WOMANIZER // Chris Schistad

Oleh loveisweakness7

Chris - ''Shit, you look good !!!! Have you ever seen the view from heaven because I can take you there ?'' I... Lebih Banyak

WOMANIZER
PLAYLIST
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
.32
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53
54
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68
69
70.
71.
73
74
75
76
77.
78
79
80
81.
82.

72

1.2K 27 3
Oleh loveisweakness7

Tirsdag 7: 56

I walked through the streets near the high school taking advantage of the fresh air flying through my long brown hair realizing how much my hair had grown in the last few months.

I pulled out some smooth locks from my face before taking my phone into the back pocket of my jeans as Company-Justin Bieber began to ring through my headphones letting me increase the volume with a slight smile on my lips.

It seemed that I had been unable to stop smiling since last night. Part of me knew it was partly thanks to Chris but I did not want to recognize it yet. The feeling of our kiss was still obsessing me and not really on a good path.

How we were even supposed to start a relationship if I could barely kiss him without feeling this feeling of discomfort in the hollow of my chest.

I did not want to impose that kind of weight on Chris. Especially when he really seemed to take it all seriously.

I knew I was perfectly wrong about the brown but I was almost sure he was willing to go up a serious relationship with me.

A thought that had the gift of speeding up my heartbeats in a good and a bad way at once.

Anyway, I was trying to disregard theses thoughts ever since I was trying to remember that I had to at least give a chance to this date thing.

Maybe it was just because Bastian had been the only boy I'd kissed before Chris. But still, I had not really felt this discomfort with Maksim. Actually, I had absolutely feel nothing with the brown. It was as if I were pressing my lips against a girl's. Or a wall. In the end, the result remained the same.

But with Chris, I had felt something. I was almost sure that I liked it at first, but after that the feeling had faded away.

However, I did not really want to give that much thought before lunch. I wanted to go back to my old self. Without the problems and dramas the boys brought with them. I really thought so when

I told Maksim that I wanted to give more importance to my wonderful friends.

And it seems that this was going to start with Noora as I soon found the beautiful blonde making her way to the Nissens portal, a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Sætre !" I waved my hand as the beautiful blonde with red lips turned her head in my direction letting me enjoy my converse flat as I rushed into a race to join her by tying my arm to her as soon as I was at her height. "Hi, girl !"

Noora immediately left a slight chuckle at my high-in-color mood before she waved her eyebrows in my direction with malice. "Someone is in a good mood today. Does that have to be with a certain Fuckboy ?"

"Don't start." I sighed, rolling my eyes with a playful air as we entered the courtyard of Nissens collecting curious looks as usual. "Anyway, how's my favorite couple going ?"

"Your favorite couple ?" Repeated Noora in surprise and clear amusement on her face before shaking her head, taking a sip of her coffee. "You must confuse us with you and Chris. "

I let a slight annoyed growl at the blonde's teasing before untying my arm from her handing my hand to her expectantly.

The blonde arched an eyebrow as a question mark before quickly rolling her eyes as she noticed my adorable puppy expression.

"Ugh ! You're lucky to have these eyes." She grumbled under her breath as she took another sip of her cup of coffee before handing it to me letting me graciously take the offer with a victorious smile.

We soon discovered our usual group of friends, leaving us to move towards the latter in a comfortable silence.

I finished the rest of coffee with a slight sigh of contentment before resting my eyes on the girls simply to see them staring at me with frightening expressions.

They seemed to wear smiles frozen as if they were about to explode leaving Noora looking between the quartet and myself knowingly.

Finally after the five most awkward and long minutes of my existence, I decided to speak by arcing a confused eyebrow. "Um, what's going on ?"

It would seem that it was all confident that it was necessary as the girls jumped soon in a mixture of overexcited interrogations.

"Oh my god, the guys you totally did it! "

"Are you a couple now ?"

"Please say yes! "

"Can you lend him to me ?" I was pausing on Chris in recognition with raised eyebrows of her question collecting a slight grin of the brunette. "I just said that. "

I left a chuckle at once, sharing a look with Noora before shaking my head on the girl group."Okay, then Eva, no we didn't. And this is unlikely to happen. "

Noora and Sana immediately gave me incredulous looks like Vilde, Chris and Eva frowned slightly in confusion and slight disappointment.

"But ... and the photo then ?" Vilde asked, causing me to give her a compassionate smile at the understanding of her confused little voice.

"It was just Chris joking around." I replied in a half-truth before jumping with a small cry at the sensation of arms suddenly lifting me from the ground. " Let go of me ! Let go of me ! "

I was screaming beyond my lungs in ignorance of my assailant unlike the girls who were laughing at full teeth at the sight of Maksim wore me idiotically around like a rag doll.

In the end, I realized the identity of the brown as he rested me with a broad smile, letting me punch him in the shoulder. "Hey ! Is that how you say hello to your best friend who brought you coffee ?"

"Jerk." I breathed in a boredom despite the persistent smile on my lips before letting a big grin grin at the coffee bargain.

Only it seems that I did not have time to intervene like William and none other than Chris stopped in front of our little group. "Hi !"

"Hi !" I replied back simultaneously with the girls before feeling a new smile slip into my lips as Chris sent me his famous flirting wink.

However, the situation soon turned awkward as the brown made his way to me before handing me a cup of coffee drawing attention to our duo as well as Maksim standing only a few steps away from us.

" For me ?" I asked slightly uncomfortably as I blinked a glance at Maksim still holding the cup in his hand before turning to the girls who now wore grimaces just as uncomfortable as I was taking Chris's mug . "Um, takk. "

"Your welcome." Chris gave me a new wink by licking his lower lip as he let his eyes run down my body as usual letting me roll my eyes before quickly turning away my glance as I took a sip of the hot coffee as I was doing a visual contact with Maksim.

The latter now wore a sour expression not passing unnoticed to William's confused eyes as he gazed between our trio before turning to the seemingly equally awkward girls.

Eventually the tall brown lightened attracting all of the attention back on him letting me take a relieved sigh at the loss of attention. "Okay, party with the penetrators tomorrow night. You come ? "

"Of cour-"

"We're going to be late, Iskra." Intervened quickly Maksim interrupting Vilde in her positive answer letting me give an apologetic grimace over the whole group before avoiding Chris's bored frown as I nodded my head toward Maksim.

"Yeah, right. Uh, see ya, guys." I was about to turn around only so I paused at the last moment as

I walked over to Chris before I laid a chaste kiss on his cheek as a sign of gratitude. " Thanks for the coffee. "

I did not know the dreamy sighs of the girls behind us as Chris gave me his signature smile with a new smile now.

I returned one of my own before turning my heels silently following Maksim even though I could always feel the eyes of a certain penetrator on my back.

" What was that ?" Maksim asked immediately from the moment we found ourselves in the building's security with a frown before shaking his head as he threw the cup of coffee he had bought in the nearest trash.

I grimaced at once into the guilt at sight before biting my lip lightly as I gave a side glance at the strangely annoyed looking brown. "He asked me about a date ?"

"He what ?" Loudly exclaimed the brown, making a sudden pause as he turned to me forcing me to press my hands to his lips to prevent him from drawing more attention to us.

"Hush ! It was just a question in a vacuum. If that is it will not even agree ?" I defend with a slight frown mirroring Maksim's face before staring at him expectantly. "If I remove my hand, you promise me not to make a noise about it ?"

This only deepened his frown as he took him to pull my hands from his lips before giving me a sharp look. "He's a fuckboy, Iskra. Do you know how many girls he asked for ?"

"Probably the entire high school." I answered dryly collecting a shrug of eyebrows caught unawares from Maksim before he folded his lips about to say something else rolling my eyes as I took the stairs to the left. "I know who he is, okay. But I'm also probably in the best position to say that he's not just that. You and I know that fuckboys are just stupid reputations."

"Determined by acts." Intelligently reminded Maksim as he leaned against the locker row following mine making me give him a flat look before composing my somewhat annoyed suit now.

Fortunately, my daily savior did not take long to intervene through our duet letting me inaudible sigh. "Hallo, friends !"

"Isak." I gave him a side hug to the blond before displaying an even wider smile as I moved to his faithful boyfriend at his side. "Even. My dear Even, how are you? "

The dirty blonde let out a whistle of laughter as he responded to my embrace before kissing me on my forehead, letting me silently cursing his damn big size.

"Why do you all have to be so freaking gigantic ?" I groaned as I returned to my locker as I rolled my eyes as the boys laughed collectively.

"Ever since you suddenly decided to abandon these torture instruments for something definitely less painful to watch." Jonas suddenly jumped out of nowhere rolling my eyes on the curly brown before leaving a small smile as I threw some textbook through my bag for the morning."Anyway, I like the new look, Isk. "

I gave a flattering look at my current outfit before just shrugging my shoulders by giving a long look at the boy's group. "I thought I might be a little more casual today. To melt among the crowd. "

"Ew! Why is this sounds horrible ?" Isak grunted, causing me to raise my eyebrows on the blonde in confusion before he threw his arm on my shoulders to spoil my hair. "You, my friend is unique. Never melt into the mass. "

"Hey! Hey! Okay, I get it but once again touches my hair and I will seriously spoil this adorable baby face." I shook my soft tone by rubbing Isak's cheeks with a maternal gesture of laughter from the boys, while Isak pushed me into complete embarrassment.

Maksim left a sniff at the sight of our duet before he shook his head. "You have the strangest relationship I know. "

"And you have not seen anything yet." Jonas commented as he rolled his eyes as he gave a playful slap on Maksim's back before turning to us expectantly. " Let's go ? "

I immediately left a groan with a grimace before I literally threw myself on the neck of Isak in the drama. "Ew, do we really have to go ?"

"Yep! Come on, chop! Chop!" Maksim said, grabbing me by my shoulders to detach me from Isak before literally pushing me through the hall making me giggle slightly with the brown.

12:10

I stopped at the entrance of the cafeteria as I was looking for a great girlfriend before leaving a slight smile on my lips as I saw Noora and Eva shake their hands in my direction.

I jumped up on my heels, pulling up the sleeves of my leather jacket slightly as I made my way to the group before putting my bag at my feet as I sat next to Sana.

Unfortunately, I was definitely not expecting the new assault of the girls as Eva and Vilde leaned on the table immediately to look at me with wide eyes of excitement. "You kissed Chris. "

"Huh ?" I exclaimed with a frown caught off guard before watching Noora in perplexity receiving a roll of the playful eyes of the beautiful blonde.

" This morning. You kissed him on the cheek before you left." She rectified with a mischievous smile soon joined by Chris.

"And he brought you some coffee."

It also recalled the awkward moment to the girls arousing a slight movement of recoil of Eva with a grimace. "Yeah, probably the most awkward moment I've ever experienced. "

"So what's going on between you and Maksim ?" Sana asked at once with an arched eyebrow letting me look at the girls in uncertainty as they seemed to share the interest of the brunette.

"I don't know. We're friends ?" I answered with a slight shrug of my shoulders before sweeping a lock of my hair behind my ear as I remembered his reaction earlier. "But he was more upset after we met. Mainly against Chris obviously. "

Vilde instantly left a hum, making me raise an eyebrow in her direction as she stared at us in hesitation. "Well he did with Iben towards Chris. It was not for nothing that the Penetrators excluded him from the bus."

"William offered him to come back Vilde. He simply did not want it." I immediately defended with a roll of my eyes on the platinum blonde before tearing open my package of dried fruit.

"Maybe he was jealous ?" Chris suggested before resuming with her usual corner smile as she raised her eyebrows on us in excitement. "Imagine, it would be downright sex to have these two pieces of sex fight for Iskra. "

Our laughter did not wait until I shook my head in hilarity on the brunette before suddenly feeling my phone vibrate against my thigh.

I continued to smile as the girls went into an explanation of the strong and weak points of Chris and Maksim before retrieving my phone from my pocket of my skinny black jeans.

Future Boyfriend 💙 💙 💙

You are beautiful today, as always 😉 ❤

Me :

Wtf? You changed your contact name from my phone? 😲 ^^

Me :

Cocky much ? 😂 😂

Future Boyfriend 💙 💙 💙

Not if it's true beautiful 😉 😍

Future Boyfriend 💙 💙 💙

Want to know your name on mine?😃

Me :

Only if it's nothing sexual 🙄

Future Boyfriend 💙 💙 💙

Lmao Baby girl 😉 😍 💜

Baby girl 😉 😍 💜 :

Let me guess, Daddy kink ? ^^ 😏

Future Boyfriend 💙 💙 💙

You have no idea 😏

I shook my head as I read Chris's message with a silly smile on my lips before I caught sight of Noora's curious gaze.

The latter waved her eyebrows in my direction in the interrogation making me sniff before giving her my phone discreetly.

The blonde took the latter with anticipation before quickly reading the conversation between me and Chris with a broad smirk.

However, my attention was soon pulled away from the blonde as Vilde suddenly turned to me expectantly. "So we didn't really have time to ask you for tomorrow night but we can do the pre-drink at your home ?"

I was about to respond so the sight of the corner of my eye spoke to me.

I frowned immediately at Noora's tapping on my phone screen before I leaned over Sana to grab her hands just to widen my eyes at the new messages between Chris and well... Noora.

"What the fuck, Sætre ?"

I scanned the messages again between the blonde with incredulous eyes before raising my head with a sulky expression on the slightly confused girls. "What ? "

"Was it really necessary ? And hot stuff ? Seriously, Noora ?" I immediately asked the blonde ignorant Vilde's question as I frowned on the blonde with slight boredom.

However, it would seem that she would not have to respond as I soon saw Vilde's eyes widen in excitement before she leaned over the table in a hurry. "Chris heading towards us. He's headed for us !"

I already rolled my eyes in anticipation before glancing over my shoulder just to see the sly face of the brown as he grabbed my eyes.

I let a smile adorn my lips in spite of myself in the fun before throwing Noora under the bus as soon as he was at our height. "It's not me, it's Noora. "

"Iskra ! "

Chris let out a slight laugh as he looked between the slightly embarrassed blonde and my form before he maliciously waved his eyebrows on the beautiful blonde. " I know. I was just across the cafeteria. Now I understand why William prefer to cancel our bro evening to go to your apartment. "

I turned at once to the blonde with wide eyes of disbelief and amusement as I saw her cheeks burn from embarrassment before literally giggling.

However, I did not hesitate to frown slightly as I realized fully what he had said by raising my eyebrows on him. "Wait, you knew it was Noora, and you still answered ?"

"Why ? Jealous ?" Teased the brown rolling my eyes before giving him a desirable smile at his next request. "Anyway, can we talk ?"

"Is not that what we're doing ?" I teased in my turn causing amused sniffs of the girls behind me unlike the brown who rolled his eyes despite the persistent smile on his lips.

"Alone. "

I left a teasing smile on my lips knowingly before signing to the brown to show the way. He rolled his eyes again before surprising me a bit as he tied his fingers with mine to pull me behind him through the entire cafeteria.

I avoided attention again as I tried to focus my attention on the back of the brown's head before I quickly crossed my arms on my chest once we found ourselves in the corridor.

"Well, what did you want ?" I asked without losing a minute gathering a wide smile of the brown as he approached me until I had to literally twist my neck slightly to look him in the eye.

Of course, it drew a smirk even more from the brown as he silently watched my face before raising his hand to wedge a lock of hair behind my ear. "You're freaking little, Iskra. "

"Right, because it's definitely what a girl wants to hear." I commented sarcastically immediately collecting a slight laugh from Chris as he leaned over me again filling the gap already between us letting me give him a mischievous look. "Can you keep your distance ?"

"I think you like having me so close to you." He teased back, with a slight shrug of his eyebrows, immediately making me repeat a mocking expression.

"Hmm, I think I prefer Maksim. "

His smile fell almost immediately as he grabbed me by the hips before I was stuck to the nearest wall holding my hips to hold me in place forcing me to restrain from wobbling on his shoulders in surprise. "You didn't dare. "

"What the fuck ?" I panted, letting my wide eyes drift back on those of the brown before stabilizing me by letting my fingers graze the hair at the beginning of his neck with a slow smile on my lips.

I was beginning to realize that there was actually some contact with the brown who was actually very nice and it would seem that the feeling of his body so close was not as uncomfortable as I had first imagined.

I threw my head back to have a better look on his face just to see his frown making me smile again tracing the contour of his cheekbones completely unconscious of how much our position seemed intimate.

"You are jealous." I said in a whisper as the brown closed his eyelids at my touch before leaving a smile on his lips. "You know you don't have to be, right ?"

This caught Chris's attention as he opened his eyelids with a fresh expression of interest before he tongue his tongue in the hollow of his lips out of habit. " And why this ? "

"Come on, he's my friend." I just defended by slightly pushing the brown out of me before arcing an eyebrow as I noticed Chris's expression disappointed. "What ?"

"Is that your explanation ?"

"Well, what were you expecting ?" I resumed immediately, again crossing my arms on my chest in confusion before quickly releasing an amused sniff at the sight of his sulky expression.

"Seriously ? We didn't even have a real date then a promise to each other ? Plus, I doubt you could even hold it."

The frown of formerly soon returned to his face as he stared at me a moment before arcing an eyebrow as he finally let a slow smile on his lips. " It's a challenge ? "

"Great." I sniggered in derision before shaking my head at the brown. "Of course, everything is a game for you. "

"What ?" He breathed again, trapping me again against the wall looking definitely pissed this time as he kept his frown on me before whispering dryly against my lips. "Stop thinking you know everything because you don't. "

I snapped my jaw, having clearly lost all playful air as I narrowed my eyes on the brown in annoyance now. "Are you really sure of that? We play, we laugh but where does it lead us to the end ?"

Chris suddenly caught my face in his hands forcing me to hold his piercing gaze as he watched my face carefully this time licking his lower lip.

I easily noticed his bright brown eyes coming down on my full lips with envy letting me brow an eyebrow as a question.

"God, Iskra." He sighed heavily, leaning his forehead against mine before shaking his head lightly against me, slightly touching his nose against mine. " I don't know. But I want to take you on this date so badly. "

I felt again this strange feeling settling in my lower abdomen causing me to swallow immediately before closing my eyelids to the distracting sensation of his nose brushing mine. "There's only you to turn something romantic into something dirty."

This time, Chris threw his head back slightly in a burst of laughter before licking his lips as he looked at me with a new gleam in his eyes.

Honestly, I was seriously starting to have the turn with all these emotions. I felt like a perpetually free fall with brown and it was beginning to take a toll on my body.

He loosened his hands from my face to place them on my back instead of me before I came closer to his chest in a hug leaving me close my arms on his back taking advantage of his smell of fresh laundry and his expensive cologne.

"Tomorrow evening. 20'." He puffed in my hair making me raise my eyebrows in surprise as I stood out from the brown to look at him with a slight smile on my lips.

" Tomorrow evening ? I thought the Penetrators were throwing a party." I recalled maliciously harvesting a nonchalant shoulder shrug of the brown making me smile more in spite of myself.

"Wow, Christoffer Schistad would miss a party with his boyfriends for a date ?"

He immediately rolled his eyes, tightening his grip on my back before licking his lower lip with his famous fuckboy smile. "I think I have a lot of work to do to impress this girl."

"Really ? Who is she ? " I teased with a broad smile feeling euphoric for some reason immediately harvesting a malicious smile from the brown.

"Oh, you know her." He replied, making me bend an eyebrow, keeping me from laughing at the way we acted so idiotically. "She's that blonde in one of my classes. "

I immediately rolled my eyes away from the annoying brown before hitting his arm with annoyance immediately collecting a burst of laughter from Chris. "Jerk. "

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Why Me? Oleh sum197011

Fiksi Penggemar

3.9K 384 56
"Chris your the biggest fuckboy in the school why the hell would I want to go on a date with you?" "Summer get this through your head, I'm not givin...
485 4 42
Samuel: "You done with your packing?? When are you planning to shift?" Ace: "Ahh, that." Samuel: "Listen Ace, I don't give a damn about your personal...
69.7K 4.4K 49
Look at me, not too close, though, just from the outside. What do you see? A smile? Friends? Happiness? Joy? Everything that I could ever want? A pe...
22.1K 836 30
-Don't you dare to touch me again. Or talk to me. Or even look at me. -Why not princess? - his deep voice made me shiver. -I'm not your princess. Jus...