56.

Lørdag 9:45

"Anselllll! Where the fuck are you ?" I cried, struggling with all of my suitcases as I made my way into our living room, checking the watch around my wrist for five seconds. "Fuck, Ansel! We still have to go get the girls! Move your big lazy ass before we're late."

I soon lifted my eyes from my watch as I heard the brown rushing into the living room also struggling with the exception that it was with his clothes. "Fuck, Isk ! I'm not even invited to your fucking trip! Remind me why you don't have your license ?"

I immediately rolled my eyes on the disorder he looked like before joining him in a few strides to help him pull his tee shirt down.

I also reminded him of my age for my current lack of license before returning to my suitcases by giving him a sign of my finger to take care of the rest.

He rolled his eyes to my authoritarian and condescending act, but went all the same to the remaining suitcases.

"So that's the big start ?" Suddenly our mother's anxious voice suddenly made us freeze in our steps to watch her lean against the open entrance of the living room with two coffee thermos in her hands.

I immediately gave a strange look on my mother to her melancholy expression before sharing a look with Ansel in perplexity. "You know I only leave for a week, right?"

"Sadly." Ansel falsely coughed, causing me to give him a black glance before shaking my head as I turned to my mother again.

She smiled nostalgically at the sight of our childish jokes before she approached me, throwing my curly hair behind my shoulders. "I want you to call me at least once a day. You don't smoke, don't drink and especially stay away from the boys. "

I immediately left a grunt at her warning unlike Ansel who nodded his head every time despite the fact that he knew I was probably going to do exactly the opposite.

Well apart from the part on the boys. There, at least, he was sure of having no anxiety to make himself.

Even if the only boy that interested me would have been present, Ansel would have no worries to do since he hated me so. Plus, I was not really formatted for sex.

Anyway, I raised my eyes to the ceiling before reaching my hand to our mother waiting for my thermos.

"Don't forget to eat and-"

"Mom, seriously ?" I exclaimed backward, turning back towards Ansel in a hurry this time."We have to go. "

Ansel gave me an exaggerated look before signing the door in impatience telling me to get out already. I immediately gave him a poisonous look before he went out with a suitcase in each hand.

I was now playing with Ansel's radio buttons as he took care to put the rest of my suitcases in the trunk before climbing quickly behind the wheel.

He immediately gave me a bored look since he was serving me at the moment as a simple clerk before he rolled his eyes, putting the contact at the sight of my sly smile.

To be honest, I was still fucking fucked from the inside but I really wanted to enjoy the break with my friends.

I had not really slept last night and my brain kept rethinking at Chris's slow and impressive Friday entrance. I even wanted to call him and try to explain with him but my pride was just too much.

I could not bring myself to let him have so much control over me and my fucking emotions. I was not dependent on him and I was certainly not going to start now.