73

Onsdag 19:34

"Oh god, I can't believe you're going on a date with P-Chris." Cried Vilde, already highly elevated by the wine she had drunk during the last half hour.

Evidently, Eva soon joined her in a burst of drunk chuckle before almost falling from my bed in her drunken moment. "She's going to see Daddy."

I instantly frowned at the redhead in disbelief, just as Noora applied her red lipstick glowing with the help of my long mirror before she burst out laughing at my expression.

I immediately gave her my attention before pointing her with my finger in annoyance. "You see what you've done ?"

"Oh come on, baby girl." Christina snapped into a drunken hiccup, making me pinch the bridge of my nose before turning the heels quickly in my dressing room under the laughter of the girls.

I was rolling my eyes by increasing the sound of my stereo before going through my various clothing choices since the girls were also supposed to help me choose an outfit for tonight.

Especially since I had absolutely no idea what to wear. I knew Chris would never do anything too romantic or chessy. Simply because he knew I hate it just as much my stage as his.

Obviously he had decided to torture me with the effect of surprise which meant that he had loved torturing me all day with allusions to our date without ever giving anything.

The only thing I knew was that I did not have to put heels on.

Personally, I thought this had more to do with the fact that he was taking advantage of our size difference but I preferred to leave all options open when it concerned him.

I did not want to show the importance that I was really bringing to this date but I wanted to be able to get ready.

Honestly, I was just lost.

And it would seem that I was simply unable to choose anything without the help of the girls. I shook my head in abandon as I picked up the clothes I had already set aside before deciding to let the girls choose for me.

I returned to my room with arms loaded with clothes just to make a sudden pause at the entrance to my dressing room in disbelief and amusement at the sight in front of me.

Noora start unconsciously swinging her hips in front of my mirror before she began singing suddenly in harmony with the lyrics of Justin Bieber. " What do you mean? Oh, oh, When you nod your head yes, But you wanna say no, What do you mean? Hey-ey, When you don't want me to move, But you tell me to go, What do you mean? Oh, what do you mean? Said you're running out of time, what do you mean? Oh, oh, oh, what do you mean? Better make up your mind, What do you mean?"

I left a smile on my lips as the girls looked at the beautiful blonde in disbelief before they giggled, leaving Noora to blush with a flamboyant red.

I decided to help her and increased the sound of the radio before I began to sing in my turn surprising the girls in their turns.

" First you wanna go to the left then you wanna turn right, Wanna argue all day, make love all night, First you're up, then you're down and then between, Oh, I really want to know..."

Noora smiled wistfully at her lips in gratitude before soon joining my side giving a bored look at Sana as she pinched the bridge from her nose unlike the girls giggling at the top of their lungs."Oh my God ! "

"One ... two ... three." I counted with the beautiful blonde before we simultaneously sing at head-tail. " What do you mean? Oh, oh, When you nod your head yes, But you wanna say no, What do you mean? Hey-ey, When you don't want me to move, But you tell me to go, What do you mean? (I wanna know) Oh, what do you mean? Said you're running out of time, what do you mean? (Oh baby) Oh, oh, oh, what do you mean? Better make up your mind, What do you mean? "