite,” I smirked, fitting my hands against the curve her tight black skirt made around her bum.

            “You do it now.” Lydia pestered, grinning manically at me as she held the bong between her tiny fingers and pouted when I pulled it from her grasp.

            “Why are you pouting love? I’m doing it.” I rolled my eyes, lighting it again and crossing my eyes at the ridiculous woman who was more than fascinated with the way I inhaled it without coughing.

            She’d be surprised though at how much stress I went through on a daily basis before she’d been pushed into my life, because even now the stress didn’t measure up in the way it used to. Not now that I had someone to come home to, someone who would make me coffee and sit on my lap and pester me about cleaning my room. No, Lydia had changed a lot about my life and she’d helped dissolve the stress without even realizing it.