44.

Fredag ​​9:45

"Do you know if Eva has already arrived?" I asked as I walked alongside Noora in the direction of the bench where Sana, Vilde and Chris were.

I noticed Noora frowning slightly before she pulled out her phone to check her last conversation with the auburn girl. "She was on her way to the high school in her last message. Why ? "

"I lent her my Spanish test and I wanted to know if she'd soon finished using it because I wanted to do some checking." I simply explained with a shrug of my shoulders before standing on the bench to sit on the back without breaking my ankle.

" I simply explained with a shrug of my shoulders before standing on the bench to sit on the back without breaking my ankle

Chris noticed my grimace and immediately gave me a shake of her head on my stiletto heels."How do you manage to walk already?"

"Years and years of practice. " I replied with a wink on the brunette wearing a strange yet stylish cap making me smile.

"I think heels are her trademark. It's like Noora with her lipstick." Vilde suddenly told me that she was probably going to run again in a superficial monologue. "They are our first hopes on our bus and-"

I stopped instantly paying attention to the platinum blonde from the moment she uttered the word bus and focused my attention on the high school portal instead.

A smile soon appeared on my lips at the familiar sight of Eva crossing the gate. The red-haired woman smiled at me, giving me a wink, as I took my sunglasses from my nose with a flirting air, causing a laugh from the rest of the girls.

I soon joined her in the relaxed manner only my smile soon diminished a little as I suddenly saw Ansel cross the gate in his turn. He was currently adjusting his turtleneck around his neck and his hair as if he had just had a make-up session.

However, it was not so much the familiar sight that struck me. No, it was the look he strangely threw at Eva as he hurried to join the rest of the penetrators.

"Hi !" Recognized the auburn girl forcing me to remove my eyes from my brother to stare at her with an eyebrow raised at the sight of her gigantic smile before she literally threw herself on me to give me a side hug. "Iskra, you know I love you, right?"

I immediately gave a puzzled look at the redhead with a lingering smile on the corners of my lips before sniffing in the knowledge of the cause. " What class ? "

The rest of the girls giggled simultaneously as Eva straightened up slightly with a sulky face before looking away in the slight embarrassment. "Uh, Norwegian? And perhaps English literature? "

"Eva, you really have to learn to do your homework yourself." Chuckle Noora leaned into my side as I rummaged through my purse to get my homework.

I shook my head in amusement at the two girls, handing my duties to the red-headed before I absentminded my stolen look on the whole yiard as Vilde reminded us of the big party of penetrators tonight.