The Above Cover Agent

Par circcanread

Some say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer but who's to say they are not all the same? A gir... Plus

-{Character Introduction}-
-{Chapter 1}-
-{Chapter 2}-
-{Chapter 3}-
-{Chapter 4}-
-{Chapter 5}-
-{Chapter 6}-
-{Chapter 7}-
-{Chapter 8}-
-{Chapter 9}-
-{Chapter 10}-
-{Chapter 11}-
-{Chapter 12}-
-{Chapter 13}-
-{Chapter 14}-
-{Chapter 15}-
-{Chapter 16}-
-{Chapter 17}-
-{Chapter 18}-
-{Chapter 19}-
-{Chapter 20}-
-{Chapter 21}-
-{Chapter 22}-
-{Chapter 23}-
-{Chapter 24}-
-{Chapter 25}-
-{Chapter 26}-
-{Chapter 27}-
-{Chapter 28}-
-{Chapter 29}-
-{Chapter 30}-
-{Chapter 31}-
-{Chapter 32}-
-{Chapter 33}-
-{Chapter 34}-
-{ Chapter 35 }-
-{ Chapter 36 }-
-{ Chapter 37 }-
-{ Chapter 38 }-
-{ Chapter 39 }-
-{ Chapter 40 }-
-{ Chapter 41 }-
-{ Chapter 42 }-
-{ Chapter 43 }-
-{ Chapter 44 }-
-{ Chapter 45 }-
-{ Chapter 46 }-
-{ Chapter 47 }-
-{ Chapter 48 }-
-{ Chapter 49 }-
-{ Chapter 50 }-
-{ Chapter 51 }-
-{ Chapter 52 }-
-{ Chapter 53 }-
-{ Chapter 55 }-
-{ Chapter 56 }-
-{ Chapter 57 }-
-{ Chapter 58 }-
-{ Chapter 59 }-
-{ Chapter 60 }-
-{ Chapter 61 }-
-{ Chapter 62 }-
-{ Chapter 63 }-
-{ Chapter 64 }-
-{ Chapter 65 }-
-{ Chapter 66 }-
-{ Chapter 67 }-
-{ Chapter 68 }-
-{ Chapter 69 }-
-{ Ending }-

-{ Chapter 54 }-

146 12 6
Par circcanread

    "Yes I do know these men... they are..."

♦     ♦     ♦     ♦

    "Yes I do know these men.. they are.. a group of thugs that hang out at a bar near by the campus," Liam replied.

     "A group of thugs? Outside of the campus? You can't escape the school it is under lockdown how are we going to get out?"

     "I know a few secret passageways and exits, I can get us out and back in safely. It's honestly not that hard you just can't tell anyone." 

      "Wait so you're saying that I can come with you?" I replied with excitement.

      I mean one way or another I would have gotten out, but going with Liam will help greatly. He knows the men and the men don't know me.

    "Do you know how to use a gun?" He questioned.

     Do you know how to use a gun, I mimicked in my mind. No, I don't know how to use a gun, I am sick and tired of people underestimating me.

    "Yes I know how to use a gun" I replied glaring over at him.

     "How did you learn to use a gun?"

    "My father taught me how to use them when I was young," I replied.

    "And why would he do that?" Liam questioned.

     "He told me that I need to look out for myself." I snapped, a single tear trailed down my cheek at the memory of my fathers, he is gone now.

     Liam dropped his hand wrapping his arms around me patting my head softly while wiping away my tears with his thumb.

    "I'm sorry I didn't mean to.."

      "Kiara stay here ok ill be right back."

     I nodded my head in understanding as I continued to sit down patiently waiting. Now that I was alone I got to take a look around the room.

     It was large and big like mine. I guess he lives alone as well. The room was completely different than mine.

     Mine is a retro kind of book lover styled room. His room, is just wow his room is huge. his room, unlike mine, was completely modernized.

      I gazed over at his cube shaped tables and furniture in awe. It's actually kind of beauty even if it is modern, modern has never been my favorite type of art.

     A somewhat large black fabric covered my face forcing everything to become dark. I grabbed the top of the fabric and took it off gazing over at it in curiosotity. 

     "A shirt but why?"

     I looked up to meet black shoes, black pants, and a black tight shirt and then Liam's smirk.

     "Well, you don't look like a ninja at all."

     "Put it on, I noticed that you already have plant pants but here take this shirt it should fit you." We need to be able to blend in.

      Wow, hes actually smart that surprising. I thought to myself smiling over at him gratefully. I took the shirt that was thrown on top of me going over at it, it kind of big but it will do.

     "Thanks... wheres the bathroom?" I questioned.

       "We don't have time we have to hurry just change here will get the weapons go!" Liam shouted.

     I jumped slightly at the tone of his voice as I turned on my hill away from his gaze. I took my gray tanktop throwing it to the floor exposing my black bra.

     A cat call whistle forced me to speed up my process as I threw the black shirt over my head pulling it down to my thighs.

     "Damn I was right I knew you would be a black lace kind of girl," Liam replied whistling out.

     "Oh shut up Liam!" I shouted glaring over at him.

     "Oh shut up Liam!" He mimicked.

     "We were never going to be late were we"

     "Nope" He replied popping the p.

     I glared over at him once more kneeling to the floor to tighten my shoe laces. Like Liam, I was also wearing black shoes.

     "Here this is a ar-."

     "Ar-15 Omni hybrid max," I replied smugly.

     "Damn you know your guns that's hot."

     I rolled my eyes playfully catching the gun as he tosses it over towards me. I caught it simply with one hand, he too had the same gun.

     "Let's go follow me, and don't stray far stay hidden." He whispers out.

♦     ♦     ♦     ♦

    "Ethan my man!" Liam replied fist bumping a bartender.

    I glanced across the bar table meeting the gaze of the so called Ethan. It is told that this Ethan knows everyone and everything, he is a bartender.

      Liam claims that if we need information Ethan is the one for the job. Apparently, Ethan most likely knows a few of them and hopefully information.

    "Liam my boy hows it been?" Ethan replied with his thick American accent.

     "I am good, as always I need information" Lim replied flipping a gold coin into the air catching it swiftly and sliding it towards him.

     "As you wish but in return who is this lovely lady?" Ethan questioned out load gazing over towards me.

     "This is Kiara she is here to accompany me today," Liam replied.

     I walked over towards the bar trailing my fingers against the tables as I moved my hips side to side seductively.

     I took a seat right beside Liam watching as ethan glanced at me from across the table. His eyes full of mystery and knowledge, its as if he is pulling me into a trance.

     "Are you aware of the Hunts family assassination?" Liam questioned.

     I glanced over towards Ethan watching as his face changed to an unreadable expression.

    "Yes, but why are you curious about this Liam. These are very dangerous men." Ethan replied grabbing two bottles of beer and placing them infront of us.

     "Yes I am fully aware but I need to know all the information that you have on these men. It is extremely crucial Ethan I am begging you." Liam said.

     "I don't know much but I do know that a few men here can help you," Ethan replied.

     "Where?" I questioned.

      Ethan tilted his head sideways discreetly pointing towards a group of three large men. They look familiar maybe they were the men in the room?

    "Ah, I see thank you, Ethan, as always your the best." Liam cheered placing five one hundred dollar bills onto the table.

    With ease he stood up and I followed close behind as we neared towards our targets. They were large before but the closer we come to taller they get, they are huge.

     As we neared closer towards the men the men glanced over towards us. They knew we were coming were almost there.

     Liam tilted his head close to mine as he wrapped his arm securely around my waist holding me close to his side.

     "In the back, there is a hallway that leads to the bathrooms and an exit. I will try to lead the men there go now get ready to shoot if they come, go now!" Liam whispered.

     I nodded my head turning around and walking casually over the backdoor.  For a split second, I turned to see that the men had surrounded Liam.

     Please, liam is okay please don't get hurt. I continued to walk forward down the hall taking a left turn just like he had said. 

    I looked both ways gazing over at the doors and hallways, good there is no one in sight. My casual walking turned into casual jogging and then running as I dashed over towards the exit. 

     Any minute they might be there. I kneeled down to the floor placing my left foot in front of the other grabbing the gun from behind me.

     I adjusted the gun on my knee releasing the safety lock and the trigger. I checked the barrel, trigger and everything that was needed. The un is functional and fine, now we wait.

     "KIARA!" a scream filled my ears.

     I clung to the gun tighter watching as Liams figure ran towards me. Behind him, the men were chasing him trailing close behind.

     I prepared to shoot by pulling the trigger. With ease, I shot the farthest men to the left. Good one is done, now for the other two.

     Liam was still running down the hall coming closer towards me, the men caught up.

     With ease I shot another one of the men right into the center of his forehead watching as his body fell limply to the ground.

     The last man continued to run but panic was obviously eating him slowly. Unlike the other two, I shot him in the leg watching as he screamed out in agony.

     I threw the gun to the floor as I dashed over towards Liam and the man. Luckily Liam was closer so he easily pulled the man to the ground.

     "Now tell me everything you know," Liam replied his eyes burning with fury and anger as he looked down at the scared German soldier.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

10.8K 339 19
He extends his hand out for me to shake. "I'm Harry Styles by the way." I almost laugh. Like I already didn't know that. Instead, I slide my sunglass...
1.8K 121 15
There are a lot of things in life Alex never thought he would have to experience. Being a Secret Agent wasn't the most predictable job in the world...
10.4K 1.2K 40
• Nothing Lasts Forever • [#114 in Action (08.09.16)] (#395 in Training) +COMPLETED+ A cup full of action, a spoonful of humor, and a teaspoon of ro...
348 31 34
An assassin has a mission to kill the King's Daughter, the Princess. He doesn't complete his tasks and has her in hiding. With more assassins after h...