40.

6500 WORDS !!! It's a long chapter so enjoy ;)

Onsdag 6:30

I was already through my dressing room in search of an outfit when my alarm clock rang in the room next door.

After the little incident on Monday, I had strangely awakened in my bed leaving me a long time to regain knowledge of my surroundings as well as the sense of reality. Chris's thought had sufficed to let go of an immense grunt before I hid me again under my covers.

And it seemed that it just got worse when Isak and Jonas had the good idea to come and watch over my condition. Who knew they had just intended to rob our refrigerator with my brother idiot and take laughs at my expense.

So it ended on Instragram and I had to suffer Chris's silly little comments before simply succumbing to exhaustion.

Now I was fully back on my feet, but that did not prevent me from going back to high school. I wanted all except having to face the gossip probably still going on on last Friday's party and maybe even the new ones thanks to the intervention of Chris.

This small rat became a problem. And again, he became even harder to hate when he did things like Monday. As much as I had hated to have been carrying against my will as well as being unconscious at his side, I could not deny that it had been a gentle attention on his part to take care of me.

I had to acknowledge that it was not something I had thought he would do.

I glanced through my window hoping to see a lightening before just sighing heavily when I realized that the weather was going to be covered today.

I chewed undecidedly on my lip before opting for a total black look. I was pulling a wide sweater from my shelf with a faux leather legging as well as my thick aviator leather coat.

I changed quickly in my new outfit, taking care to throw my dirty things in my basket before returning to my room to make up

I changed quickly in my new outfit, taking care to throw my dirty things in my basket before returning to my room to make up. I had been doing the bare minimum since I felt a bit lazy and straightened up just as Ansel entered my room.

"Well, look who looks better." He hummed in a singing tone, making me give him a simple flat look as I could still see his bruises on his cheek and his lip split harvesting a roll of my brother's green eyes. "Come on, Isk. You're gonna be mad at me for how long? I remind you that I did this for you. "

"One more word and I swear I'm going to school." I interrupted dryly knowingly before quickly overtaking him to go into the kitchen letting the brown follow me up close as I looked through the closets to prepare a smoothie." And stop following me, key ! "

I heard vaguely Ansel mumbling under his breath before quickly turning around with various ingredients to look at him with annoyance at his next question. "What's going on between you and Chris?"