18.

Fredag 13:55

The rest of the week went inextricably fast for me. I had to navigate between what I now called my two new groups of friends. One thing I ended up doing was rather intensely exhausting and invigorating at the same time.

I was fortunate to have totally different and interesting discussions with each one of them. As well as several opinions diverging when we debated on the same subjects. Mostly on the latest gossip.

I knew perfectly well that I had a preference for my time with the boys since the subjects were certainly less superficial and feminine but the group of Sana, Eva and Noora were just as entertaining.

Obviously, I continued to talk with William or Will as I had nicknamed him, but we avoided meeting in the presence of his small group of followers now. Especially after the incident last Monday. That was more about my brother fool in reality. The latter still had not taken his head off his ass since our little altercation and just seemed to do his best to exasperate me.

Honestly, I almost came to beg for the days to end. At least I could get back into the security of our hotel where Ansel seemed barely alive now. I assumed he was also avoiding our mother but still, he was a damn fool.

I shook my head at the mere thought before I quickly entered my Mr.Homes classroom with a powerful feeling of relief since this was our last day of the week.

Most of the students made their way to their tables, while I stopped in front of Mr. Homes desk with a polite smile, nodding a formal but still welcoming the man with a more than attractive physique.

I quickly walked through the faces of the room with the intimate urge to find William's only I would end up making eye contact with Chris instead.

The latter once again displayed his confident fuckboy smile making me raise an eyebrow knowingly before giving him a faint look of interrogation when I saw the empty place at his side.

Chris simply shrugged his shoulders as he licking his lips as he gauged me from head to toe with appreciation letting me roll my eyes before turning quickly to Mr. Homes at his speech."It would seem that a place has been liberated alongside Mr Schistad. "

The brown immediately straightened at the understanding of his name, while I looked slightly at M. Homes in incredulity and exasperation.

I was supposed to help him, not participate in his class or sit next to this annoying but still entertaining Fuckboy in his strange way.

I rolled my eyes at the mere thought before shaking my head in accepting the copies he wanted me to check during the hour before making my way through the room heading for the free place alongside Chris looking too much happy with this arrangement.

'' Don't look so happy with yourself. '' I stammered as I sat down beside him before I instantly plunged my eyes onto the copy pile in front of me in an attempt to get him the message that I was not interested in wasting my time with him.

''Why not ? I got the chance to sit next to the hottest girl in that class. "He said, leaning too close to my ear for my taste, immediately causing me to hold an amused sniff at his choice of pickup line.

I shook my head with a slight inspiration before turning my head in his direction with a slight teasing smile playing on my lips. '' What makes you think I'll walk for this kind of chessy stuff when I have already pushed your advances much more direct.''

"I don't think you've pushed me back, since spilling water or alcohol on people seems to be a habit for you." He replied intelligently, causing me to look at him at once flat to his smirk.