//42//

Louis’ POV

“Get up midget, we’re going out today.” I chuckled, watching as my messy headed blonde just rolled over and tangled herself further into the comforter, mumbling something into the mattress.

            “She sleeps like the dead.” Harry appeared in my doorway, Nike gear already on as he controlled his hair with a headband meant for women.

            “You look like a woman.” I smirked, pulling the comforter slightly over Lydia because she had a bad habit of not wearing pants and Harry had a bad habit of no shame.

            “Yeah, you do.” Another voice giggled, her American accent still a bit slow and foggy.

            “Twats. I’m going on a run and I won’t be back for three hours. You heard that right? Three hours!” Harry called suggestively, cracking up when I shouted a profanity back at him. The slamming sound of the front door reverberating through the entire flat as Lydia still remained in the same position.

            “C’mon blondie, we’re going out.” I proceeded to pester Lydia, kicking my skateboard out behind me and dropping her brand new one onto our bed.

            “M’tired.” She rolled even farther over, completely taking over my side of the bed and shoving her face into my pillow.

            “You’re useless.” I laughed, settling on doing this the hard way as I crawled onto her side of the bed. Moving until I was settled over her, pure gold radiating off of her curls as she continued to hide her face in the pillows.

            “Five more minutes?” She mumbled, the classic excuse heavily tainted with sarcasm because she of all people was used to me requesting the same of her.

            “Get up,” I rolled my eyes, leaning down to press several haphazard kisses along her curly head.

            “No, come to bed with me.” She giggled, grabbing my wrist with both of her little hands and tugging me to fall next to her.

            “You’re taking advantage of me.” I smirked, laying on my side to watch her slow green eyes open just a sliver before they closed over her lightly freckled face once more.

            “You weren’t paying attention,” she mumbled, a soft smile gracing her pink lips as I debated the morals of waking her up more often because she was cute as hell.

            “You ask too much of me.” I teased her, watching in fascination as her little fingers hardly wrapped the circumference my wrist. Light trails dancing down my skin as she traced the ink of my tattoos with heavy eyelids, not even needing to see the paths that had become so familiar to her.

            “Where are we going?” Lydia finally asked, bright green halfway exposed as she let out a baby yawn, her pixie features squishing into a child’s face complete with the pouty lips.

            “Back to the warehouse, I’m going to teach you how to skateboard.” I grinned, twisting my finger around one of her loose curls and briefly imagining how it would feel to have both of my hands in her hair w-

            “Really!” Lydia interrupted my rogue thoughts, jumping up from her spot on the bed and nearly tackling me onto my back as a bright smile took over her sleepy charm.