The Above Cover Agent

By circcanread

Some say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer but who's to say they are not all the same? A gir... More

-{Character Introduction}-
-{Chapter 1}-
-{Chapter 2}-
-{Chapter 3}-
-{Chapter 4}-
-{Chapter 5}-
-{Chapter 6}-
-{Chapter 7}-
-{Chapter 8}-
-{Chapter 9}-
-{Chapter 10}-
-{Chapter 11}-
-{Chapter 12}-
-{Chapter 13}-
-{Chapter 14}-
-{Chapter 15}-
-{Chapter 16}-
-{Chapter 17}-
-{Chapter 18}-
-{Chapter 19}-
-{Chapter 20}-
-{Chapter 21}-
-{Chapter 22}-
-{Chapter 23}-
-{Chapter 24}-
-{Chapter 25}-
-{Chapter 26}-
-{Chapter 27}-
-{Chapter 28}-
-{Chapter 29}-
-{Chapter 30}-
-{Chapter 31}-
-{Chapter 32}-
-{Chapter 33}-
-{Chapter 34}-
-{ Chapter 35 }-
-{ Chapter 37 }-
-{ Chapter 38 }-
-{ Chapter 39 }-
-{ Chapter 40 }-
-{ Chapter 41 }-
-{ Chapter 42 }-
-{ Chapter 43 }-
-{ Chapter 44 }-
-{ Chapter 45 }-
-{ Chapter 46 }-
-{ Chapter 47 }-
-{ Chapter 48 }-
-{ Chapter 49 }-
-{ Chapter 50 }-
-{ Chapter 51 }-
-{ Chapter 52 }-
-{ Chapter 53 }-
-{ Chapter 54 }-
-{ Chapter 55 }-
-{ Chapter 56 }-
-{ Chapter 57 }-
-{ Chapter 58 }-
-{ Chapter 59 }-
-{ Chapter 60 }-
-{ Chapter 61 }-
-{ Chapter 62 }-
-{ Chapter 63 }-
-{ Chapter 64 }-
-{ Chapter 65 }-
-{ Chapter 66 }-
-{ Chapter 67 }-
-{ Chapter 68 }-
-{ Chapter 69 }-
-{ Ending }-

-{ Chapter 36 }-

207 15 14
By circcanread

    White silk fabric covered my body sending warmth throughout as I stepped out of the bathroom. The elegant robe clung to my wet skin as I maneuvered my way to the vanity.

    Great now I will have to sit down and wait for hours as the girls poke me and stab me with their fancy makeup brushes and tools, oh joy my favorite.

     To say that I have to do this a lot in the spy field is a large understatement. It is our job to look good as well as be able to disguise yourself easily.

    I turned my gaze towards Kristen observing her small figure as she pulled the white vanity chair out towards me ushering me to sit down forcefully.

     "Princess Hunt please sit still," Kristen replied gliding her way over to the drawer opening them up and places a variety of expensive looking products in front of me.

     Ooo shiny and fancy products I want to touch it, I reached forward toward a small shiny box in the far right corner smiling mischievously.

     "Princess please do not touch that!" Elenor snapped at me hitting the back of my hand moving the box to a further location, a pout settling on my face.

    "Do you have any preference on what you would like your makeup to look like tonight?" Carla asked ignoring my gaze.

     "Well actually I was thin..." I was cut off by a very pissed off expression.

     "Princess you do not have a choice on what you will look like tonight, so sit still and stop moving your head!" Elenor snapped somewhat angrily and somewhat annoyed.

     "Rude..." I mumbled out crossing my arms sighing out dramatically crossing my arms over my chest, let the torture begin...

♦     ♦     ♦     ♦ 

     Just put one leg through this hole and then put the other in this one,  right?   

     Alright, I can do this, I motivated myself as I attempted to balance on my left leg placing my right into the large white dress.

      Why do fancy dresses have to be so damn complicated! Sexy dresses are so much easier to put on because they show so much skin so it's not complicated!

     I huffed out as I dropped the dress to the floor stomping my feet like a little kid pouting over at Eleanor and Clara.

     "Now now princess don't pout..," Elenor said.

     A joyous feeling of love consumed me as I looked over at Eleanor in pure happiness, she cares about me yay!

     "Seriously princess Hunt don't pout it will smudge your makeup!" Elenor replied.

     Oh wow, that's harsh, I followed her orders and put back a natural face watching as the three girls rushed to all of my sides beginning to dress me.

     "Ow that hurts" I screamed out glaring over at Kristen as she jabbed me with a small safety pin to the side of my hip.

     "I am truly sorry princess but we must fix this," Carla replied.

     "It is fine..!" I whined out trying to push them off of me. So what if the dress falls down a little it does not matter I just want to get this whole night done with

    "Fine.." I sighed as I stood still once more.

     "Excellent now princess please do not move," Kristen replied.

     Kristen began to poke and jab at my body and dress looking over everything like a critic most likely mentally checking things off, like Lina.

    "Um.. hey Carla?"

     "Yes princess..?" Carla questioned rushing over to my side looking over at me with concern. Jeez lady it's nothing bad...

    "Do you know what time it is?"

     A chuckle escaped my lips as I looked at Carla's scared expression turn to instant relief, I'm not that harsh.

     Ok what the hell that is complete bullshit I am an assassin, I kill people for a living! Stay cool stay cool you can do this I chanted.

     "It is 2:34 o clock princess," Carla replied gazing over at the houses clock, oh right i forgot I had that clock there.

     "How!" I screamed out looking over at her my mouth ajar in shock.

    "Princess please don't move!" Kristen replied obviously agitated that I had moved with my outburst. After that, she simply continued to poke and pull at my dress once more.

     "What do you mean how?" Carla questioned raising her left brow.

     "I mean how did it get so late already I woke up at 9 am right?"

    "Indeed you did wake up at that time, although after you finished your breakfast you took a bath, for about an hour," Carla replied gesturing her hands.

     "After the bath, it took about two hours to do your makeup and an hour to get you fully dressed. Although you are not fully dressed yet so we must fix that." Carla replied.

     "Fine.. when does the ball even start?" 

    "It starts at 6:00 pm and will end at 11:00 pm Princess," Carla replied bowing slightly.

     "Great I can't wait...," I muttered out.

     "Also don't forget you have your interview with the press at 4:00 pm so we only have an hour to finish getting you dressed." 

    Right, I have to go to the stupid interview that my advisor told me to. Typically if I don't want to do it I avoid it and forget it, it works most of the time.

    I didn't reply I didn't want to nor had I anything to say, my advisor made good points on why I need to do the interview and also that I don't really have a choice.

    "I'm surprised you always have a snarky comeback it seems," Kristen replied finishing up on the hem of my dress.

     "I just want to get this over with and start the interview."

     "Well, this is a miracle you are actually willing to do something for once." Elenor cried out with fake tears of joy.

     I rolled my eyes towards her playfully and then over at Kristen smiling at them both. They have done so much for me.

    "Wel then it is excellent because I just finished up your dress princess," Kristen replied standing upwards helping me down from the 10-inch stool like they have in wedding stores.

    "Carla can you please get the princesses shoes, and Eleanor," Kristen replied.

     "Yes yes get the jewelry I already have it, It is right here," Elenor replied cutting Kristen off and handing over three beautiful white boxes placing them gently down on the vanity. 

    Hey, that's the shiny thing that I wanted to touch earlier!

    "Excellent, alright princess please turn and face the mirror." Replied Kristen as she ushered me towards the large glass mirror opening up the boxes with ease.

     My breath got caught in my through as an absolutely gorgeous diamond necklace was placed on my neckline followed by matching diamond earrings and a diamond bracelet, holy shit.

     I have done many heists before for missions but this is insane this must cost thousands and thousands of dollars. Now that I think about it the dress must be really expensive too.

    "Alright, Kristen here I have the shoes here you go," Carla replied handing Kristen a pair of white 3inch heels.

     "These are the shoes that Juliet chose for Princess Hunt correct?" Kristen asked.

    "Yes, they are," Carla replied bringing out the vanity chair forcing me down into a sitting position lifting up each of my legs and placing the shoes on securely.

     Wow, it is a perfect fit I am a princess, literally, I am a princess now holy shit.

     "You look absolutely stunning princess," Carla replied helping me to a standing position adjusting my jewelry and hair.

    The makeup was done as well as everything else I am officially ready, oh shit my knives!

     "Thank you, Carla." I blushed out softly trying to act shy.

     I got a smile in return from her and then the other girls as they began to clean up the equipment and gaze over at their masterpiece.

    "Kristen by chance do you know where my phone is and Elenor do you know where my hand bag is?" I questioned slowly backing towards the closet.

     "Ill will be right back," Kristen replied.

     "I'm coming to," Carla replied gleefully following after Kristen as she walked out towards the living room.

    "Alright I'll be right back I think I know where it is." Replied Elenor as she eyed me suspiciously.

     Keep smiling... come on leave already! The breath that was being held finally burst as I took a deep breath in turning around immediately after Elenor exited the room.

    Fumbling around the dressers as I opened the drawer with ease trying to be as silent as possible the suitcase was hidden in the last dresser to the right hidden at the bottom.

     I opened it with the same exact amount of caution as my eyes flicker over the large selection of gadgets and gizmos.

     An earpiece, 3 knives, and my personal favorite the hidden camera lens. I looked over at the vanity as I placed the camera eye piece easily into my eyes, just like contacts.

     Thanks to Jax technology I am able to record and receive messages if needed at the ball everything I see the camera sees.

     I tucked the knives between my waist shoving the earpiece into my ear overlapping a strand of hair over it with ease. It's see-through but I should be careful right?

     My gaze turned to the right as I saw a figure walk forward the door slowly opening.

     Oh shit, I lept over towards the suitcase slamming it shut and pushing it under the vanity with an oomph as my dress collided with the floor.

     "Oh my god princess are you alright?" Carla asked as she and Kristen rushed to my sides helping me stand.

     "Yes I am sorry it's just that you startled me and I got a little scared and tripped. I'm very clumsy sometimes." I replied smiling innocently towards them, that was a nice save.

     "Alright well here is your phone and your hand bag lets get you over to that interview alright princess?" Kristen replied.

     A smile krept on my face as kristen whisperd a compliment in my ear.

     "Yo look absolutely gorgeous the men wont be able to keep their eyes off of you best wishes." Kristen whisperd.

     I mouthed a thankyou towards kristen walking out of the room alone with ease heading down the hall towards the selected location.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Crowns By Josephine

Teen Fiction

271 153 30
One Mission includes: One girl One codename One agent One Corte One Princess One Crown One Throne One Kingdom Dive into Viella, a Spanish Kingdom whe...
1.8K 121 15
There are a lot of things in life Alex never thought he would have to experience. Being a Secret Agent wasn't the most predictable job in the world...
649K 7.8K 13
COMING BACK TO WATTPAD IN FULL- STAY TUNED (SCEKY will come back completed on wattpad with some edits to the early chapters. Please have some patienc...
886 60 61
She didn't know he was the devil even though his name hinted on it strongly. Now she is his assassin. Oh. The dangerous life of an assassin. *(contai...