69

Torsdag 10: 06

The next day was probably one of my worst and best days for a reason strangely confused. Obviously, assuming a serene and cheerful brow had not been an easy task but finding William had certainly helped.

And yes, I had eaten with William, the group of girls, the Penetrators and of course, Chris during the lunch break, and it had gone relatively smoothly.

Chris and I had done as if nothing was even though it was still visible that things were far from being resolved between us.

After that, I spent the rest of my day avoiding the girls' questions by spending my time with Isak and mostly Maksim.

Speaking of Maksim, William even went so far as to apologize for Chris's behavior before bidding him back on the bus.

A proposal that the great brown had evidently declined despite his respect and understanding of William's action.

Everyone seemed to be perfectly in the best of the worlds, only it was easy to see that something was wrong.

Especially if we rely on Ansel's strange behavior.

Fredag ​​16:19

Indeed, my big brother idiot seemed to have been rather shocked by my breaking away the other day and since then, he kept watching over me like a sort of vulture. He did not ask me anything unlike the girls but he knew it had something to do with Chris. He eventually confessed that he, the girls and William had organized everything to seal the reconciliation between me and Chris.

Unfortunately, they probably did not know how bad it turned out.

SØNDAG 15:59

During the weekend I finally confessed what bothered me to Isak and Maksim.

They had been both surprised and confused when I had spoken to them about my feelings about Chris. Mainly Maksim to be honest. He thought Chris did not deserve someone like me, unlike Isak who just did not want to get involved.

Nevertheless, he had given me a sermon on the fact that I had kept this for me since all this time.

According to him, I should not shut myself up on myself, let alone feel embarrassed to speak anything with him.

The girls obviously stopped trying to ask me questions. Mostly thanks to Sana since she was the most perceptive of the group. She had obviously planned from the beginning that this meeting would be a disaster and she had been quick to close the girls when she had noticed how far I had been since.

Tirsdag 9:44

Which led us to today.

I was now on one of the edges of one of the large windows on one of the floors of the Building B.

I had managed to avoid all of my groups of friends finding myself finally alone for a bit .

I had decided to just lay there taking advantage of the much needed break I was getting.

The last few days had been hectic and I just wanted to find myself alone for a bit.

I knew the view was horribly stereotyped as I stood with my legs extended in front of me while I watched the students several floors down through the window.

Sucker for Pain - Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons w / Logic & Ty Dolla $ ign ft X dynamited in my ears through my headphones letting me watch the world around me at idle.