58.

Onsdag 9:43

"Iskra, carry me !" Chris groaned beside me making me raise my sunglasses from my nose to watch her between fun and incredulity.

I was giving a look at Noora currently fighting my laughter before shaking my head as I was scrolling my instagram news wire with my thumb.

We were now in full recovery from our evening last night. Well, it was worth for Chris, Eva, Vilde and most of the boys to be honest.

Personally, I was in great shape. After my post on Instagram, Noora had made sure to watch me all the rest of the night. Even if it was more to bother me than anything else.

I knew that my little comment had embarrassed the blonde to an unimaginable point and as much as I wanted to put her in this situation, it was also a bit amusing to see her act so awkward.

"Ugh, I would never drink again." Eva muttered from her seat on my shoulder making me lower my eyes on her with a smile on my lips as she drooled lightly on my shoulder uncovered by my fine-breasted tank top.

I shook my head again as the rest of the boys hummed in agreement with the redhead before returning to my phone.

I immediately launched my Youtube app just to annoy them a bit more before jumping out of my position on the bench from the picnic table as Jonas tried to tear my phone out of my hands.

I immediately let go a snort as he failed miserably before bursting out laughing with Noora and Sana as we watched the large group lying on the table as a whole. They looked more like zombies than teenagers at the moment. And I had to admit that the view was hilarious.

I immediately took a picture to immortalize the moment before showing it to the girls as they flanked my sides.

Noora and Sana giggled at their miserable states before suddenly tying their arms to mine making me look at them in the slight confusion as they began to pull me with them.

"Let's go for a walk." Suddenly declared Noora making me look between the two girls in perplexity.

" A walk ?"

"Well duh! Not a prayer." Sana replied, using her usual mordant mask making me give her a flat side glance before rolling my eyes as I let myself go.

From the moment we reached the lake, I walked to the edge of the cliff before catching a pebble on the ground.

I weighed it in my hand as Noora and Sana hovered behind me before throwing it on the water to make rebounds.

I let a smile appear on my lips as I succeeded four rebounds before the stone sank.

"Whoa, how are you doing this ?"

I turned back to Noora licking my lower lip before slightly shrugging my shoulders feeling somewhat melancholy suddenly. "My father taught us Ansel and me. "

I saw the smiles of the girls diminish succinctly to my statement letting me take a seat on the cold stone of the cliff before crossing my arms around my ankles as I focused my gaze on the peaceful lake.