10.

Torsdag 8:15

Down In The DM DJ Flex (Jersey Club Remix) Extended version dynamited to full volume in the cockpit. It turned out that our little war on Instagram had resolved our little difference with Ansel. And honestly, how could we not be reconciled after that ?

We had laughed our asses at the simple rereading of the comments during the breakfast and we were now enjoying for the first time a real journey towards Nissens.

I didn't think I could say that after only two weeks or even a day but the school was not so terrible at last. It was enough for me to have my brother by my side to make things more interesting.

And maybe a certain William Magnusson and Chris Schistad. In addition to my small group of friend Hipster as William liked to call them.

Anyway, I was now dancing to the rhythm of music, waving my hands in front of me and heading towards Ansel. The latter was also moving in the atmosphere making me immediately take a pose as he took a video snap.

I knew it was not very smart to use the phone while driving, but seriously, what teenager who respected himself and who had a car had not already done so ?

The famous parking lot of the high school soon appeared in sight as I recovered my handbag from the ground before lowering the sun visor to check my makeup.

I slipped an inch along my lips as Ansel parked right in front of the portal with the music still dynamiting at a high volume.

Obviously it drew attention as usual and I threw a lock of hair on my shoulder before turning to my brother staring at me with that famous fuckboy smile."You know you're hot little sis ?"

I gave him a big smile by checking him openly as to our little habit and quickly took in his casual outfit yet chic. He wore his famous jacket in woolen collar and a long olive green sweat matching his trousers in fabrics. The look was simple but still sought after as usual.

 I shook my head at the idiot fuckboy who served me as an elder brother before reaching the handle of the door

I shook my head at the idiot fuckboy who served me as an elder brother before reaching the handle of the door. Ansel soon made us leave at the same time under the invasive glances of the occupants of Nissens.

I pulled the strap out of my bag on the hollow of my elbow by re-adjusting the strap of my high-rise haute couture jeans before joining the Ansel side.

The latter passed his bag from one hand to the other giving me a teasing shrug of his eyebrows before giggling openly as he saw me roll my eyes while accelerating the pace in the high school yard.

I crossed the latter with my head held high while enjoying the mid-season time to finally wear a simple turtleneck without a coat before leaving a small smile on my lips at the sight of a particular group of boys.