78

Mandag 13: 57

I stuck a strand of hair behind my left ear before throwing a new look through my bag in search of that damn math lost duty. I had been looking for this duty since yesterday and it would seem that I was just not ready to find it.

I let out a bored sigh at the thought before suddenly startled at the feeling of arms around my waist just before a kiss was placed on my cheek. "Hi, beautiful girlfriend."

"Chris ?" I chuckled in surprise before quickly turning around to look at him with a smile that seemed unable to suppress on my lips. " What are you doing ? "

"Greet my adorable girlfriend. What does it look like ?" He asked immediately with a wide grin excited before bending over to steal a kiss before I could even say or do anything.

I widened my eyes immediately before holding onto his shoulders, thank you to my high heels, to look around us in the nervousness before I turn my eyes on him. " Stop that. Someone could see us !"

"What ?" Immediately the brown exclaimed with a confused eyebrow before shrinking to give me a suspicious long look. " You are ashamed of me ? "

I immediately rolled my eyes at his presumption before crossing my arms on my chest to give him a sharp look. "Stop being so insecure. We have not told others for us and I preferred if my friends did not learn from our relationship through stupid rumors."

"Iskra, we were on a date together. I think they're expecting that now." Chris replied with a slight roll of his eyes making me instantly give him an unimpressed look at his usual arrogance.

"Well, you're definitely not looking too far ahead of yourself. "

Chris let out his signature smile as he gave me a wink before licking the corner of his lip out of habit. " Always. "

I left a slight chuckle staring at him with a spark in my eyes as I could feel this feeling merely happy in my chest before lifting my hand to pass my fingers through his soft and slightly spoiled hair. "You're lucky to be adorable and smart at the same time."

However, I definitely did not expect the playful assault of the brown as he quickly closed his arms on the bottom of my back before he stuck back me against my locker.

He put his forehead against mine with his closed eyelids before speaking calmly against my lips."What did I do to get to dating a girl like you ?"

I remained literally caught off guard by his flattering and intense statement before laying a chaste kiss on his lips to fill the gap between us.

I felt the heat rush through my veins again as he hurriedly responded without an ounce of hesitation before he took my face in his hands to deepen the kiss.

I could already feel the discomfort resume the heat of the moment but I let Chris kiss me in the hope of making the kiss last until the last moment.

However, it would seem that I would not have to wait any longer as Chris detached himself by giving me a slightly uncertain look.

He licked his lips slightly swollen with our kiss before he slid the temp of his thumb against my lower lip.

"You know you don't have to do anything if you don't feel comfortable, right?"

"And you know you don't have to change who you are because of a person, right?" I retorted with a smile on my lips as I crossed my hands behind his neck.

Chris smiled happily on his lips as he looked at me before he backed away and threw his arm on my shoulders instead.

Only a slight frown soon settled on his face as he lowered his eyes on my feet simply to grumble under his breath at the sight of my heels. "Fucking heels."