77.

Søndag 14: 28

The next two days were interesting to say the least. Chris and I kept both sides of the deal. We spent so much time with each other while keeping our distance despite everything. Obviously this was a strange concept for girls since they thought we were together now.

In spite of this, Noora seemed to have understood in some way.

Anyway, the boys had been definitely more understanding for once. They even talked to Chris from time to time when they were with me. Well except for Maksim, the situation was still as tense between the two and honestly, I just did not want to get involved.

My relationship with Chris and Maksim was just as I wanted at the moment and I did not want any drama.

It was mostly for that reason that I had decided to invite the boys to spend the afternoon at home. The latter were currently in a Fifa gaming competition while Isak and I are working on a new biology project on my bed.

We stood up so much as our heads to comment or laugh with the boys as Jonas was getting mad over Maksim for his bad team game while Even and Magnus seemed to be crashing them monumentally.

Honestly, that was the kind of time I cherished most. It was just a long and quiet rainy afternoon during which I could fully enjoy my friends without having to worry about boy trouble.

I knew I could have invited girls as well but I already knew the issues that would come out and I did not really feel like analyzing my ambiguous relationship with Chris today.

However, a slight blow against the door of my room called to us all as we simultaneously turned our heads towards the latter.

I soon let a wide smile surprise at the sight of the familiar blond head passing her head in the gap of my door before quickly leaping out of my bed while the boys returned to their games.

"Noora ! What is this visit worth? "

"Hey !" The blonde laughed as she stepped back into my room, looking at the boys with a raised eyebrow before turning to me with a smile. "I see you spend time without us. "

I immediately rolled my eyes with a playful smile before bumping my shoulder slightly with hers in complicity. "I owed them that. I spent most of the week with Chris."

"Right, about that, he's down with Ansel and William." The blonde told me with a malicious eyebrow raising my eyes to the ceiling despite the urgency of going down to see him again."The boys were bored at the apartment and Ansel offered them a game. I just thought tag along with them."

" It's cool. We'll be able to spend the afternoon together." I teased with a wink of an eye, throwing my arm on her shoulders before bringing her closer to my side as I was resting my eyes on the boys who seemed barely aware of our presence rolling my eyes. "I think we could just have a marathon downstairs ? They seem barely aware of our presence."

Noora left a slight giggle at my sides letting me wiggle my eyebrows again on her profile before noticing Isak turning his head towards us just to jump right over his feet to join us at the sight of Noora.

"Hi ! Iskra also invited you ?" He asked as he squeezed me affectionately in his side.

"Nope ! William just decided to come bored Ansel. "

Isak frowned slightly in thought before turning to me with that famous smile as he waited for gossip. "But your big brother fuckboy shouldn't be fucking Eva ?"

"Seriously ?" I exclaimed with a grimace at the mere thought before repulsing him slightly in boredom with a smile at Noora's chuckling agreement. " Idiot. "