61.

Søndag 18: 36

I looked around at my brand new room with an expression of both contentment and uncertainty.

I was actually relieved to finally have a real room for myself but still, I still did not know what I was going to do tomorrow morning.

My mother had actually taken the initiative to register with Den Franske again but again, she had not deinscribed me from Nissens. In other words, the two options were still offered to me and again, I knew absolutely not what to choose.

On one hand I wanted to act for myself but on the other, I knew it would be difficult for me. For Ansel and me.

Apparently, the latter had already chosen only I could not hope for him to take me every day to high school.

Not to mention that I was still not sure about Chris. I knew that I had told William that I was always willing to offer him my friendship but after our little altercation, I was not so sure.

Especially since he had simply been a real asshole during the rest of the trip to the cabin. He had spent all his time fiddling with Iben and even more openly this time. I was almost sure that even the Penetrators were embarrassed at times.

In any case, Maksim was. It turned out that he had very well taken the fact that it was a hook at an evening and I had been pleasantly surprised when he offered to get to know me more friendly.

A request that I had been quick to accept.

Anyway, the ringtone of a skype call on my computer soon woke me up from my thoughts. I rushed to the top of my bed before I quickly accepted Isak's request.

The adorable face of the latter soon appeared on my screen making me give him a broad smile."Hi! "

"C'mon, I want all the details of your new house." He said without losing a moment making me chuckle before taking my computer carefully to show him my room.

I walked around to show him every nook before I let myself fall heavily on my bed with a smile on my lips as Isak left an impressive breath.

"Wow ! I understand better why it was difficult to choose for you." I remained silent at his statement by looking anywhere except at my screen eliciting a slight frown from Isak. "Isk, you chose, right? You stay in Nissens? "

I narrowed my lips, finally turning my eyes on Isak's expectant face just to let a short breath of breath. "I don't know, Iz. My mother enrolled me in Den so..."

"What ?" The blonde exclaimed, leaning over his screen to look at me with a deep frown now."Nei, nei, nei! Iskra, you can't go back there. I swear to you that if you're not in high school early tomorrow-"

I raised an eyebrow waiting for the end of his warning before giving him an empathetic look as he let out a heavy sigh before letting himself fall heavily against the head of his bed by pinching the bridge from his nose.

We were silent as we both looked through the screen jumping a few times before he let out a bored new breath.

"It's because of this fuckboy, right ?"

"What? Nei. Nei !" I defended instantly with a slight frown. "I don't care about Chris. You seriously think that I would be let down by the predictable behavior of a drittsekk ?"

Isak let out a slight laugh at my insult before he squinted his lips in uncertainty. "Isk, you gotta go back to high school. How am I going to do without you ?"

"You have Even. "

Isak grimaced at my truthful return before he brought his hand to his chin in the reflection of an unstoppable argument before raising his eyebrows in my direction maliciously. "Who will do my homework in biology if you leave?"

This time I let a laugh at his laudable argument before shaking my head by pressing my chin into my palms.

I shook my head on the blonde across the screen as my smile diminished somewhat at the mere thought of not seeing him again.

"You will learn to do them yourself. It is a good point in fact." I agreed with a smile before raising an eyebrow as he raised his eyebrows again with suggestion.

"What are you doing with your new loverboy ? Maksim, right? "

I immediately rolled my eyes with a laugh before giving him a warning look. " We are friends. "

"Are you sure he knows ? "

"Isak! " I groaned into boredom this time arousing a new burst of laughter from the blonde before I shook my head with a yawn. "I don't know yet, okay ? I'm just going to sleep and I'd decide tomorrow morning. "

Isak widens his eyes to my statement before giving me an incredulous look. "Seriously ?" You can't do that to me, Iskra. I swear to you that if tomorrow you are not there, I skip the class and come to get you personally to Den Franske."

"I forbid you to skip the class, Valtersen." I warned him by pointing my finger across my screen before licking my lips as I slid my index finger on my smile to close the conversation window. " I will see you later. "

Isak was about to make a new threat but I was quick to close the window before shutting down my laptop.

I released an uncertain breath before straightening up by putting my computer on my wooden floor.

I lay down under my blankets with my eyes riveted on my ceiling before turning on my side clutching my hand under my pillow.

I raised my eyes to my lamp before sighing as I pressed the button to turn it off.

I closed my eyes the moment the blackness engulfed me before stabilizing my breaths in the hope of getting fast sleep.