6.

Mandag 7:45

Unfortunately, it turned out that the moments of respite did not last very long in our family.

I actually got up with a smile this morning as I thought about my entertaining weekend. I was even going so far as to prepare myself in rhythm of my music with the constant feeling of calm along my veins. For once, I was almost in a hurry to go to high school.

I had opted for a simple and chic outfit made of black leather skinny pants with a long tee-shirt of the same color before straightening my hair in straight locks with my straightener.

After that, I had donned a high pair of silver gray pumps to finish my outfit before making my makeup. The latter was simple and light but still quite remarkable for anyone to see that I had made some subtle effort.

Anyway, I immediately went into our kitchen to serve a breakfast by walking through my news wire Instagram simply to keep me from spitting all my cereal on my clothes to the sight of the new post on my brother imbecile

This idiot had obviously not been so annoyed by the presence of paparazzi around him this weekend. This fuckboy even took the break with three stupid girls on his arms and a joint between his lips.

The comments were already making the rounds of social networks letting me imagine only half of the repercussions of his idiocy. Honestly, I did not think he could be more stupid but it seems that I was wrong.

My catch had immediately tightened around my headline phone announcing Ansel's scuffle at one of the Penetrators' parties before clicking on the link to the shit article. I had read in disbelief and growing anger an entire article about my brother fool fills up with shit before tearing off my long white winter coat from my dressing room to get to high school.

It turned out that he had not even returned from the weekend to top it off so I had to call a taxi to take me to the nearest block to the high school before ranting through the sidewalk.

I still had a firm grip on my phone as I now saw the gates of the Nissens gate. I readjusted my black handbag by bringing my other free hand to lightly lift the sleeves of my coat over my forearms before squeezing the pitch clearly decide to have a word with my brother mute.

The sound of my heels perfectly audible behind me, I was making my way into the high school yard in search of a specific face behind my sunglasses.

I quickly pulled out my eyes as soon as I noticed a familiar back among a large group of boys wearing similar hoodies before tightening my jaw.

I took a slight rebound to jump directly in his direction with a thundering step effectively calling the two browns to whom my brother idiot seemed to speak as they widened their eyes to my approach before nodding in the direction of my brother.

Ansel immediately turned to me with a wide welcoming grin probably expecting me to praise him on his last prowess only I was clearly not in the mood for his little act of fuckboy.